» » 4D Predictions for Oct 2014

giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #421
14-10-2014 11:54 pm

Good morning Sifu John

Forward 3D Excel (Normal) for SGPools, Magnum, Sportstoto & Sabah.

Enjoy and good luck
spring60
Msg #422
15-10-2014 12:59 am

Hi Master Guigno128(Sifu),

Master any chance 9591 & 6687...Sgpool counter today.

Thanks in advance Master,wishing good luck....
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #423
15-10-2014 01:20 am

Sorry spring60,
Just dropped by as inform Sifu John that I sent the files to him.
Do not want to comment but since I am here, just for you only.

3D 866 - itself is quite weak in Oct. Even though it may have a short cycle since Aug, but chances that this 3DTP will slip into longer session.

3D 876 - This 3DTP has a tendency of having consecutive podium hit. But the interval may not be short (pls take note), some could be more than a week break for podium.

3D 766 - Same, the shortest podium interval for this 3D is in the range 2 ~ 3 weeks. In between, are Starters/Consolation hits.

3D 991 - This 3D may not be very active in the 2nd half of Oct. The shortest podium interval is up to 3 weeks.

3D 995 - Although this 3DTP just had a 5 3DTP gaps after a long cycle. According to last year shortest podium interval, it has a record of 6 weeks and since the last podium hit was 30/08, you will see another podium hit soon... you have to find other matching 3D for this 995.

3D 951 - the chances for hitting podium for this 951 is much better compared with the above. Pls do take note and also other related 3Ds.

Good luck..

John
(Sifu)
Msg #424
15-10-2014 02:34 am

Hi Sifu Giugno128.......,

Hey pal thank you for ur files.......
I see we really need you in this forum, from 1 example mighty mouse and no2morrow prefected their skill but still need ur guidance to improvise their skills.....not only them thrre are more than handful are being a shadow in this forum waiting for your return....maybe this ppl learned half way and still struggling to learn the concept..........

I hope you will can set aside time beside ur Dream Team and be with this group of dreamers who want to score 4D.........
Meanwhile as i said im a bad teacher and moreover 3DTP not my area............

Thank you sifu .........
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #425
15-10-2014 03:04 am

Hi

@Sifu John
There are many ways to get the numbers, as you already did with your method... 1DTP, 2DTP and 3DTP.. all these are necessary skills... as old saying..... ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME....

3DTP, can consider adv method and many thanks to Sifu Luc. But the pain is the 3DTP data, as explained by Sifu Luc ... spending lots of time updating it... I am still doing manually.. Normally I will need 2 to 3 hours to do the work to update 60+ 3D every draw. If the draw was Sat, then almost up to 2 or 3am updating...

You know me, trying to explore other methods... Vibration lottery, together with bro Shadowhunter and team, is just another way to explore digits striking... still new (also part of the Transformation incl)..

Nevertheless, hopetostrike, another bright cap... requested him to dropby here often to help Sifus ...but still his choice.

No lah... as long as you expressed yourself, doing and trying to convey messages and skills, is all up to the learners to pick up....

@no2morrow
Keep up the good work...

@MightyMouse
Although you are a mouse, but a Mighty one and I believe you are playing SGPools right? Beware SG BB are very Kaisu. Not only you are expressing yourself in 3D or 4D, we have to be JOKER in here, talking rubbish sometimes. hahahahaha... right BATMAN !

Good luck and take care !!
no2morrow
Msg #426
15-10-2014 03:25 am

Hi Sifu128,,

Oh yr compliment ' keep up yr good work' makes me so happy and i think for the rest of the day even i eat 000 nothing also feel very full leow....hehe haha!!

Huat ah!!
John
(Sifu)
Msg #427
15-10-2014 03:28 am

Hi Sifu Giugno128,

Thank you for your reply.......I understand that you need more time to prefect your new method with your team....

Me having difficultly to explain in this forum due to my techique are still old skool and i try not to conflict with your method even though both technique should lead to ROME.........but wen i put my technique im bit worried if members who are used with ur method get confused when they see mine...........just that....im more worried about newbies........cos i prefer them to stick with one 1st.......to learn........just my opinion

Thank you and cheers
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #428
15-10-2014 03:32 am

Hi no2morrow

Don't eat 000, is a sleeping doggy. Try eating 00, two hard boiled eggs can be considered as one BIG meal. hehe!!
John
(Sifu)
Msg #429
15-10-2014 03:37 am

This instance do happen and i do notice......

Let say we r predicting for podium......

Usually wat happens is lets say 2 predictor

1st predictor might predict 2nd prize

2nd predictor mighr predict 1st prize

So when we as predictor share info hopefully newbies dont get confused why there is slight difference in digit data.....

2nd and 1st prize.....might have similar data begining but will change as we progress on prediction.......

Cos end of day podium consist of 3 prizes.....and also 23 numbers to consider off

Cheers
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #430
15-10-2014 03:38 am

??? So many comics characters in here.... !!!
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #431
15-10-2014 03:49 am

Sifu John

Don't care about whose right and whose wrong. Only care about what numbers will be up on the next draw (all prizes) will do....

If members thinking of STRIKEING podium at first, more he will be disappinted swallowing air and tears at the end. As pucking the words from Sifu Luc, Laws of Average and Sifu giugno128, everythings, there is BALANCE... like Sifu giugno128's avatar, Eart-Wind-Fire-Water.

How far will the members pickup on which method is all up to themselves. I believe some will be happy following your method, as long as gaining $.

Cheers
John
(Sifu)
Msg #432
15-10-2014 04:25 am

Hi hopetostrike4dtoto,

Hope the law of average applies cos for the past 1 year this forum was filled with a specific method.........

I dont mind which member follows which method anyway all this service is provided foc right...........

Just for newbies i was emphasising.........they need more guidance on similiar method as they seeing it here for the past 1 year..........hope you will join in hand to provide it as you r doing now.........

Cheers and thank you
no2morrow
Msg #433
15-10-2014 04:27 am

Hi hopetostrike4dtoto,

Wow u " hopetostrike4dtoto" also no need to let the world know lah..hehe. Is that so, too many 000 eggs no good ? Ok i try don't take so many, 00 is enough.
ozza
(Superhero)
Msg #434
15-10-2014 05:41 am

hi guys..
wish sifu Best4 n Guino168 the best on future undertakings,a loss to this forum joining excellent previous predictors like sifu Player n others..hmm..glad sifu John make a comeback..
my 5cts selection for two d (m)
fifteen
twelve
plus
three or seven or nine
plus
yur lucky nos..

others
eightythreeseventyone
thirtyseightyone

box

good luck wt your choices..

cheers..
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #435
15-10-2014 05:57 am

@John

Bro, the cycle for the change in any specific method (due to the Law of Average) is a rather long one. One of my previous favorite method, which was working like a charm back then, fell out of favor after about a 2 and a half years of good run (from 2010 - mid 2012). It is not that the method had stopped working totally, but just that it wasnt the dominant method anymore producing hit numbers every draw. Its efficiency was reduced by a large extent and is now only coming out with winning numbers periodically, not as consistent as it used to be.

@Bro Giugno

Do drop by here if you can, mate. There are still lots of ppl here that needs your commenting on their numbers. I dun have the time to do commenting like you do. I'm only interested in discussing abt 4d theories. Morever some of the beginners still need more guidance, as having a little knowledge without understanding fully the concept can be a risky thing for them.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #436
15-10-2014 06:06 am

@Mickey

Even if you had mistakenly used SG data, your data are still wrong.

SG data for sys 3d 469 are these :

1 05-Oct-2014 Sun 3946 60
2 01-Oct-2014 Wed 6149 250
3 28-Sep-2014 Sun 9164 60
4 28-Sep-2014 Sun 4796 250
5 27-Sep-2014 Sat 4964 60
6 07-Sep-2014 Sun 4946 250

There were already 2 hits for 3d 469 in Oct under the SG data, not NO hit as you had thought.

As all 4d prediction is only based on past records/data, your source of data MUST be accurate. Otherwise your analysis would all be based on the wrong information.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #437
15-10-2014 06:17 am

@ learthas

Oh you are Ethan Lee fm fb, bro ? Didnt recognize the nick you used here. I havent post in fb for a long time now. Just saw your email. Will go back fb to take a look see. Anyway its safer to discuss numbers there. Hope can make it before today draw...;P
no2morrow
Msg #438
15-10-2014 06:43 am

Hi Sifu Luc,

3d 972 how is it?
John
(Sifu)
Msg #439
15-10-2014 08:04 am

Hi ozza(superhero),

Thanks pal It been long didnt see u in action glad ur back to this forum,for info ozza was one of earliest predictors in this forum,glad if the old gang could join such as Player.....i hope jazz is still around too......

Welcome old gang expecting you all......

Cheers

luc
(Sifu)
Msg #440
15-10-2014 08:06 am

which counter, no2morrow ??
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.