» » 4D Predictions for Oct 2014

hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #381
13-10-2014 04:57 pm

HI
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #382
13-10-2014 05:19 pm

Why, just come back and log-in, both Sifus gone....
Now have to contact him and check where he is.... as I am following Sifu giugno128 for more then 2 and half years.....

It is not like him to quit, even how bad the situations or how tough he is facing... there must be a good reason that he just left ...

OK, I know why he left...
Before I also disappear in this forum, here is my point of view

Sifu giugno128 is not angry with Sifu John, he never will, that's his characters and open mind...

Yes, he is aiming something BIG, BIG not for himself, but for others... I was in his BIG DREAMS team until I have to go oversea due to studies and later oversea jobs. he will definitely pass on all his secrets + new ideas... which I do gained except skills of 3DTP + Transformation (as I read it before). Truely, I do gained BIG bucks more then half million in 4Ds and still gaining. But Sifu did not ask a single cent at all.... he is pushing for the BIG DREAM...

One thing I found that it is not fair to Sifu, I do not believe he chased away all the old guys and take granted of this forum into his Private.... what he did was answering all the questions, quaries and teaching that's all... If Sifu wants private forum, with his computing skills and some programming knowledge, is just a few punching of keys.

I believe he is now setting his own forum, continue teaching and forming a better team in Malaysia (he already formed Singapore team and they are all going for the TOP3 prizes and new TOTO 6/49 system just matter within couple of months... This, I am very sure.

Well, good luck to all members here, since I am back for good. Hopefully Sifu giugno128 still take me in into his team.

GdLuck ALL and farewell.

hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #383
13-10-2014 05:22 pm

Just to be clear, I know Sifu giugno128 long before predicting and learning 4Ds from him... he is my mentor.

GDLuck
no2morrow
Msg #384
13-10-2014 10:36 pm

Hi all members n sifus,

As u'll know this is a ' Free' forum created by Cupin for us to "freely" share our predictions n views on 4D. Nobody will forced anybody to disable him to voice his predictions here.

No matter how careful you are with yr speeches, there bound to have "some" small conflicts. The misunderstanding will go deeper if u take it to yr heart. Sometimes we must take things with "open" heart.

Since these misunderstanding haven been cleared between themselves, let this matter rest.

I hope anyone can freely drop in their prediction n question as before.
Maybe or not any sifus will answered.
4dguru
Msg #385
14-10-2014 01:43 am

Yahooooo.... I know where to find Sifu giugno128....
Let's me explore his forum first. See what is in there..

GD6
no2morrow
Msg #386
14-10-2014 05:51 am

Hi sifu John,

Yr 2d 45xx n 74xx ...can combine to...4571. Hehe

Thanks
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #387
14-10-2014 06:17 am

Tks for sharing the 2ds, John. For SG, the next draw podium prizes will see 1DTP "4", "5" & possibly "6" too. Therefore any combos of these 1DTPs (45, 46 and 56) will make good potential 2DTPs.
Mightymouse
Msg #388
14-10-2014 06:47 am

Hi All Sifus
I am new here, could Sifu John explain how to derive the 2Ds using the previous draw results? Hot/Cold etc.
I am trying to learn 2D...

SIfu luc your 1DTP, how do you derive them. Please enlighten me.
Thanks in advance.
Mightymouse
Msg #389
14-10-2014 07:12 am

SGPools result

1st - 0202 .....2nd-1972..... 3rd-1320
STARTERS
0170... 1346... 2361... 4792... 4859
5454... 5934... 8950... 8966... 9026

CONSOLATION
0351... 0560... 4162... 4266... 4566
4785... 5332... 7667... 8561... 8614

For top3, the digits are not there are 4-5-6-8
It seems like 1DTP using the missing 4-5-6-8
But Sifu luc, why 8 is not considering?

Sifu John, I still cannot figure how you get 45-74-75 and later the 9x???
Pls teach me.
Thanks
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #390
14-10-2014 08:31 am

Hi Mightymouse

Yes you had got it. Its as simple as that.

This is one of the EASIEST 1DTP method that any person, even a newbie, can do on his own. Simple but effective 80% of the time.

Do a back-tracking of all the previous podium results draw and you will find that that statement holds true. Not all prediction needs to be very complicated.

IMO, 1d and 2d analysis are the most direct and simple ones. Thats why I had always said that it is the 3D analysis that we have to truly master before we wanna call ourselves as "4d Predictionists".

As to why 1d "8" was not included in my posting.....well, of course you can add it in your 1DTP list if you wanna. We may just jolly well see it appear in podium too.

But when I do prediction analysis, be it 1d, 2d, 3d or even 4d, I try to shortlist the potential candidates and finetune them as much as possible so that I dun end up with too many possibilities. It will then be easiest and also more accurate in concentrating only on those shorlisted ones, rather than having too many "leads" to follow on. Would be more cost-efficient too.

Prediction methods that throw out one whole bunch of numerous possibilities, is meaningless to me at all, IMO.

Of course, if you 'spray' a target with a machine-gun fire (meaning giving so many predicted numbers), you would naturally be able to have some hits.....but then, who would have so much ammos to follow all the leads, right ?

It is the 'concentrated burst of fire' that a prediction method can produce, that would make it as a good prediction method.

Therefore when we "predict", we try and narrow it down to only a practical and feasible handful fews. In this way, when we do hit that target, it is a sign that our prediction skill is up-to-mark.

When you give out a whole string of numerous "predicted numbers" , whether they are 1d,2d,3d or 4ds, when they hit, it would be due more to the factor of Luck than anything else.

Furthermore, if our predicted numbers are too many to follow, our resources will be stretched too thin to bet on them, and even if they do hit, there would'nt be much meat on it.

Now, why out of 4 possible 1DTPs, I narrow it down to 3 only ?

Digit "4" and "5" are the evident ruling 1DTPs for this month. They are the hot-hitting ones for the month of October, so far.

In every month you will have 1 or 2 hot-hitting 1ds that will consistently appear in the podium group as 1DTPs. So, if they do not show up for 1 or 2 draws, that would be these 1ds very good to be considered as 1DTPs for that period in time.

Digit "6" had been missing in the podium group for that last FOUR draws. To date, it had only appeared once in T3 this month. It would be time enough now for it to appear as podium for the next draw.

Digit "8" is only a so-so average 1dTP in October. It may or may not appear in the next draw, EVEN THOUGH it did not show up in the last draw. It will be more dependent on the factor of Luck for it to appear in Wed draw. Take note though, that when it does appear in T3 it may comes in pairs (88XX).

In 4d prediction, we try as much as possible to cut down on depending on Lady Luck, and we made more calculated choices. Otherwise what difference are we from all the uncles and aunties buying numbers based on dreams, lucky numbers, telephone numbers etc etc, right ?

Not saying that "8" will not appear in podium....but just that we concentrated our "fire" on what we are more sure of, based on the trend we observed from past results.

From the combos of those three 1DTPs identified which could be merged into potential 2DTPs, further merging could produce 3DTPs out of it, if you follow what I am saying, that is.

Look carefully at those 2DTPs, and see whether you can make out some good 3DTPs out of it. (Do not blare out those 3DTPs in the open forum though....3DTPs are too crucial for us to be interfered with by the BBs. Just take this as an exercise of how the identification of 1DTPs can build up to 2DTPs and culminating in the all elusive 3DTPs that everyone is looking for , k. Can discuss more on it once the results are out.)

For info, this way of obtaining 3DTPs is NOT the 3DTP Method that I had taught Bro Giugno. That is another more advanced and complicated (more accurate too, I may say) way of deriving 3Ds for podium prizes. The above method is just a simple basic way of spotting 3DTP. Good for beginners to learn the rope of "prediction".

There's always more than one way to skin a cat, like they said. The difference is only in the method - whether you can skin that animal in a smooth and efficient manner or you have to chase the bloody four-legged all over the place before it can be skinned. ')
joel13
Msg #391
14-10-2014 08:47 am

Hello Sifu

Any prediction Magnum/Toto for tomorrow. Draw?
Tq
John
(Sifu)
Msg #392
14-10-2014 09:41 am

Hi Sifu Luc,

Your 1DTP will always be integrated into my 2D....Thank you

Hi Mightymouse,

I think Sifu Luc had explained to you about the process of 1DTP,2DTP and 3DTP..........actually Sifu Luc is expert on this area........

While to say i was once a follower of this forum known as lottogeek@John i was not predicting anything i was just like you..my interest in prediction.............made me today..............i studied methods and i developed my own systems.........and from there i moved on......................

There alot of learning and practise to be made to be a good predictor,sifu giugno 128 and sifu luc had actually provided the whole picture of prediction methods in the past threads flip through it............................

Me I was not a good teacher from begining and i dont have much time to comment but i will try my best..........i developed my own system to beat my time constrain.............my method is similiar to if you read earlier Moosang posts...............i play around with hot and cold numbers..........i created my own software that projects predicition results for me..............

U ask me why 9X........from my system 9 is in neutral state where it could be paired with 1DTP.........as well as 7 for 7X.............is in neutral state............which has high tendency to be paired with 4 or 5............................

1DTP 4 and 5 are really hot numbers..............

Cheers
no2morrow
Msg #393
14-10-2014 09:53 am

Hi Sifu Luc,

Yr explanation to Mighty mouse benefits me too. We need powerful bullets to FIRE......

Thank you.
Mightymouse
Msg #394
14-10-2014 10:29 am

Thank you Sifus Luc & John

As I also scolled back to last year Nov, where bro moosang and Sifu giugno128 had very long discussions about Hot/Cold methods... But one part was not clearly put by bro moosang.

Bro moosang using HOT/COLD method, and he did came up ratio for the predicting podium/top3 after going thru 25 to 28 past records, This HOT/COLD was not clearly defined under what circumstance the numbers will be HOT and same will be COLD. But I believe if irregardless of 6Hot/2Cold, once set and being put into the H/C system for a period, the longer this H/C system being put, the more accurate that predicting H/C will be produced for the next draw... But this method, although many users would like to use because of easy understanding, and the disadvantage of using this is the error/variable is too high when H/C ratio are in the form of guessing. Bro moosang at the final stage of his prediction, he using number trends to get his position/direct numbers.

I also understand what being said in this forum by Sifu giugno128, no matter what we are doing, what methods we are using, all are from the same source... this same source is the past results. Which this source is the only main tool, and to predict the next numbers also using the same source. The only differences in between the input and output are the methods that ALL SIFUs each SIfu had in hand, whether is 2D, 3D, 3DTP, Pandora. Now I do understand, in prediction world, there are no 100% straight method that rule the world. Also, if one dare to explore, try out even the simplest way as long as there is a certain percentage of hitting the target is considering a good method.

Thank you both Sifus and bro no2morrow.
Btw, bro no2morrow, so far I only understand that you are quite acitvely recently, asking comments for numbers. Do you actually learn to carryout so-called Number Trends as put by Sifu giugno128?

Indeed, this is a place to learn if there are good sifus around.... I justs hope Sifu giugno128 will return back with better skills to teach us...

Hats off to Sifu luc and Sifu John now for trying to keep this forum alive.

Thank you very much

luc
(Sifu)
Msg #395
14-10-2014 10:42 am

Yes John, your 2Ds are good choices for podium. Integrating those 1DTPs highlighted will give you a good chance of hitting 3DTPs.

As for the 4th digit that forms the final 4d number, thats where the homework begins....studying of the trend and cycle patterns of each and every one of the 10 numbers thats associated with that particular 3DTP.

Here's another tip and advice for veteran punters in the game of 4D. This would be more relevant to those who had already mastered some kind of 4d predictions and are well-versed in the various types of 4d prediction methods out there.

Golden rule of the game - Do not put all your eggs in one basket. "Basket", in this sense, means prediction method.

Try as much as possible to derive the numbers in your buying list from a spread of several prediction methods.

This will ensure that your numbers are covered from various angles , instead of just from a single source of analysis. It will also make your numbers less susceptible to interferences from the BBs.

The more inputs of your analysis from various methods, the harder it is for the BB to 'guess' which numbers, thats the hot favorites of predictionists at that point in time, to manipulate and to "block".

Another reason is that, like I had explained before previously in the earlier months threads, everything in this universe is subjected to The Law Of Averages, in one way or another. Prediction Method is also one of them.

Out of the 23 results numbers in a single draw, the numbers that hit will NOT be derived from any single ONE prediction method alone. It will be a kind of a mixture of all the various methods thats available out there. And these methods, being subjected to The Law of Averages, will also have to take their "turns" in being the ones that will decide which numbers will appear during that moment in time.

Thats why many 4D Masters, at one time or other, will run into a 'dry spell', if they are only analyzing their numbers from a single source of prediction method. Inevitably they will start thinking that their method had stopped working and would be disheartened and defeated.

From the Law of Averages point of view, it is just that other methods have now come to be the more dominant ones in producing more hits from data analysis, and that what was once the 'champion' method is now taking a back seat in coming out with winning numbers, thats all.

Given enough time, when the whole cycle revolves again (as it surely will), the old champion method will come back into play again.

Therefore to minimize this undesirable cyclical effect where our initial method may goes out of trend, it is best (and logical too) that we employ more than one single type of method when we are analyzing for numbers to form a buying list.

For example, if you have a buying list of 10 numbers (whether they are 3ds or 4ds), make sure that some of these numbers are derived from different methods. Do not have a list where all the numbers are analyzed just by using one single method.

So, when one of the methods that you are using is not so efficient anymore, you would still have other numbers thats been analyzed from other sources.

And if your analysis or "prediction" is any good at all, you would be sure of having hits in almost every single draw. That would maintain a high hit rate for you and your chances of beating the game will be that much higher for it.

I have been practising that for a long time now. And had been consistently getting hits almost at every draw or every other alternate draw. This help in maintaining the cash-flow of the game and let you remain doing what you are doing longer.

Also with a high monthly hit rate the probability of hitting podiums is also, logicially, higher too - and that's what the ultimate goal in 4d prediction is all about , i.e. to hit the Top Prizes.

John
(Sifu)
Msg #396
14-10-2014 11:11 am

Hi sifu luc,

I agree with you we need to have standby methods to win over our BB i too have few methods that i follow i normally create few number with my current technique and also additional technique cos we can win this game without multiple choices.....but when i say multiple choice doesnt mean we have to play alot of numbers only the choosen 1 within a personal budget set by you and all mean not loosing to BB........ thats how i got 3 homeruns podium earlier im still happy if i scored special or consolation,my main aim to see my number coming out of that 23 numbers......

Actually if u noticed 1234(not in order)was suppose be the wining number for damacai in the past result it was distorted please dont refer my 3D Game.......i just found out this and the result came as 1283....if u have a standby method you might scored 1283........actually 8 was also favorable number to pair with 123......

This is just an example.....

Cheers
Mightymouse
Msg #397
14-10-2014 11:30 am

Good to see both Sifu exchanging...

I do totally agreed with Sifu giugno128, you are indeed an expert in 3DTP, but most of the members are stuck with the main core of your technique. They do not have the 3DTP data off-hand. I also understand, sifu giugno128 created his 3DTP the hard way. Beside doing so, is there much simple way to gather such info even if I extract it from various 4D2u, myfreepost even from free trial superease?

One more question, Sifu luc, have you heard about vibration lottery. I have seen Sifu giugno128 and his team has done some interesting work with this technique, a very unique in such a way using top3 numbers only and would be able to predict the top3 numbers only using 1D or 3D method. I have seen it on video using Excel to produce and is a totally a big bang I would say. I believe is still in developing stage. But, it is very difficult to find on the internet on such technique.... totally no clue about it. May be you have some idea about it.

Thanks in advance.
no2morrow
Msg #398
14-10-2014 12:30 pm

Hi Mightymouse,

Me too like u , 'newbie'. I'm also learning from scratch, as what Sifu Luc said we must try alot of methods in order to improve our skill of prediction. That's why i actively involve here is to learn from the sifus here including sifu128. I still very green in this field, I asked for comment is to see whether my own prediction works or not.

Goodluck

Mightymouse
Msg #399
14-10-2014 01:56 pm

Hi bro no2morrow
Infact, what I read and understand so far, Sifu giugno already hint you that your selection of numbers can consider not bad, only that you lack in final checking the numbers.
That is your stepping stone that he is hiniting.

Also, to impliment what Sifu luc was saying is no an easy task... eventhough, I just appeared in here, but I was hidding reading all the posts in cupin, in AB, trying all kinds of methods inclding once Sifu giugno128 mentioned, mote carlo technique.

Well, lottery world is never endings, one must achieve above 60% to 80% of each method before looking or develping a new method. Never ending learning like all Sifus here.

I will try again to find that video, i will post it here if found.

Thank you all.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #400
14-10-2014 02:49 pm

@ John

" ..if u have a standby method you might scored 1283..."

Yes, thats exactly what I was saying when I said analysis based on more than just any one single method is better. It will cover more angles of approach.

If I was playing Damacai with 3d 123 and had identified through some method that 1234 is a good number to follow for that draw, I would certainly also checked through with another method ( I call it The 3D Component Method) what would be the other good 4d numbers for 3d 123 at that time.

We know that abt 70% of those 23 result numbers in a draw will have their 3d components appeared in the previous last draw, right ?

So, if I am playing 3d 123, I will look at the previous draw result to find all the 4d numbers that have the 3d comps of 3d 123, and then narrow it down from there.

Just a very quick glance at the results of 11/10 (one draw before system 1238 hits 1st prize on the 12/10), to illustrate how The 3D Comp Method can be used to determine the possibility of an appearance of a 4D number for the NEXT draw......

4d results numbers on the 11/10 which had the components of 3d 123 (which I will be playing, remember) were :

11/10/2014 (Week #41) - DAMACAI

2nd prize :-
1228 ( 128 ---> 1238)

Starter:-
3815 ( 138---> 1238 )
1317 ( 137---> 1237 )

Conso :-
0432 ( 023---> 1230 )
4251 ( 124---> 1234 ) & ( 125--->1235 )
7138 ( 137---> 1237 ) & ( 138---> 1238)

Therefore from this 3D Comp Method (of 3d 123), I had shortlisted 5 4d numbers of the 123 series for the next coming draw, based on the results of the previous draw.

They are : 0123, 1234, 1235, 1237 and 1238.

Out of these 5 4d numbers, I will then try my best to further shortlist them so that I dun have so many targets to select from.

I will then have to "do my homework" by going through the past data of ALL these 4d numbers to ascertain which ones of these 5 are the most probable to appear in the next draw.

How you 'do your homework' and check (or analyze) these numbers will depend on the individual analyzing skill and methods of each punter. That's where the man and the boy of the game will be separated.

Remember, we are all looking at the same data before us. How you read that data and how I read them will not be totally the same.

Besides having an analytically agile mind, experiences will also plays a big part in ensuring getting that final 4d number to bet on.

I dun have the DAMACAI past data but I suspects its 3d 123 trend/cycle would be quite similar to that of the SGPool.

So offhand, from the trend pattern I would had dropped off 4d 1235 out of those 5 identified, which would then left me with only 4 numbers - 0123, 1234, 1237 and 1238.

To further finetuned these 4 "predicted" numbers , I would prioritize them in term of the amount of $$$ which I would wanna bet on them. The numbers having a higher priority will be the ones that I would bang on more, while the lesser priority would be significantly lower in bet amount.

From those 4 numbers, according to their trend, I would probably gave the highest priority for system 1237 and 1238.....follow by 1234 (the original number that I had started with) and ended up with last priority on 0123.

1237 and 1238 will definitely be given more weightage, becoz as can be seen from the above study of the previous draw, both their 3d comps had appeared more than the rest.

This is one example of how we can start off playing a certain 3d (in this case it was 3d 123), and had analyzed under whichever method that 1234 was a good number to play, but had eventually generated another 3 more numbers by using another method (in this case it was the 3D Comp Method).

Therefore , the list of numbers that I will be playing under 3d 123 will NOT be sorely analyzed from 1 single method. Its a combination of 2, in this instant.

These numbers will be like "safety nets" for each other, just in case the original 4d number (1234) will to miss by 1 single digit - which apparently it does on the 12/10. But because of checking it with another approach, that 1st prize number of system 1238 would not have escaped me, so to speak.

The 3D Comp Method is actually a very simple and basic one.It was one of my very first method that I had developed years ago when I first started 4d prediction as a hobby. Till date it still holds true, to a large extent.

It is a very useful method for beginners to practice on, as its success rate is around 70%, coinciding with fact that abt 70% of the results numbers in a single draw will have their 3Ds appeared in the previous draw. Its actually like a reverse-engineering of sorts.

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.