» » May 2014 4D Predictions

giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #1
01-05-2014 12:59 am

Pandora 4D (Every draws there always some hits....) Forming your System 4D numbers as follows:

a) Choose only ONE digit in EACH Column to form 4Ds.
b) 4Ds formed are system numbers.

Examples:
Choose Column W: 4 Column X: 5 Column Y: 0 Column Z: 1 to form 4501
Choose Column W: 8 Column X: 7 Column Y: 0 Column Z: 8 to form 8708

W...X...Y....Z

lucky93
Msg #2
01-05-2014 01:10 am

Giugno128(sifu), Thank you very much, and Happy Labour Day! You worked so hard, just a while in the last April forum you were signing off , out to do some field work. And hardly rested you are here doing some work, thank you sifu, for doing so much. Hope I can win BIG so I can help... Good morning sifu.
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #3
01-05-2014 01:12 am

Thank you lucky93.
You have a good rest.
Tomorrow another day, hope you can spend some times with your family...
Good nite.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #4
01-05-2014 12:03 pm

Wow....its May oredi !

How time flies.....Have been in cupin for coming to 2 mths oredi.....may be will stay put for a while longer this time.
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #5
01-05-2014 12:09 pm

Yap bro Luc

When I am trying the 3DTP, just one question.

Example 1239, 3D are 123-239-129-139
When we looked at individual 3D cycle, if any one of them did not satisfy or having to match with the other three 3D, is this 4D still possible of hitting top 3?

Thanks
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #6
01-05-2014 12:26 pm

Good morning...
Yes Bro luc time flies....some of us may be still licking the wounds of last month and getting ready to face May with renewed vigor...we cannot lose all the time right neither can we win all the time...no matter what happens, must not lose our cool...
Bro luc you and Bro giugno128 have gained a lot of respect and admiration from us...so stay put and make it your permanent base here...time to start a family here..hahaha
By the way for those who believe in numerology, here are the ruling numbers for May...
May 1st to 21st.........number 9
May 22nd to 31st ......number 7
Have a pleasant day with your loved ones....
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #7
01-05-2014 07:25 pm

@bro giugno128

Bro, the 3DTP method is just pointing us to the correction direction in picking up 3Ds thats due for T3.

As to when that 3d is gonna come out, or whether the 4d number that that it merges into will appear in the next draw, all this will still depend on one's 3d analyzing skill. It is just another more advanced stage of 4d prediction that makes use of all other basic skills. The better you are in your 3d skills, the more suitable this method will be for you. Thats why this method is not so suitable for all, esp. with beginners.

Here is something that I had told someone regarding this method. It is worth remembering....

" ...So if after a few draws and that 3DTP (eg.4xx that I am eyeing now) did not appear at all, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE METHOD HAS FAIL. It is only waiting for that 3d to appear. As to when is the best chance for the 3d to appear, then you would have to use your normal 3d skill to determine that, like I had said. The better that you are with your 3d skill, the better this method will be suitable for you to catch podium prizes. After all, we had already determined that this 3d, WHEN IT COMES OUT, will have a good chance of hitting T3. Rather than just play any 3ds which we would not know in which prize group it will land, right ?..."

Btw bro....watch out for the other 4 sets left (out of the original 7 identified). Easily would be another 2 T3s (if not more), coming out from those in the mth of May.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #8
01-05-2014 07:27 pm

....typo....

"Bro, the 3DTP method is just pointing us to the *correction* direction in picking up 3Ds thats due for T3. "

*correct*
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #9
01-05-2014 07:51 pm

Thank you bro luc
acespirit
Msg #10
01-05-2014 08:13 pm

Hi bro giugno128, i think there was a typing error in your latest pandora, the new one for May 2014 is :-

W...X...Y....Z

i hardly post any comments as i'm still learning, and a beginner.. but i've been reading and learning as much as i can from you, bro luc and bro best4..

BTW, wish u a speedy recovery bro best4..
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #11
01-05-2014 08:17 pm

Evening to you, bro Best4

Yes, nothing in this world is of permanence nature. As it floods, so should it ebbs too. In this physical realm that we are living in, everything is a Cycle. Even Life and Death is a cycle of sort.

If you look around us, cycles exist in every aspects of life. More so too especially when we are dealing with repetitive events of economic consequences, eg. the stock markets, commodities trades, currencies speculations, the fall and rise of real estates values etc etc.

Therefore when people ask me, "Are there really cycles in 4d " ? My answer is the above mentioned. Cycles in a game like 4d is nothing special or unthinkable at all. They exist not just because of 4D. It is more like the other way round - i.e. 4D is just one of the many phenomenons in this world that can't escape from it. Lucky us then, as without it to 'guide' us, what could we, mere mortals, possibly do to even wanna hazard a guess (much lesser call it as a 'prediction') as to which probable numbers will be coming out in the near future, eh ?

Luck too, as everyone knows, has cycles. I have yet to come across anybody who is lucky or unlucky ALL the time. In everyone's life, there will be moments of lucky periods when that cycle for him arrives and moments of not-so-lucky stretches when it is gone.

Therefore, knowing that, we must use it in our strategy of playing 4D or in any games of wager for that matter. Do not get too emotional when we are on a losing streak or too arrogant when we are on a winning roll.

When we are in an unlucky cycle of our life, best is to lay low and wait for it to pass, as it eventually will. When we are on a roll with Lady Luck smiling at us, we must be able to seize that opportunity to the fullest to prepare for the 'drier' periods that would surely come ahead.

I am a 'wandering nomad' as far as online 4d predictions is concerned. Have been through many forums and social platforms before (like most have, I believe). But this site is pretty comfy, perhaps will set up camp here for a while longer.

So, here's a bountiful MAY to all and may all make hay while the sun is shining for you !
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #12
01-05-2014 08:43 pm

@shimis27

Congrats on bagging the 1st Prize on 3DTP 356 on Wed draw, sis ! You are gd, gal ! Followed my tip faithfully and managed to get the big one at Zero 3DTP Gap. Way to go ! Even I myself had stop following it when it hit the 2nd prize on Sun draw. Its your luck !

Saw your email but will answer it later as I am going out for my night shift now. (coincidentally we are both in the same working line)

U fm that fb and after36 site too eh ? Did we talk b4 during those days back then ? Yea, I was very active in both the sites and was the only one giving out predicted nos. then. Left coz my time there was "up" (the nomad that I am, ya know....haha)...and also becoz of a change in work nature at that time, so cant focus in 4d prediction too much during those periods. Group was also growing too big and kinda stressful too....and also paranoia abt BBs watching.

Its ok to talk abt stuffs like that here, sis. I dun mind at all. Only thing I dun do much these days online is to post the actual 4d numbers themselves coz of "unseen eyes". Other than that, everything is fine to talk abt here.

Will get back to you in mails n let u know of the other 3DTPs good for May. U have the luck for it.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #13
01-05-2014 08:47 pm

@shimis27

....forget to add.....btw saw yr winning pic. Yea..it did have a good code "57". Go see where those 2 digits are in yr slip, k. ;)
shimis27
Msg #14
01-05-2014 10:17 pm

Hi sifu Luc,

Last month hit the top prize 3 times. All the credits goes to u sifu. Learnt a lot frm u too. Btw no im nt frm tat fb or aft36 was browsing thru the web and happened to bump into ur post. I like to read and learn anything pertaining to 4D to increase my knowledge in 4D.

Sifu, like wat Best4sifu said we all hope tat u cld stay here longer. We truly appreciate all ur effort sifu.
tasha
Msg #15
02-05-2014 12:57 am

i want one number.pliz help me.
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #16
02-05-2014 01:05 am

Thank you acespirit

Pandora 4D (Every draws there always some hits....) Forming your System 4D numbers as follows:

Examples:
Choose Column W: 2 Column X: 5 Column Y: 3 Column Z: 4 to form 2534
Choose Column W: 8 Column X: 7 Column Y: 6 Column Z: 0 to form 8760

W...X...Y....Z

Good Luck
acespirit
Msg #17
02-05-2014 10:17 am

No worries, bro giugno128.. I thank u instead, without your teachings and sharing your Pandora, I would not have a direction.. I have many questions as I don't fully understand, but I know I should read and understand on my own.. thanka again!

Bro luc, thank you for your teachings too.. I may not post msgs much as I'm still in the learning process, but I constantly read and follow ur teachings too.. Thank u!

I will be more active should I find a breakthrough.. at this moment, no luck yet..
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #18
02-05-2014 10:19 am

Hi acespirit
No problems, you can reach me at giugno128(at)gmail(dot)com.
Sometimes, is very difficult to explain without table or data as in here, we cannot cut and paste..

Good Luck
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #19
02-05-2014 11:15 am

Sorry members

Wrong again...
The Correct Pandora 4D for May 2014 is as follows:

Examples:
Choose Column W: 9 Column X: 5 Column Y: 0 Column Z: 4 to form 9504
Choose Column W: 8 Column X: 7 Column Y: 1 Column Z: 8 to form 8718

W...X...Y....Z

Good Luck
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #20
02-05-2014 11:44 am

Welcome onboard, acespirit.

Go through all the postings that I had made since March (I think). They are pretty long ones, I am afraid. But if you really wanna learn more abt 4d prediction, have patience and read thru them. Absorb as much as you can....esp. the 3d stuffs. Thats the 'building block' of getting that eventual 4d number to play on. Its always better to learn how to fish, than just be given the fish itself coz the provider may not be around forever, rite ?

Gd luck, bro !
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.