(Sifu)
Msg #361
12-10-2014 02:30 pm

Updating 3DTP file.....
hasta
Msg #362
12-10-2014 02:50 pm

Hello Sifu Giugno :)
I so Happy heehee..Thank Sifu and others Members... :)
no2morrow
Msg #363
13-10-2014 12:17 am

To all the sifus,

"Ren shen you duo shao ge shi nian" Let's be happy happy to pass our days. I think Cupin wish to see a lively forum and everyone can share. I am one of it learning after i found this forum.
I treat all the Sifus here as my guiding angel.

Huat ah!
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #364
13-10-2014 01:56 am

Hi no2morrow

One say " Ah man!!"
One say "Pao Yu !!
One say "God Bless"
I say "Thasnk you"

How nice of you.
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #365
13-10-2014 04:29 am

Good monring

My aim for lotteries, to create a group good punters, good predictors and with the group efforts, may be in year 2015, Jackpots/podiums will be our main playgrounds.....

Currently, having discussion with some kakais, morelikely I have to put more time for potential punters/learners as planning to go full swing in 2015.... irregardless of the changing situations in BB...

As all these need to put some plainning.... for the teaching... and striking podiums/jackpots....

Therefore, I will not able to take care in this froum.... all members can consult bro coolboy (he is good), Sifu luc (The Best), Sifu John (Strong in 3D DaMaCai) and Master Sifu Best4 (All + lucky club)

Best of Luck to all members here, I am moving to another level..

no2morrow
Msg #366
13-10-2014 05:42 am

Sifu128,
Respect yr decision. Take care !!

Thank you n all the best to u.

huathuathuat
Msg #367
13-10-2014 06:50 am

Hello. I had been in this forum for quite some time but never strike any number. Any good suggestion for coming draw on wednesday in Magnum? 6481 is a good number? Thank you all sifu!
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #368
13-10-2014 07:06 am

Hello Members,
So long farewell.....
I too have to say goodbye...
It's been 3 years and time really flies...
This forum has full of bright prediction ideas, and I hope your enthusiasm for 4D will never die....
Sifus come and Sifus go....
Imparting their skills and sharing our goals...
I will still drop by, whenever I can....
Just to say hello and words of encouragement to all my friends...
Take care and dream "big" a bit....
But always remember your own limit...
God bless u all....
no2morrow
Msg #369
13-10-2014 07:47 am

Hi Sifu Luc,

i saw malaysia counter 1st prize 1283. Is this nmb suitable to buy direct in Sg too. Pls advise.

Thank you
John
(Sifu)
Msg #370
13-10-2014 10:12 am

Hi Sifu's and fellow punters,

Wow i hope i was not the 1 sending any tsunami waves here wiping out all our great predictiors out this forum hope my earlier decision didnt provoke any............

Anyway respect all MasterSifu Best4 And Sifu giugno128 decision,no hard feeling sifu's................anyway we r always friends in this world predicition....................................................

Good Luck Sifu giugno128 for your continues effort.............hope 2015 is the best time in prediction............whatever happen im still ur fan....................

Master Sifu take care........this forum going to miss u............u revived this forum......you r a charm...... and attracted more predictors to share in this forum....................I know you helped some members win xxx,xxx.00 cash with your lucky reading......hope that guy is happily continuing his studies........

Drop by all sifu this is your home as well

Cheers

luc
(Sifu)
Msg #371
13-10-2014 10:14 am

Hi no2morrow,

Firstly, I am not a frequent participant of this forum and therefore will not be commenting or checking numbers for other players (like bro Giugno did). I will only post here once in a while when I am in the mood to.

I had been doing 4d prediction for a very long time now and had "survive" the game up till now.

Started analyzing 4d game way before all these online 4d prediction sites had started to crop up one by one over the years. Folks back then didnt even think that predicting 4d was possible at all. But I had proven them wrong on my occasions with hits almost in every draw and some were pretty Big ones too in the tune of 5 figures winnings.

Yea, back then being one of the very few 4d predictionists around, I had say winning big was quite easy.

SGPool wasn't that worried abt people like us then and just let the game runs its natural courses, without too many interventions. They dont even change the ball-machines and balls sets at every single draw like they did now.

It was only changed once in every few months, so the continuity of the game was quite intact and well preserved - the ideal target for predictionists like us to spot the trends and cycle patterns.

But as online 4d prediction sites started to spread like wild fire, it had gotten to the attentions of the BBs to introduce more anti-prediction measures (some known and some unknown ones) to make predictions that much more difficult.

Thats why to beat the House now its not child-play , frankly speaking. To remain in the game and not fade out like so many folks which I had seen in my time, it will take all your skill and experiences just to level out the playing field with the Banker. Anything lesser than that now, it will be curtains for most.

My 'specialty' is in 3d analysis, as I firmly believe that one has to master the art of predicting 3d occurrences to a certain successful degree first before one can even dare to take on the BBs, who definitely has more resources than you or I.

Master that first then you can start to dream about making $$$ out of the 4d game. Without that skill, it will merely be basing on pure luck factor, which sad to say, most of us do not have much to speak of.

My various methods had evolved again and again over the years (to compensate for all the "spanners" being thrown by the BBs). It culminates eventually into the 3DTP Method, the ultimate aim of all predictionists looking to hit the Big Ones. It is not something that can be taught easily and most will not truly understand it.

Even those few that I had shared with may not be able to comprehend fully in details the intricacy of this method. It is all in the head.....how we interpret the data (that everyone else has) and extrapolate out of all that chaotic mess to form a picture thats significantly clear to the analyst.

So far, this 3DTP method (unlike so many other methods) is not one that can be easily tripped up the BBs......and I plan for it to stay that way.

My aim in coming online is to "talk shop" with others predictionists and to 'kick' ideas around with like-minded folks. Seems like this site is gonna be pretty short of that from now on.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #372
13-10-2014 10:37 am

@no2morrow,

Since I am at it now........abt your query of the number 1283 appearing 1st prize in M'sia counter.......

Statistically speaking, the chance of the same DIRECT number from M'sia counters appearing again in SGPool is very slim. I wouldnt wanna waste my money on it. But the appearance of the Permutation of that number in SG, however, is quite good.

For 3d 123, watch those 3 fourth digits of "4", "7" and "8" closely. When 3d 123 next appear again (should be quite soon too, IMO), those will be the 4th digit that would most likely match it.

As a matter of fact, after the last draw result, the digit "4" for it has becomes VERY strong - if 3d 123 can make another appearance again in the Wed draw, that is. "7" is also a pretty strong contender. Dun lost sight of that too.

For those who do not really have any 3ds to play on for the rest of this month, the previous few sets of 3ds that I had listed out in the earlier posts are still good to go. So far out of 5 sets stated, 2 had already appeared. Focus on the remaining ones for the time being.

038 (starter 6308 on 11/10)
269 (starter 9026 on 11/10)

(If you still have the ammos for more choices and are ready to take on more, try 3d 027 for short-gap hits. Based on the last draw results, this one is screaming blue murder to land in the Big One, if you know what I mean).

G'luck all !~
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #373
13-10-2014 10:43 am

Correction....3d 269 appear on the 12/10 draw, not the 11th. I got both of them.
no2morrow
Msg #374
13-10-2014 10:59 am

To Sifu John,

Don't feel bad abt both Sifus leaving here for the time being. They need to go back to the mountians to master higher level of Kongfu...once ready they will come back..hehe..

To Sifu Luc,

Thank you for yr explanation, to me still half past six but never mind ' If There is a will, there is a way.' Hehe. Try out yr 3d first.

Hope 2morrow will be better!
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #375
13-10-2014 11:15 am

Correction again.....haizzz my eyesight not so good these days........strike out 449 from that list for the time being coz it had actually hit on the 11/10 already...

038 (starter 6308 on 11/10)
269 (starter 9026 on 12/10)
449 (starter 6308 on 11/10)

So, thats 3 out of 5 sets now......clearing out faster than hot cakes.......

Ok, add in one more 3d thats good to go too....since that list is getting shorter now....3d 078 !
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #376
13-10-2014 11:17 am

** 449 (starter 4940 on 11/10)........
John
(Sifu)
Msg #377
13-10-2014 11:34 am

Ok since i did a small research....on sg pool my drawing board will start like this

45xx
74xx
75xx

Additional consideration............

97xx
94xx
95xx

Cheers
John
(Sifu)
Msg #378
13-10-2014 11:40 am

In reply to sifu luc.....thanks
spring60
Msg #379
13-10-2014 01:19 pm

Hi Coolboy,

Any 4d nos.for tis coming Wed....Sgpool counter.

Thanks in advance Coolboy.
coolboy
Msg #380
13-10-2014 03:42 pm

hi spring60,
i'm quite busy these few days and don't have time to do the prediction for this wednesday but u can search for my previous post which has "Prediction for October (Sgpools)". The number listed there can take into consideration and have your pick.

Goodluck XD
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.