FIVE (hot one)/
SIX/
SEVEN.

Gd luck !~
no2morrow
Msg #522
18-10-2014 09:52 am

Hi all,

I miss all the fun here..hope tonight all win BIG !!!!!!
hasta
Msg #523
18-10-2014 10:53 am

COngrates to Bluecat..Tonite meow meow :)
ozza
(Superhero)
Msg #524
18-10-2014 11:19 am

Dear luc (sifu)
tq for yur comment/sugg..appreciate it..hope it will help others also.Gd luck.
guys,
hv to settled for salted fish if the weather not permit fr any fishing tommorrow...calling for my buddy magnum pi...where are u bro..

ozza
(Superhero)
Msg #525
18-10-2014 11:32 am

then again if ladyluck shine or mermaid sings tonight..anything goes..
he he...
dont forget to bring back yur rod back guys...somebody will gets one of the 23fish, then we bow!!
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #526
18-10-2014 11:47 am

MSG #311...posted on 11/10 @ 1140 hrs.

" Breaking from my norm.....here are some potential 3ds that you may wanna keep an eye on for SGpool for the near term. They are good for these coming 3 draws BUT are for general board hits only, NOT necessarily 3DTPs k.

038 (6308 Starter - 11/10)
269 (9026 Starter - 12/10)
789 (8479 2nd - 18/10)
449 ( 4940 Starter - 11/10)..."

Out of that list of 5 sets of 3ds, now only 1 left. 3 sets hit within predicted range of 3 draws. "789" overshot by 1 draw, but was worth following through as it hit 2nd Prize today....alriteee !!!

You all know which one will be coming out next ya......catch it if you can....but your 4th digit analysis will have to good. If you are not sure which one to match it, refer to my earlier reply MSG to Ozza....the 4ds nos for the last 3d in my list are all there.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #527
18-10-2014 11:56 am

@ Ozza

My input MSG #532 to your analysis of 2d eighty three still stands.....if one of those 4ds I had hinted doesnt hit in the next 2 draws, the 3d DEFINITELY will, bro.

This big fish caught tonight is just right on time for my holiday trip to the Land of The Thousand Smiles tomorrow !!......Sawadee Khap, SGP !
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #528
18-10-2014 02:04 pm

Hi Sifu Luc

The BIG FIsh bites two lines, mine snapped and takes other instead. Guess that line is yours... Missed by 1D.

Btw, may I know your buying/betting strategy of getting your number(s) strikes. I have tried a few, most of the time either I missed that number or missed the 1D. Could you enlighten me on this issue?
Thank you Sifu Luc
GDluck
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #529
18-10-2014 02:44 pm

@hopetostrike4dtoto

Yup, my line for the 1st prize also snapped. Missed by 1d too....but luckily managed to haul in the 2nd prize instead.

Yea , I got the conso 4660 too. It was my Highest Priority number at $100 i-bet. So even tho it was a conso, still was pretty substantial. Together with the 2nd prize bagger, my holiday trip tmr is being sponsored by SGPool. Khap khun mak mak , SGP ! LOL.

If I am not mistaken, I think I already had explained my betting strategies to bro giugno last time.

4d prediction skill is one thing.....but we still NEED to have a strategy to place our bets against the House. Its the same for ALL forms of gambling.

One of the most basic gamblers' tactic is to......if you are placing a variety of numerous bets, DO NOT bet the same amt for all the bets. If you do that, the HOUSE will have a higher winning odds against you eventually in the long run, simply becoz they have a deeper pocket than us. Over the long term, especially is we gamble continously (like we do in every single draw), it take back from us all the small meagre winnings that we had won previously, leaving us still in the RED at the end of the day.

Vary your bets amt for each bet.... I had been telling so many ppl that already. Prioritize your bets and give the highest priority (meaning place more bet amt) on that position (the 4d number, in 4d term) which has the highest chance of scoring/winning.

If you hit your priority number, the winning will be substantially many more times than the capital you put in in that draw, giving you a much more leeway in profit when the winnings are slimmer later on.

Eg, my 4660.....even tho only hit conso, but becoz it was my Highest Priority no., I already make a profit out of this draw based on its winning alone (havent even count the winning of the 2nd prize yet).

Had been practising this variation of bets amt technique for a looong time now and its been working well for me. But your analyzing skill for the 4th digit (after getting the 3d) MUST be up-to-mark for this strategy to work, before you can know which numbers in a 3d series to give the approriate priorities accordingly. If its not, you wouldnt be able to tell which numbers are to be given which priorities.

hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #530
18-10-2014 02:51 pm

Thank you Sifu Luc
For direct numbers, Sifu giugno128 has a wonderful way of hitting the target above 85% provided the 4D number is correct. That can reduced the sum of betting when using direct numbers rather then i-bet or box. For this part, I am not too worry.

Is getting the correct numbers that is my concern.

no2morrow
Msg #531
18-10-2014 03:08 pm

Hi Sifu luc,

Me too always miss 1D. Scratch head n not very sure which got higher chances of hitting.
Also very differcult to choose direct nmb. Plsadvise

Thanks n Goodluck
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #532
18-10-2014 03:13 pm

Btw this 2nd prize was derived from short-gap 3dtp 789.

This is the 2nd short-gap podium prize I got from this series 789 since it came out of its long-gap mode. The earlier one was 1st prize 7289 on the 20/9 last mth.

Usually I try to catch at least 1 -3 short gaps podium prizes, once a 3dtp has just emerged from its long gap. After that, I will discard it and proceed to target more probable 3dtps in line. This is the safest and surest way of catching short gap 3dtps.

Short gaps can be quite tricky to 'fish' for.

You CANNOT just base on the last few short-gap podium occurrences of a 3dtp and think that another short gap is coming on the way.

I see quite a few punters here doing that when they are commenting on the probable on-coming performing of a certain 3dtp. Thats very risky to assume as you will never know when that short gap may be ending its run and proceeding to a longer gap one.

Anyway, looking at the past data for 3dtp gaps in too short a timeframe in its past, is NEVER enough and it is not accurate. You will not know exactly at which cycle that particular 3dtp is really at.

Like I had said before, bro.....3DTP gap cycle is a very HUGE one as there are only 3 podium prizes at every draw, out of the 23 results numbers. It aint that easy just to see the last few months 3dtp gap trends, or even the last 1 or 2 years', and think that one had already gotten the picture of the 3dtp gap trend of that certain 3d that one is analysing on.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #533
18-10-2014 03:23 pm

@hopetostrike4dtoto

Of coz our betting cost will be reduced significantly if we do directs instead of permutation plays. But we all know if you cant even get the permutational digits of a 3d, and then a 4d number right.....then whats our direct numbers going to be based on ? In my most honest opinion, if one cannot master the art of 3d prediction first and then progressing to 4d analysis, one can easily forget about going the "direct" way. The cost may be lower, for sure. But its akin to throwing $$$ down the drain, because the all-assuming question is which numbers are you going to do your direct analysis on ?

I too, have a very simple but effective ways in deriving direct numbers....but yet I hardly wanna waste my $$$ on doing that. Its only when I am very very sure of a permutational 4d numbers in appearing, will I then go for the direct prediction on it. I am not that worried or bothered by it either.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #534
18-10-2014 03:30 pm

@ no2morrow

Yes, thats every 4d predictionist headache, after he has achieved some kinda 3d analysis skill. To derive the 4th digit, it take another level of 4d prediction skill. You just got to keep on at it, if you have the will to, till you can finally see how all the numbers are moving in their trends and pattern. Very hard to teach on that, I am afraid. Theres a hundred and one ways out there.

And if you are still struggling to catch that 4th digit, I seriously suggest that you forget abt direct numbers for the time being. Reason being what I had just explained to bro hopetostrike just now.
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #535
18-10-2014 03:36 pm

Hi Sifu Luc
Understood.... that is the reason Sifu giugno128 is looking for a way to strengthen such situation by approaching 3DTP at a different angle. He is currently further enhance the 3DTP data to paint the whole picture of the 3DTP at a glance. Hopefully, may be next month, he can finalize the method. The method will taking care of all kinds of gap cycles, including very short gap, medium gap, long gap and super long gap. The method has been applied to 4D numbers successfully, can easily derive which drawgap a particular 4D will appear (within 2 to 3 drawgap accuracy, so far).

Just hope can also apply to 3DTP efficiently.

Thanks again Sifu Luc
Srimalar
Msg #536
18-10-2014 04:02 pm

Hi Sifu...
Pls advice for 1833 at magnum counter tq
Good luck team...
John
(Sifu)
Msg #537
18-10-2014 04:15 pm

Hi fellow fellow punter,

Sg pool

47xx
49xx
79xx.......2nd prize 8497 actually my 2d can become 3d in certain circumstances..... X497

Magnum

13xx.....1st prize 4413

Damacai

Aditional method.....82x.....3rd prize 3d.....822

Story board only produce 2d 19x

Hi Polo

U asked me why difficult to predict cos storyboard initial cupin method i just trying to mimic in best way

Additional method is my own prediction....why i put 2 set of method cos jackpot need 2 numbers......

The chart is for whole month of Oct another method actually u can get minimal hits from the chart but not all the time

Cheers and congrats to member who get hints

Good luck again for sunday draw

giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #538
18-10-2014 04:17 pm

Hi everyone & Sifu Luc

It's all about trends, every 3DTP or 4D has many trends and to predict which particular 3DTP or 4D will be out or not on the coming draw, one must be able to capture the CORRECT TREND. Example 1st prize 5016 the trend did follow the similar cycle of the trend happened in 6015 - Consolation, 06/06/2012. If one pick the correct trend for before today's draw, then the chances for getting the correct 1st 5016 is as good as snapping the candy from a kid.

The TREND is not easy to predict for future draw, as Sifu Luc explained, you must have huge past records data to understand.
For this 1st 5016, I used as far back as year 2010 to see. Also very important issue that most of the guys misunderstand (me too last time), today's trend WILL NOT be tomorrow's trend. Which means, you cannot use today's trend for tomorrow's prediction. That's a NO NO.

@no2morrow, as SIfu Luc had said, difficult to teach, me too, taking a long period to understand. There is no shortcut at the moment, you have to update the 3DTP data to understand - the hard way. Keep on trying....

Thank you bro Luc, you are a rare Gem in 4D games.

Best of Luck in coming draw !!
hasta
Msg #539
18-10-2014 04:24 pm

Congrates to all Sifu that catch a Fishes tonite.
I guess i still have alots to learn from all Sifu. Hope can catch some fish tomorrow ;)
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #540
18-10-2014 07:09 pm

Hi bro giugno,

Reference to hopetostrike MSG #546 ....

The last couple of months I have been contemplating the possibility of predicting 4DTPs too.

Yes, theoretically we can make use of the same 3DTP technique to predict when a 4d number will hit podium, within a calculated range of timeframe based on its past performance data.

But the biggest hurdle to overcome in 4DTP prediction is the LACK of "meaningful" data which can allow us to have a glimpse of its real actual cycle movement.

Consider this :-

We know that to draw a graph to represent the high and low cycle of a repetitive event, first of all, we MUST have sufficient data to plot that event in a X & Y axis chart, so that at least we can see several high and low occurrences frequency points of that event. When the movement of the chart line completed 2 high or 2 low points, that is consider as 1 cycle , agreed ?

We would wanna see as many cycles formed as possible in order to predict, to any certain degrees of accuracy at all, any future replicate recurrences of that event at hand.

Now, apply this to the 3DTP Method that I had developed. How many cycles do you think that any particular 3DTP would be showing on a chart like this ? Make a guess.

When I first started experimenting with the 3DTP Method on randomly-picked 3ds several years ago, I used past data beginning from the year 2000 (thats a 14 years period of records).

I omitted those before 2000 because the data back then was extremely unstable, probably there were only 2 draws in a week, instead of the current 3 draws per week. Anything before 2000 to 1986, if I do refer to them will only be for additional knowledge, done with a cursory glance.

Out of almost all the random 3ds that I had selected in this initial 3DTP testing, I found that the numbers of actual Cycles for each 3d, that could be seen in any degree of clarity at all, were only about a handful - 4 to maybe 5 or 6 cycles only (starting from 2000).

Not as many as any statistician would like their data to be, before they would even wanna hazard a guess as to how the next cycle would be like.

But I supposed we will have to make do with what we have from past records, imperfect as it is.

This also explains what I meant when I say that these 3DTP cycle are HUGE. In all of 14 years, they complete only about a handful of cycles. The bigger the cycle, the more difficult it is for the average man to spot the trend or pattern. That is a fact.

OK, now we go to 4DTP.....

Bruther, I tell you now, the 4DTP cycle is even going to be much BIGGER with much lesser meaningful past data for us to assemble them into any readable pattern.

Remember the chart analysis provided by Asemblix, bro ?

They have chart plotting analysis for numbers based on their draw-gaps. But when it comes to AAAB numbers , what happens ?

The chart shown for that AAAB no.will be a BLANK, with a statement saying something like "insufficient data to compute".

Why is that so ?

Simply because AAAB occurrences , as compare to other types of numbers, are much much rarer, of course.

You see where I am going with this....?

Now, how many podiums does an average ABCD no. (we are not even going to talk about AABC, AABB and AAAB nos.) have in its life-span of 14 years ?

General rule of the thumb is.......a system ABCD number generally will have only about 1 - 2 podium hits in a year (3 max, if lucky and if that number is particular hot for that year. But then again, probably it will died down the next following 1 or 2 year, thus averaging again about only 1 a year. The Law of Averages working here again.)

Therefore, with an average of 1 podium hit per year for a ABCD number, the grand total of numbers of T3s hits that a 4D number will have in a 14 years period is around only 14 times.

With only 14 occurrences, to date, it is "insufficient to compute", as far as 4DTP Gap Method is consider. You wouldnt have any idea where is the head or the tail of its Gap Cycle, so to speak.

3DTP Method is still workable because for an average 3d, there are about 6 or 7 to ten or even 12 T3 hits in a year. Not that many for my liking actually, but at least I can spot where one cycle ends and the next one begins.....and also other oddities that previous cycles may have.

Perhaps in another 10 more years we will have enough data for 4DTP to be workable to a certain extent.

Like you had said, bro....anyone who can really successfully come out with a real Mccoy 4DTP Method (with the proven results to show, of course) would have discover a GOLD MINE.

For me, I am 100% sure of my 3DTP Method. Too bad this site cant post winning tickets pics, like Assemblix did.

I dont call my 3DTP a gold mine yet as we still need to determine the last 4th digit to match with the 3d. But it had over the years given me consistently T3s hits PER month, that I call it my GOLDEN GOOSE instead.

One by one, she lays her golden egg for me, unlike mining when it yields comes in a cart-load.

But I am patient and I have faith in my own system and will just patiently collect those golden eggs every month.

All it takes is a couple of podium hits on my Highest Priority numbers in a year and 6-figures annual winning is a real possibility.

It is not just a day dream neither is it just hot air. I grossed close to 500K from 2010- 2012.

Of course will have to see how much you can push your bet amt to, for your highest priority number. My biggest bet back then (when prediction was so much easier and lesser interferences from SG) was $900 for a single i-bet number.

Missed the 1st prize that weekened by a single digit but kena the starter. Got 9k for it but if hit the 1st prize would be 74,700k.

Had hit many podiums prizes with bet amt of $300 - $500 on top priority numbers before, thats why even though I only usually play i-bet, annual winnings could gross close to half a mil.

Something for the newbies and the hopefuls to know.....that it is possible and this aint just a dream, if you perfect your 4d skill first, that is.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.