» » You already a loser after buying the lottery ticket

LottoGeek
Msg #21
11-03-2011 01:03 am

I try to talk to the uncle hehehe
darlinton
Msg #22
25-02-2012 05:35 pm

Hello please i dont have time to buy number, is there any possible means of buy it online ?
josheng82
Msg #23
18-06-2013 10:37 pm

thanks
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #24
24-03-2014 11:59 pm

Renewing this thread.......

This is called "ticket coding" method. I used it too. I play the Sgpools 4D and over the years had kept track of all the tixs codes of winning numbers. When I go buy my numbers I will always check the codes against the list of winning codes that I had made. If the code tallys, I go add on more $ to that particular number. Had struck big many times with this method - whether it is by sheer luck or not, I do not know. But at least it helps me to know which number to buy more on and which numbers not to. Had added on from SGD$10 to SGD100 before for a certain number as each time I buy in $10 or $20, it kept coming up with a winning T3 code. i.e. code indicating a possible Top Prize winning. That number came out 1st prize that day. Won SGD $8,300 (i-bet).
no2morrow
Msg #25
14-08-2014 01:06 pm

Hi luc,

Can show where to see the code?

Thanks
deng
(Cai Master)
Msg #26
17-04-2015 05:36 am

I personally agree with you cupin...
At almost all lottery outlet. ..when you buy numbers..he/she will look into the tickets before they handover to you. .most of them know the the pattern and the codes of winning tickets. I believe this.but they cant stop that you from buying the particular numbers. .that could be the winning number..bcoz all outlets throughout the country are selling the nunbers...it just if your number will be the winning number then they ( the clerks ) will also place the bet on that number with such amount. ..as a result. .you might win for rm1 bet but they could win rmxxxxxx....haha
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.