» » How big is your lottery winning you ever collect?

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #1
24-02-2011 01:51 am

The biggest winning money I personally collect from playing lottery is rm12.5K. My gut feeling tell me that I must follow this number. I start buying rm1 ticket and increase the amount by rm1 if not win. In the 5 draw, the number drawn as 1st prize with total bet rm5 :) How big is big only you can answer it. How big have you ever collect?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
26-02-2011 01:59 pm

For me, the biggest winning I won is RM5K, and it was a 1st prize on an i-Box ticket.

Although the amount might not be much to some people, but the feeling that I had that time was just overwhelming. I remember screaming out loud and telling my parents & grandmother that I had WON, I WON :)

If I were to answer how big is big enough for me... hmmm... the answer would definitely be: striking the Jackpot ...hahaha

* Hey Cupin, don't put my title as Top Contributor la. I "pai seh" la. I just help as much as I can & within my capabilities. You're still the master of the game ... hehe
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #3
26-02-2011 02:32 pm

then i champion la...mine is 15k!

not my number but my sister's. she asked me for 10 rgt to buy a nbr,
join with hers. that time i was not into buying 4d yet.
i didn't even know what number she bought till she told me, my share is 15k..
but that was a long long time ago.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #4
26-02-2011 02:52 pm

You are indeed the champ, coles.

Congrats on your winning :)

Although it was a long time ago, but a win is still a win regardless of whose number was that, and who actually bought it. At least you got a share of RM15K - and that officially makes you our current title holder :)
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #5
26-02-2011 04:33 pm

hahaha..after that i started buying 4d..
but i'm sure you guys have exceeded 15k in total winnings as compared to my one off 15k win.. but i was happy nonetheless then.

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #6
26-02-2011 10:09 pm

Hi coles,

thanks for your inspiring story :)
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #7
27-02-2011 12:54 am

Nah... I can be sure my total winnings doesn't exceed 15K. Close to 15K maybe, but definitely not exceeding it.

As a matter of fact, I don't think my total winnings touch 15K either ...haha
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.