» » January 2014 4D Prediction

BlueCat
Msg #501
15-01-2014 09:47 am

hi sifu giugno128

kumsia kumsia for the replied.
fyi, i will only buy those numbers for today's SG Pools 4D (15 Jan 2014).
i have my regular numbers - 9786, 1628, 4949, 5803

good luck to all here.
huat huat huat ah !!!
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #502
15-01-2014 09:56 am

Hi BlueCat
No matter what numbers you are buying, pls check from web their best seasons months... will safe $ if not their best month.
Good Luck
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #503
15-01-2014 10:07 am

Hi System7,
Currently, I found a way to test the Pandora using database statistic program... very happy that the statistic shows positive results.
Yes, I have all backtest result for the Pandora, the Pandora posted is one of the good one that will have NO Top hits for one or two draws only. After the No Hit, it will have all Top hits (home run). Also the min hit per draw is about 6 to max. 11, a very good hit rate per draw for this Pandora.

For the hot/cold method (bro moosang), 3h1c or 2h2c is very subjective and only apply before each draw. If i applied these into Pandora, the effectiveness of the Pandora will be totally out. Further, either 3h1c, 2h2c, 1h3c are not fixed for every draw. That is the reasons, urging member to use other means or methods to determine 2D or 3D (incl. hot/cold) and combine Pandora. Pandora is a guiding tool. To have better chance, need members to check the trend of the numbers selected.

For the hot/cold method, so far can apply in all counters in Malaysia, SGPools not effective at all (I tried). That is the reason that for SGPools, I have seasons/monthly trend records for individual podium numbers.

Good Luck
Ruscany0
Msg #504
15-01-2014 10:38 am

Hi there Sifu giugno128, I'm kinda new here but it didn't take long for me to get caught up with the term everyone on this forum seems to be talking about a lot recently that is 'Pandora'. From the looks of it, a truly imposing system...it's all originally yours I assume? So, I was wondering if it's not too much to ask, could you provide the necessary steps as to how I can come up with my own Pandora? As in, what do I need to do in order to create my own Pandora calculations instead of using the one that you posted here. I'm trying to see whether it's possible for me to actually utilise Pandora for STC4d of Sabah effectively. I'm from North Borneo, East Malaysia BTW.

If inconvenience stands in your way of posting it on this forum, perhaps you could just (please) send it to my email -- pitoslife at gmail dot com --

Thanks!
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #505
15-01-2014 11:29 am

Hi Ruscany0

Everyone can create 4x4 matrix, kids can do it also, just putting numbers in the box. The questions is which numbers and how effective is the Pandora will be is the Big Questions and the main core of all the Pandora posted/created.

Previously, I have not means to test it except waiting for the draw results. One of the secret is the trends of the numbers, this part I cannot show you because you are using the STC4d, the data I do not have. Why Pandora can works in other counters because as I mentioned before, the links between the different counters. That's the magic of it.

Another area is the repeats numbers appeared in the draw results. This area is out of my control. If the numbers repeated often, then the hit rate of the Pandora goes up.

One big mistake that punters always look for, top 3 numbers or podiums numbers. Actually, all podium numbers are repeated numbers from Special/Starter/Consolation, again depends on that particular numbers Next Gap, Ave Gap, Seasons or Trend. All these are linked hand in hand.

I do have weak Pandora, only hits 3 numbers per draw, why, wrong selection of numbers without considering the trend.

One simple word, Pandora does look into the behavior of the numbers, the trend etc. or link to the drawing pattern of the numbers is another explanation.

You can try, putting numbers in a 4x4 box and see the results of the last few draws. That is the first step I try before I learned how to select effective numbers for the Pandora. One rule, do not repeat the same digit in the same column.

There is no magic numbers in the Pandora, the magic is the arrangement of the digits when putting into the box, which trend, whether to put double or not is the question to ask yourself when preparing the Pandora.

That is all I have to say. Try.. try and try until you get the results you are happy with. Just what I did before.

Everyone can create Pandora.... if you knows the trend....

Or I proposed you used the existing Pandora and feedback the outcome of the results.... and how well did you understand the STC4D trend....May be from there, I can guide you in creating the STC4D Pandora...
Good Luck
werliyu
Msg #506
15-01-2014 01:15 pm

Hi bro giugno 128,

Since looking at the hit trend for top 3 that you've posted some days ago, i am looking to buy no with the following sequence

CADB
CABA
CAAB

I've checked that the C-start is the lowest amount of hits for top 3 this year. Do you think it is wise for me to gamble on it?
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #507
15-01-2014 01:32 pm

Hi werliyu
For Magnum, i would chose the common one with 7 hits first, but do check back the past 5-10 results on the patterns, it all also by luck with conditions.
Good luck...
werliyu
Msg #508
15-01-2014 01:44 pm

Ok, what do you think bout my 3D no, 578, 239
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #509
15-01-2014 02:07 pm

Hi werliyu
578 has better chance compared with 239.
Good luck
shimis27
Msg #510
15-01-2014 02:14 pm

Hi giugno128 Sifu,

congrats jz saw ur title changed to sifu!!! my best wishes...btw it has been quiet sumtime since we last saw post frm Bestmaster sifu, Sim 4d and bro moosang. hope thy r r doing good. was wondering wat happen to thm!!!
shimis27
Msg #511
15-01-2014 02:19 pm

Si fu,

for today I have pick 985, 790 and 279 for magnum . I have checked the past results too. hopefully I can get good results for today's draw!!!
stainl3ss
Msg #512
15-01-2014 02:45 pm

I manage to get all 256 numbers from the 1st pandora and out of the 256 numbers (result from 1st jan till 12th jan), 14 strike top 3, 39 strike starter/conso.. A total of 53 numbers came out in 7 draws, average 7-8 numbers per draw and there's always at least 1 top 3 except for the latest draw.
However, there is a trend or a pattern in the strike numbers, but i'm still studying it..
stainl3ss
Msg #513
15-01-2014 02:47 pm

Sorry forgot to mention the above is for magnum
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #514
15-01-2014 03:25 pm

Hi stainl3ss
That's good, look at starter/special/consol. keep the numbers in hand and don't cancel them. look at their tend, u will find the relationship with other counter. these numbers will need it 4 to 6 draws later. go back to Pandora, for those numbers still available, check their trends, this is one way to short list for coming draws.
Good luck
System7
Msg #515
15-01-2014 03:53 pm

Mr.guigno128, thanks 4 ur feedbck, anyway I still dont understand wht is the meaning of 'home run' :) .... n if u dont mind can u share wht is your method in creating pandora..our punters in sabah would be very xcited if we can create pandora chart for stc4d..thnks in advance
System7
Msg #516
15-01-2014 04:01 pm

Mr. Guigno128, so sorry, I just read the other comments n just realise my questions is same as ruscany0..my bad not to read b4 posting..anyway...I thnk I should try your pandora for stc counter n see wht is the hits rate..tq
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #517
15-01-2014 04:02 pm

hi System 7
Home run means strikes 1st, 2 nd & 3 rd prizes in one draw.
Method of creating Pandora, pls refer to MSG#525.
Good luck
arrows
Msg #518
15-01-2014 04:17 pm

Hi..

thanks CubaNasib & SifuG for explaining further on the /253.

today I will be spending minimum on buying

looking at this set: 758x / x195 / 9x34

Best of luck to everyone
System7
Msg #519
15-01-2014 04:21 pm

Mr. Guigno128,
Thnks 4 ur fast response..I dont knw 4 other counters but at stc there r 85% of at least 1d from previus draw will be drawn 1st prize next draw..sometime got2d or even 3...any ideas?
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #520
15-01-2014 04:21 pm

Hello Members,
Time flies...it's been quite awhile since I last posted....
One thing for sure, I am happy to see that a lot of members are making use of this golden opportunity to learn "how to fish"....thanks to Sifu guigno128 for willing to impart his knowledge of the Pandora and other techniques to our members.I salute his dedication and patience towards our members.
Now armed with this new skills, members should learn to punt "smart" also make use of your lucky days,lucky periods and lucky numbers to increase your chances of striking...and very soon
"Bingo" you will land a "big fish"
It is sad to see Brother moosang leaving this forum,hopefully he will change his mind and make a comeback....
In the meantime, happy fishing but stay within your budget and stay away from trouble....
Take care and goodluck
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.