» » December 4D Prediction

Striker
Msg #441
21-12-2013 12:30 pm

Hello moosang

Thanks a lot for sharing your predictions. Good luck too.

Hello giugno128

Thanks for the info. Good luck too.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #442
21-12-2013 01:02 pm

Hello giugno128,
Greetings from Hong Kong......
It was good that I brought along my IPad, in this way I still can monitor the forum...
The numbers from the Pandora box for S.Pools/Magnum for Saturday and Sunday looks promising....
Here are some numbers which I derived from your Pandora box...
9275********9681********9481********1598********1279
Let's monitor the results tonight....if it works, then it would be nice for our members..
You are a great guy man...and wishing you and members lots of luck during my absence....cant wait to come back.
Please continue to furnish Pandora box numbers for next Wednesday (25/12) Saturday (28/12) and Sunday (29/12) will do more testing ...
Thanks andd goodluck
moosang
Msg #443
21-12-2013 01:46 pm

Dear giugno88

I 100% agreed with you.. I wanna ask your opinion bout distort number.. Yeahh, it happened for me especially on wednesday draw.. Every wednesday, my number became distort.. Honestly i'm given up on wednesday draw because i couldnt find a solution yet for wednesday draw to avoid distort number.. Every night i will put extra effort for every wednesday draw to find a solution.. I believe there must be a way to avoid that problem.. My friend told me "do not share my number on website, can share in sms".. I admit it was a way but i already experience enough from that.. On september 2013, i ask my friend to buy me a pairs of number by sms him my number.. He was my jobmate.. On that time i cannot go to buy myself because of much work to do and he was near at 4d outlet.. He says he will give my ticket at 6pm.. You know what happened? He didnt come to work after bought that number and didnt give the ticket to me.. That number hit magnum jackpot 1 on september 2013 almost 26million and he quit the job, disappears from me until now.. I was cheated by him and learn more now, do not make the same mistake again..

Yeahh you a right about strong and weak period for each number.. People always think " there is no way the same number will appears in a short time".. For example digit 4 appears in a magnum podium in a week.. 4272 and 4676.. Digit 2 and digit 6 replacing is others.. I personally believe repeating number will appears again especially 1279.. I think it will appears on special draw, 31.12.2013 because i it will become a perfect way to closing 2013 draw.. Maybe you have a difference thought..

A) Do you have some solution to avoid or to solve distprt number?
B) In your opinion, what digit has a strong chance to appears? I think it was digit 8 or 9..
CRV
Msg #444
21-12-2013 02:41 pm

moosang,

The Magnum Jackpot 1 (RM26, 342,220.47) was won on 6 October 2013 right? It was bought at Jalan Bukit Lagi, Kangar, Perlis.

No Jackpot 1 was won in September. The winner was a teacher in his 60s from Terengganu izzit? If that is the Jackpot u mentioned, then u are a teacher???
bertzzz
Msg #445
21-12-2013 02:59 pm

Hi member,
Thnks for the tips and info for 4d prediction your post in this forum,i'm really appreciate it....hopefully i got idea to make 4d prediction from this tips and info...
CRV
Msg #446
21-12-2013 03:03 pm

moosang,

I have several questions. In Msg #447, u said u used 25 past draws for Magnum. That means u also compiled 25 draws, let say 2/1/2013 - 17/2/2013 as your first storyboard and u found six HOT numbers and 4 COLD numbers rite? If YES, how u calculated the HOT and COLD numbers? Izzit calculate each digit from all 23 numbers for each draw until ALL 25 draws (at 4dpredict website)? If YES, then total up all the respective digits and see which digit appears the most (the first HOT number), followed by 2nd HOT number until the remaining 4 HOT numbers and and 4 COLD numbers?

Then u will do the second storyboard of 5/1/2013 - 19/1/2013,
3rd storyboard of 6/1/2013 - 20/1/2013 and so on................???

Then at Magnum, mostly will see consistent results for 25 draws? OR it varies dramatically for other 25 draws?
Sifu4D
Msg #447
21-12-2013 03:04 pm

Hi all..
Thanks to best4 master sifu, moosang and giugno128. Now I at kelantan. Have done visit at kota bharu, pengkalan kubor and tak bai thailand. After this will go to bachok and tok bali. Then to mundok thailand and then rantau panjang kelantan. Sungai kolok or as known as sungai golok at local place at border rantau panjang kelantan and thailand.
My dear friend, my child has a dream last night. Need advise from master sifu best 4 and all sifus in here. He dream about a biggest snakehead fish (ikan haruan). He dream I carry the head and the body at home. I carry the head fish and put together (sambung) with it body at home. What its meaning sifus? Please help me to this dream. Thanks to all..
hazman
Msg #448
21-12-2013 03:31 pm

Magnum only...have a goodluck
9611, 9631, 3914, and 3912
moosang
Msg #449
21-12-2013 03:38 pm

CRV

Yeahh that jackpot, i'm sorry i missed the month.. Never mind, i dont want to talk more bout that.. Yeahh i'm a teacher, teaching mathematics.. At the same time after finish my duty at school, i'm working as a part time teacher at some tuition centre..

Exactly right what you says.. That was cupin concept how to find hot and cold number.. Usually it took 25 past draw to find the right hot and cold number for magnum.. I have more than 50 storyboard which i guess starting from 2010.. My story board was create from 2010 draw and each story board has different, not only from 25 past draw to find hot and cold number..Each story board give me hint about pattern number.. I will check my story board after the result come out and study to know my hot and cold number was right or not.. For example, lets says you pick 25 past draw to find hot and cold number.. After that, you check it with the last 4-5 draw and your hot and cold number did not appears.. So it means the pattern draw was not from 25 last draw, you need to find another story board.. That why i have more than 50 story board to check it.. For your information, you can predict well from the past story board.. For example, lets says on march 2013, it took around 13 draw to find the right hot and cold number, on april took around 11 past draw, on may took around 22 past draw.. Then on june took back 13 draw same with march, on julai took 11 draw same with april and so on so on... This was a implied hint by magnum for us.. So far on this year, usually come out from 25 past draw but on november, it was difference.. Sometime took only 3 past draw, sometime 8 past draw, sometime 12 past draw.. That why the repeating number always come out on november.. So i guess this month will be same with november..
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #450
21-12-2013 03:41 pm

#moosang
There are many ways to do, like before, I used to put up 100+ numbers on web, but the results are distorted. That is why Pandora matrix Box was formed reasons, the Big Bro cannot control 256 system numbers, if they do so, 256*24 = 6144 direct numbers to look into. This way, if they want to control, their system may collapsed.

I have a few ways
(a) Few common tricks used are putting the digit 6 or 9 in your numbers but hint in words that Big Bro is going to play tricks. Same for 1 and 7.
(b) Buy your numbers after 5:30 on the draw date.

No choice, sometimes we have to put things not straight or not to spoon feed brothers or sisters to avoid numbers been distorted.

I too learned from fellow expert in SG, I will put up some methods later, hopefully brothers or sisters can learn, apply, and putting their numbers in high gears of winning. Pandora 4D will still a guide to look into although not 100%. It must combine with other methods to fine tuning....

Good Luck bros!!
moosang
Msg #451
21-12-2013 03:44 pm

Sifu4D

I didnt know what the meaning of your dream.. Just wanna give you some advice, be careful and beware.. And my suggestion is, when you go to thailand, try ask thai sami there the meaning of your dream, perhaps they know well to translate your dreams..
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #452
21-12-2013 03:53 pm

#moosang

What I mean is 69 and 17 in shape look alike.
CRV
Msg #453
21-12-2013 04:03 pm

moosang,

Since the hot and cold numbers will change in 3-4 draws and we can predict the NEXT hot and cold numbers of the upcoming NEXT draw (although not necessary accurate), then why we still need to do the storyboard of 25 draws (OR 11 draws OR 13 draws) to find the HOT and COLD numbers?

Then what did u and Cupin mean by CONSISTENT results???
Can give few examples?
moosang
Msg #454
21-12-2013 04:11 pm

Giugno88

Thanks for your ways.. Looking forward to learn from your incoming method.. I already combine your pandora with my ratio hot and cold number method.. I found it was very good combination when i check it from the past result.. More than 5 number hit on the past result, means it increase chance to won more consistently, no matter what prize its hit.. Actually my prediction above was from combination your method and my method ( refer msg#481).. So i will check the result tonight to get some clue about this combination method, it was perfect or still need to modify a little bit..

I have one question to ask bout your pandora.. When i combine your method with my method, i found the position number was very different and make me thinking more.. I always tracking position for each draw to be able to predict direct and i will mark that position with some code from my method.. For example lets says number 1234 appears and my mark for position was CADB.. Then from combination method, 1234 became ABCD.. So it make me think how you place your number in pandora? Lets says in your pandora, columns A was 0,1,2,3 and column B was 5,7,6,8 and so on with another columns.. So how you put 0,1,2,3 on column A instead of 5,7,6,8 in the columns A? I personally think your pandora can predict straight/direct if you manage to find a solution for placing your number in the right columns..
moosang
Msg #455
21-12-2013 04:35 pm

CRV

The story board will give you hint about pattern number.. That why need to do more story board.. The reason was, in magnum, each pattern number will rotate each other to make us hard to predict well..When you have more story board based on past draw, the story board will tell you bout the pattern number will come out for the next draw.. For example, lets says this month, the pattern number was same with february 2013, so you can use the same concept of februari story board to make december story board and predict.. The position number did not change too much, so can predict direct.. I always mark the position number with some code and when i see the pattern number appears again on the next next next month, i will use that code to predict direct position without permutations that number..

Consistently means, won every week.. Sometime on saturday, sometime on sunday.. Thanks to past story board that told me about the pattern number, so i can predict the next pattern number with the same concept.. I do modify a little bit about story board, cupin always depend on his computer to generate story board for him before he tracking the pattern number, tracking the position and tracking how the number rolling each other.. But i found bout the negative using story board when triple digit appears on the podium, lets says 9991.. When triple digit appears on podium, definitely cannot predict well about the next number will come out although already manage to find the right hot and cold number.. That why i wanna ask cupin but he didnt active in this forum anymore..
moosang
Msg #456
21-12-2013 05:01 pm

CRV

If you found hard to understand, i'm sorry because i'm not good explaning a thing in writing style.. But if you found very hard or no idea what number to choose/buy, i suggest you to open 4dpredict website and look the result of March 1987 until June 1987.. Dont be shock if you find the result on that time was almost similiar with the result of october 2013 until now..
Sifu4D
Msg #457
21-12-2013 05:35 pm

Thanks moosang.
I take your advise and find sami budha at tumpat kelantan. I give some charity to this temple also known as WAT. Then I ask tok sami here about my dream. He gave 2 3 numbers and told me not to tell anyone. Hehehe... luckily outside the tample/wat has illegal place to buy number. I try buy it and will see tonight what going on. Tok sami numbers also have simillarity with our friends in here predictions. Goodluck all..
Sifu4D
Msg #458
21-12-2013 05:53 pm

Wahhh... moosang... numbers that tok sami give to me have in my 3d nos system. Once again friends. Refer to my msg #450.. I like.... I like... hehehehe....
Striker
Msg #459
21-12-2013 06:12 pm

Hi Sifu4D

I have generated some numbers from your 3d predictions by my method. My method not always accurate. Hope that one of my number same as your number. Hehehe. Hope you strike 1st prize today. GOOD LUCK ALL.
bitumini
Msg #460
21-12-2013 06:23 pm

Hi. Sifu4D, Striker.

Where or how to get your method above? Msg#503.

Thanks.

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.