» » December 4D Prediction

giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #481
21-12-2013 09:10 pm

moosang
I am learning monte carlo method in other engineering areas.
Have not master it... may be later..
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #482
21-12-2013 09:13 pm

It's a pitty I donot play Magnum.. It is easy to hit compared with SGPools.
Congrats to members who are happy tonite.
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #483
21-12-2013 09:17 pm

For Sunday Magnum & SGPools,
please use the same Pandora 4D, I would like to see whether there are some improvement in hitting good results before I put up a new Pandora. I believe the same Pandora still hit some tomorrow.

Good luck in your coming draw.
CRV
Msg #484
21-12-2013 09:18 pm

moosang,

Thanks for explanations. Will look into it...

Like what giugno128 said, maybe this popular forum is constantly being monitored by Magnum operator and u posted your prediction very early with the word "DIRECT"..So they were able to distort your numbers to gain more revenue.

So I think next times, u must post your prediction after 5.30pm on the draw dates..And that may reduce the chances of distortion..
bertzzz
Msg #485
21-12-2013 09:20 pm

Congrats to all members who won today draw....next draw is 2moro...gud luck everyone
moosang
Msg #486
21-12-2013 09:25 pm

Best4 Master Sifu

Yeah, your prediction accurate today.. I agreed with you, giugno88 pandora box was very interesting.. When the first time i saw he put his pandora box here, i thought it was a very good method and i ask him more bout his pandora on that time.. Then we need to choose the right combination number on that box to predict well without beings able to permutation..So need luck to choose number because the number will appears already in the box.. Today 0825 hit magnum 1st prize.. If anyone choose the right combination without permutation, they won and if anyone choose 8520 without permutation, they miss.. At that time nobody give him any feedback, feel sad for giugno because he did his best to put his pandora there.. All we need to do is choose any number on that box to become 4Dnos..

Giugno88

Yahh, it easier to hit magnum.. That why i didnt bet on another 4D outlets.. Monte carlo method has had so many topic to master, that why i didnt know well how to apply in lotteries.. Huhuhu.. I think we need to find sifus who know well how to apply that method on lotteries.. If we do ourself, i think it will take time plus we dont know we are right or not..
yenzare
Msg #487
21-12-2013 09:26 pm

I hope I can hear from you by tomorrow Best4 (master sifu). Nice to see you again Best4 sifu.
Sifu4D
Msg #488
21-12-2013 09:29 pm

Thanks to moosang, best 4 master sifu, giugno128, polo88 and all members in here. From 3d nos system plus methods from all friends in here, Today got at singapore, damacai and toto. 0216 9172 4718 0164 and 1263.(damacai and toto).
Im now have experience buy in illegal place at tumpat kelantan. When we buy here, they will give discount. Eg. If we buy total rm12. We just pay rm10. Rm24 pay rm20. So rm120 just pay rm100. But when we hit the prize, they also will cut the prize 10%. Eg. Win rm50,000 just get rm45,000... Anyway, its ok.. Got some money to enjoy the vocation. Also, wish a very goodluck to all.
Sifu4D
Msg #489
21-12-2013 09:31 pm

Typing error. 0126
bertzzz
Msg #490
21-12-2013 09:39 pm

Hi all members,

Is there anyone can give tips how to predict STC counter?
firefly
Msg #491
21-12-2013 09:50 pm

Sifu 4d,

Thank You, i won the number you gave me 5734, $5, because ibox $2 only. and i didn't cover 3300 gave me, it's come at magnum as you pointed to me. sifu 4d, 5434 & 7038 should i continued bet on Da Ma Cai tomorrow? or sifu have better number for me bet tomorrow?
moosang
Msg #492
21-12-2013 09:55 pm

Sifu4D

Congrates.. Whaa have discount at Kelantan illegal place.. At my place, didnt have discount but can buy number only from RM0.50 until RM50.. Can buy 2D nos, 3Dnos and 4Dnos directly, cannot permutations..Jackpot cannot buy at my place.. If you bought RM1, first prize you get RM7k, second prize RM5k, third prize RM3k.. If hit at starter, you get RM800 and RM300 if hit consolation..If you bought RM0.50, you got half money from RM7k and so on so on..

If you bought RM1 3Dnos then hit podium, you get RM1k for first prize, RM700 for second prize and RM400 for third prize.. If hit starter, you get RM250 and RM150 if hit consolation..Same concept if you buy 3Dnos RM0.50, you get half money if your number hit..

If you bought RM1 for 2Dnos then hit podium, you get RM300 for first prize, RM200 for second prize and RM100 for third prize.. If hit starter,you get RM80 and RM50 for consolation.. Same concept if you buy RM0.50, you will be pays half money..

Lets say you bought five 3D number, and two of them hit starter, another three hit consolation, so you will get RM250 x 2 = RM500 for starter and RM150 x 3 = RM450.. So RM500 + RM450 = RM950 for RM1 you bought.. If you bought RM10 for one number, you will be paid more if your number hit.. That concept also same applied for 4D nos and 2D nos.. That was the concept applied in illegal place near at my place.. The difference is, no discount and cannot bet one number more than RM50.. That why i always bought at those place, sometime i play 2D nos, hehehe
CRV
Msg #493
21-12-2013 10:05 pm

Best 4 (Master Sifu), Sifu4D, moosang and giugno128,

Wow!!! These forum have more and more sifus. Thanks to all of u...Can learn more methods here. More lively also this December forum compared to the previous previous forums.

Huh!!! Congratz to those who won..today I bought few numbers but didn't kena..Nvm need to do more research on papers first b4 buying next times.

moosang
Msg #494
21-12-2013 10:19 pm

CRV

I already gave you a hint bout magnum.. If you did not have idea what number to bet, you can look the number from march 1987 until june 1987 for magnum ( look at podium number only ).. From the past two month, some number hit podium was coming from there.. For example, today magnum 1st prize 0825 come from podium may 1987 if i'm not mistaken, 8520.. 2110 on december magnum podium come from april 1987, 2101.. Not to mention hit starter and consolation..Many more example, you need to find yourself.. Sometime only 3d nos, sometime full nos but difference position.. So you can take any podium number from that time, permutate it if you want..
CRV
Msg #495
21-12-2013 10:20 pm

To frantjr AND
To giugno128,

frantjr, if u are seeing this, hope that u can post some methods and numbers to share with fellow members here.

giugno128, frantjr was very good in prediction for Singapore Pools 4D. He is 20 year-old only. He did few predictions ONLY on Saturday, if I am not mistaken from 4 of his posts, 2-3 of them hit podium numbers. He did prediction on Sunday just ONCE as requested by members here, that didn't hit and we never hear from him then..I ever bought his number of 0834 (Ibet) at illegal place and came out as 1st price. He is very good. Can considered as young sifu here..Too bad he is not active anymore...Hoping that he can come back and share with us his secrets of predicting Singapore Pools.
Striker
Msg #496
21-12-2013 10:24 pm

Congratz to all won today. I'm not as lucky as Sifu4D, bought 0529 turns out 0528 1st Magnum. Managed to win some $$ from Best4 Master Sifu predictions today. Thanks so much to Best4 Master Sifu, Sifu4D, moosang, giugno128 and all members for the effort. Appreciated so much. Hope all sifus can give some hints for tomorrow draw. Salute to all Sifus.
CRV
Msg #497
21-12-2013 10:30 pm

moosang,

Thanks a lot..in the late afternoon, too tired then went to sleep. Woke up already 5.45pm... then went to browse the draw results as suggested by u...yupe there were few numbers which were extracted as 4D numbers but different combinations...Too late already to analyse all of them. Still have plenty of upcoming draws..Will do more analysis on papers first and if got more consistent results then will start to bet again.
Sifu4D
Msg #498
21-12-2013 10:41 pm

Firefly.
I on vocation and sadly I cant running my system. Now, I only can use calculation with pen and paper. At kelantan also cheerful with many formula and method they using to find number to bet. In short time, I manage to learn and now I try to analysis it to come out with prediction. Anyway, luckily I can calculate with manual to find 1d and 2d nos. Seem can also 3d nos. But I cant test it to find percentage and counter. I will try to see other sifu method as im still on vocation. Sorry.

Moosang. There is pros and cons at your place and kelantan. But, as long as we can buy, we will buy it. Hehehehe... hope moosang will always come with prediction as I cant do it with my system. Just only with manual calculation.
moosang
Msg #499
21-12-2013 10:44 pm

CRV

For tomorrow draw, in my opinion try to use the hot and cold number from today result.. Or from last two result.. I think magnum already know some people generate the hot and cold number more than 5 last draw.. So they change strategy in my opinion.. That why my number became distorted today and for the first time today from 2011, i did not won for saturday draw.. Before this, i won some money every saturday since 2011.. And dont forget to check the number with giugno pandora box.. Several number will appears already has in his pandora box.. So put the trust in luck when choose the right number.. If you are lucky, your number from his pandora box can hit direct.. I believe double digits will appears in the podium magnum for incoming two draw, maybe tomorrow because today digit 0 hit the podium.. In magnum, after digit 0 appears in podium, the next two or three draw, double digits will come out in the podium.. For example XX22 or 2X2X or X22X or 22XX.. Sometime triple digit also appears but rarely..
CRV
Msg #500
21-12-2013 10:53 pm

moosang,

I do feel that triple digits number may hit podium tomorrow.just don't know what the number will be. These several past months at Magnum, there were at least one triple digit number per month at podium. This December almost at the end and until now it haven't appeared..So very likely for upcoming few draws, it will appear.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.