Msg #23
13-03-2011 08:39 pm

Thanks LottoGeek,

298 hit today. anybody hit the prize?
LottoGeek
Msg #24
19-03-2011 12:12 pm

Hi Cupin,

Any chances today for the above hot number to repeat?

Thank you
BlackJack
Msg #25
19-03-2011 02:56 pm

Hi Cupin & fellow punters...

I'm new here but it was very interesting to read your forum. Congrats...

Cupin as a suggestion why not you upload your prediction for 3D too since many of the members including me find it difficult to understand your algorithm.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #26
20-03-2011 11:41 am

Hi Blackjack,

Welcome to the club!

Great to have you with us.

I think it's a great idea you have there by asking Cupin to upload the predictions for 3D as well - for the benefit of all our fellow members here.

Coz I gotta admit that until today, I still couldn't understand, let alone figure out how to use the algorithm & story board chart.

So Cupin, care to share your 3D predictions with us?
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #27
20-03-2011 12:42 pm

Hi BlackJack, welcome to Cupin.Net.

Hi guys, I've been busy last week with other project. It's not a money machine for overnight but it is a long term project so I really need to put some attention into it.

ok 472 and 988 hit yesterday. Anybody hit the prize? Both number has been shown in my storyboard a few week before. I have already give you the number in the storyboard. What you need to do is just choose and generate your own set of 3D number from the storyboard. If you seen back, 472 has appear more than five time. It mean, the number is very hot. It's already give a clue if you use your eyes. I cannot guarantee the number will be drawn, but it has been prove now with this storyboard.

I don't mind to share my ATM machine with you guys, because I already did :) but for now my program didn't print any new hot number. That's mean, this storyboard is still available for next drawn. Look carefully in this storyboard and generate your own set. I hope you guys will hit today. Don't buy until sold out, save a little for me hehehe. Happy winning :)
LottoGeek
Msg #28
21-03-2011 11:50 pm

Hi Cupin,

How can you predict the combination of numbers let say 472 from previous draw to be 472 instead of 274 or 247?Is the storyboard just give us 3 digit boxed number and we have to guess it or is there any other tips on predictions on combination of the numbers?

Thank you for sharing.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #29
22-03-2011 11:46 am

Hi LottoGeek,

To answer the question, you really need to refer from previous storyboard. I have gather and save ton of this storyboard. It will look like my diary or journal. Whenever I see the same number repeat, I will know that the number is hot and is my target number to play. From previous pattern and draw history, I can determine the pattern to playing it straight. It's not an easy job. It really take alot of time but worth it for me when seen the number on my ticket drawn and win the prize :)
BlackJack
Msg #30
22-03-2011 01:59 pm

Hi Cupin...guys,

Just dropping a few lines..

Cupin, is it possible to exactly predict the next draw numbers by studying the past 20 draws numbers?

I've tried to do so with some assistance from your storyboard (trust that had used it correctly) yet I'm still getting more than 50 or so combinations. I'm a bit reluctant to try this out practically...

Will you be giving us the predictions of 3D's for next draw....

Cheers..!
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #31
23-03-2011 10:27 pm

Hi BlackJack,

From the result what I have by now, the answer is yes. We can predict next draw number from previous 20 draw. If you like to experiment, try using previous 12 draw result. My program will eliminate high number. Let say you count digit 2 and digit 8 are the same, my program will choose the lower digit. In this example it is 2. If you like, you also can choose the higher number. And from the result you get, play them on paper 1st. If it consistent winning, then only you play with your hard earned money. :)
pitbob
Msg #32
21-02-2012 01:35 am

hi cupin.. can i hv ur email ? i hv something to ask about the story board..
alvinchips
Msg #33
16-03-2012 10:43 am

What program is that? Cupin did you share your super program with us? LOL. haha
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.