» » 3D lottery - My ATM machine

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #1
06-03-2011 03:40 am

Ok I want to share what I'm doing right now. Really disappointed with the magnum jackpot winning. I start playing 3D lottery last year after I have gathering enough data. Hammering my head on the floor just want to crack the algorithm. I'm seen some hot number appear a few times but it's not consistent. My algorithm still not perfect. I'm start with counting the number from last 7 draw with unsuccessful result. Only produce 1 winner in 2-3 month. That's not what I aiming for. Count the number again but with last 14 draw. Still not successful. After a few months, I change the algorithm again but count with last 21 draw day. This time I'm seen some result. Produce a few winner but not consistent. I test again with 20 days and tracking the position. This time the result makes me smile. It's consistent!
Yes I got migraine after all of this.

How I'm doing this? Count every number in each position from last 20 draw and it will give me several hot number.

This system basically is my story board that tells me what is going on with the number. From the story board (the picture) we can see what happen and analyze which number will drawn next. This is my story board for this year. My working desk at home has been full with this paper that I print. Look like love novel if I compile them together :)

Ok enough. From that story board and data starting from 1-12-2010 until 12-1-2011 give me several hot numbers. And yes they hit the next day :) If we seen the story board again, 057 pretend to be very hot number in January 2011. It appears several times and produces several hit. They appear to give me some warning hehehe. The number also will become cold after they are hot. They will disappear and then back again and hit. I like to watching how the numbers rolling with each other.

I write a program on my computer at home that will download/capture latest result and compare from what I have. If it's produce another hot number, save and print them. I will watch this story board everyday when I arrive home after work.

The winning money is not so big but it is my biggest ATM machine right now hehehe. As for today, money comes in :)

The power of data!
jackho
Msg #2
06-03-2011 11:14 am

Great job,Sifu Cupin ! How you position the 6 digits in the table ?
ants2020
(gamble maniac)
Msg #3
06-03-2011 11:14 am

WOW......Now thats the POWER OF GEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patient, persistent and HARD WORK!!!!!

:O
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #4
06-03-2011 11:29 am

Hi Cupin,

I must say that you really put a lot of hard work in writing the program, analyzing, capturing and printing out the sheets of results and data. And finally, put it up here to share with all of us :)

While I did try my best to understand how the table works, but unfortunately I think I'm kind of a dumb-dumb - as until the end, I still can't grasp the system of the table.

But it's ok. Just wanted to share with you how I see the table. Maybe when you have more time in your hands, you could slowly explain it to me.

Keep up the good work, bro!
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #5
06-03-2011 12:33 pm

Hi jackho, welcome to Cupin.Net.I'm not a sifu, just a person who like watching number :)

Hi guys, I'm not a good teacher because I really not good on explaining something. hehehe. I try my best to explain it. OK, first what you need is record of last 20 drawn number. Start count from the 1st character until down. In example if you seen no.1 has drawn more than other number, write them. Start again and continues with the second and 3rd position. Example:

draw date | drawn no
1-1-2011 | 123
etc | etc
20-1-2011 | 321

You can test to generate the no. yourself for today using the last hot no. in the picture above. Normally they will hot in 2-3 draw :). Filter them using what I'm post in 2D in 3D no. Only play them on paper 1st, don't just throw your hard earned money!
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #6
06-03-2011 02:04 pm

i salute your effort cupin..

but unfortunately, i'm totally blur and 'catch no ball' on what you are saying! :X hahaha..
never mind, i hope you keep striking with your new formula...'kar yeow'
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #7
06-03-2011 06:53 pm

Thanks guy for the compliment :)

218 sold out. Damn! hehehehe...
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #8
06-03-2011 08:08 pm

Ok, another hit from the story board - 079 & 607. another cash comes in :) yeehaa!
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #9
06-03-2011 08:54 pm

happy days cupin..

are you buying 3D issit?
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #10
06-03-2011 08:57 pm

Hi coles, yes I'm so lucky today. Actually want to buy 218 but it's sold out. So I change my strategy, looked back at story board and like 079. rm1 big rm1 small only :). It's disappear until it hit again. Something need to remember but not a promise. Just be aware. :)

From that story board also, they hit 1st prize for 4D :)

Did you buy the number?
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #11
06-03-2011 09:09 pm

no la cupin...

didn't buy nor strike!

i'm ashame to say i can't make head or tail of what it's all about..:(

but good to know at least you strike.
hope jazz is doing good too.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #12
06-03-2011 10:19 pm

You're really on a roll now, Cupin.

I'm speechless :)

Keep going, bro!
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #13
06-03-2011 10:20 pm

Hi Coles,

Guess you & I are gonna walk hand-in-hand today :)

I didn't buy either as I had some important personal matters to settle today.

Don't be ashamed to say that you can't understand the 3D storyboard - because frankly speaking, I can't either.

And I know Cupin has already tried his best to explain to me - and all of us here on how it works, but unfortunately I still can't get the picture :( :( :(

But all-in-all, I'm happy that at least he is winning. He worked hard for it, and I guess it's a good blessing that his efforts are bearing him fruits, don't you think so? :)
LottoGeek
Msg #14
06-03-2011 11:31 pm

Congrats Cupin!

You hard work paid off!Hope you continue to share your storyboard!Maybe we can learn something from there about 3D!
3D is also a new frontier for me too!hehehe
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #15
07-03-2011 12:18 am

Thanks LottoGeek. You can refer the storyboard and generate next combination for next draw.

jazz1011, actually I'm real lucky today. If 218 is not sold out, for sure I'm not win. I will not play on next draw. The law on this game is, you will win after you loose and you will loose after you win. So I will take some rest and reward myself :)

I'm not a looser hehehe
LottoGeek
Msg #16
08-03-2011 01:02 am

Cupin any new storyboard to share?etc 29-01-2010 to 05-03-2010?

Thanks
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #17
08-03-2011 02:24 am

Hi LottoGeek,

My system did not automatically print the result. So there is nothing new for the hot number. Normally the hot number will remain static for a few days and then disappear and become cold. They will come back again later and hit like what it prove in my storyboard :)
LottoGeek
Msg #18
08-03-2011 10:30 am

Thanks Cupin.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #19
10-03-2011 12:13 am

anybody hit todays?
LottoGeek
Msg #20
11-03-2011 12:57 am

Look like double digit numbers been drawn the last draw?

Any new pattern for next draw Cupin.

Thank you
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.