» » 4D PREDICITIONS FOR JUNE 2015

frog
Msg #101
11-06-2015 07:12 am

g128,

thanks for ur respond i think i know u, r u giuno? i still remember senior member like best4. last time i use table but now i change my method, my own method to choose number since magnum change everything but i still working on it to make it perfect.
g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #102
11-06-2015 07:18 am

Ya frog
I am giugno128... are u using bro moosong's table?
g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #103
11-06-2015 07:21 am

Ya, still in contact with Master Sifu Best4... wonderful guy
frog
Msg #104
11-06-2015 08:34 am

hi giugno128,

no. last time i use table from other forum and modified it a bit. then magnum make a disaster but so lucky i manage to earn some cash from before disaster. now i using mix method combine from here n there but most use sequence from previous result. last time they forum admin give me the nickname. yes best4 is legend...:))

now i just use simple table but yet so powerfull to confirm ur number for example for Sat draw 476/15

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #105
11-06-2015 10:15 am

Oh, looks so similar to the story board ...
Its appeared to be this method will get some 3D for the next draw (Not all PODIUM 3Ds), hitting rate depending, sometimes 40% and sometimes 80%. But, could you managed to see clearly from the above, what are the most potential 3D from it..... I believe it did not show very clear on this issue...
Correct me if I am wrong...
g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #106
11-06-2015 10:17 am

If you wish to improve such method, Sifu John will be the best person to consult... He is using this method and gave a fantastic results... You can get hold of him in the old posting... (I forgotten where to find him)
tuD
Msg #107
11-06-2015 10:24 am

@all sifu,
i started 4d prediction for few years..til i saw this forum recently
where i really learned a lot difference method of prediction here, especially sifu g128, dragon, rich88. i like to do prediction for all counter. but somehow i can only get the 3d which always loss the 1d..all my sifu here, can anyone share with me, what should pay more attention or what had i left off (any step that i went wrong). i really found this forum with all the sifu here who very helpful, joyful and enjoy.the right prediction.
tuD
Msg #108
11-06-2015 10:28 am

by the way..sometime i do have a problem..when i predicted too.many nos..how do i eliminate the not possible one..so that i can focus on a fews only...anyway we can do that..perhaps some method can help me on this issue...
g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #109
11-06-2015 10:46 am

Hi tuD

First, the best way to improve is to focus on one counter only... and try to get hold of the past results data as much as possible... (either you read from some 4D site, create your own, or from other resources that you find deed fit for yourself). All these, will enhance your skills later during the process of fine tuning, reverse engineering, trend findings etc...

Trying to cope with more counters won't improve much as you will reach a certain stage and get stuck...

There are no such things such right predictions or wrong predictions..... all methods or ways can be found. Some ppl tried the China or Hong Kong methods in Malaysia also, it is still workable at certain level but needs to change certain parameters...

I have tried many methods, some methods work very well for SGPools, but not so well in Magnum...and vise versa...

Lots of members, when started to learn predictions, most of the time goes for the ultimate questions like, how to get direct numbers... can give ONE number to STRIKE 1st prize... these sort and hope to get the answer for it.

If you wish to play 4D or lotteries, there are certain things you have to bear with it or agreed to it. LUCK, one important word that most of us will used. YES, LUCK is important, but LUCK alone cannot work wonders, it need to work hand in hand with your own work, with positive aura or energies or karma...or CHI etc..

CYCLE, another thing that happens in almost everything, not only in lottery, in life also. Numbers do have cycle, trends can be in the form of cycle, your luck can be in cycle, even your Mood, can be cycle... as many times, exploring the best method in 4D, I discovered that, even positioning of the digit, are also in cycle and it is influenced by each other... for this part, I won't elaborate much because it is not easy to put on words.... to make it simple, it is true and possible to derive any next PODIUM number, using only the last 3 podium numbers...

Well guys, just try, keep on trying... if you want to achieve your goal...

Good luck
tuD
Msg #110
11-06-2015 10:57 am

thanks sifu g128 for your v good advice...i wil try and try...
frog
Msg #111
11-06-2015 11:23 am

Hi g128,

Thanks for ur respond, i did contact with sifu john but i heard he go to u.s.a if i not mistaken. He did open 1 blog site call play4d but not active anymore. I will say the table will 100% podium number will came out 1 of these 3 table. Like yesterday 2nd & 3rd from the same table. I got my 2d and 3d oredi that i choose base on sequence and previous result.
frog
Msg #112
11-06-2015 01:14 pm

Hi g128 and friend,

Can i ask for your opinion and advise for this 2d.
16xx and 26xx.

Thanks.
g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #113
11-06-2015 04:44 pm

Hi frog
That is very good to produce such table, is your hard work....

For Magnum, my 2D is very limited but for 3D, is complete..
But based on the last results, more likely the PODIUM would have any of these digits 2-4-5-6.

Good luck
frog
Msg #114
11-06-2015 10:37 pm

Hi g128,

I know from where u got that 2,4,5,6. Yesterday is only 3,5 but number 3 go to podium. Maybe this sat draw number 5 will take its turn go to podium. I split number for
Small-0,1,2,3,4
Big-5,6,7,8,9
This also the other method i use.
This sat i target balance number like 2 number from small and 2 from big. Example 0156.
g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #115
12-06-2015 02:28 am

Hi
For 1D i hv 3 methods,
But normally i used two methods only...just so conicident that both methods sharing the same numbers..

You try to workout the 3D...for all prizes first.
Very simple role....Podium 3D is the subset of normal 3D..If the chances for that 3D to hit in all prizes is high, the chances for it to hit Podium is good...
Common mistake that most of us will make ( for me last time) , is too focus on podium 3D, neglect the posibility of that chances of hitting normal 3D...can tell you, at the end...get nothing..

Good luck
frog
Msg #116
12-06-2015 03:11 am

Hi,

Normally i do number for special only but take data from podium previous result. Do u create number from draw date and upcoming draw number also?
Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #117
12-06-2015 03:38 am

Good morning
Sound so familiar frog.

Oh... the same thing Sifu always nag nag about it. He often trying to remind us that the coming PODIUM 3D (ABC format) will be from last 3D in Special / Consolation....
Sifu used to posted pic to show the relationship between Special/Consol and the next PODIUM, even for AAB format.

Well, So far, digital numbers in draw date hardly used to create or used for the coming number. Although there are some possible hits but try not to used it as will create non-accuracy for the analysis.

Draw date were used for 3D or 4D gaps. Using it as one of the parameter to analyzing trend..

Btw, bro frog, for your table, the extreme right digits when viewing vertically, are the podium digits that you are using. How about the rests, and how to use the table... seems like Pascal triangle (heard Sifu mentioned before) method.
Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #118
12-06-2015 03:44 am

Another powerful method that can consider (not only for 4D, also SGPoolsTOTO, Sporttoto655 etc) is the Fibonacci Method. You can try if you want.
frog
Msg #119
12-06-2015 03:49 am

Hi dragon,

Finally u respond to me...huhu. I still beginner in this prediction thing. Do what i can do work hard to see the pattern. Yes i use podium number to create table but so far only either of this table will show up the podium number.
Actually i dont know what is pascal triangel thing? Can u explain to me?

frog
Msg #120
12-06-2015 03:50 am

Hi dragon,

What is and how to use finonaci method? Thanks for sharing.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.