» » September 4d prediction

System7
Msg #61
04-09-2013 03:42 pm

Lovecats, i just saw your post today, U can refer Msg#61 for today predictions...it is truly using Sifu Cupin method....good luck..
zaras68
Msg #62
04-09-2013 05:08 pm

Dear Master Sifu,

Your most welcome Master..

Yes i agree Master, no one can take your knowldege away and its a good feeling when one can share with others..

Will still play the game as I have until next Friday before leaving for France.. How I wish I could play the game from there,, LOL.. But first things comes first and will get to play when I am back here,, I think..?

I wish you and all the members GOODLUCK on d game,, cherrriooo..
May GBU all always..

lucky93
Msg #63
04-09-2013 05:20 pm

Best4(master sifu), thank you for saying you will rush
back. It means master sifu loves this forum as much as
we do ! Even more appreciative for today's prediction.
You work very hard, really, for family, then friends &
many others. Master sifu's life is so full of energy & life.
Good for you sir ! not every can do it, I didn't work a
year & stay home not doing anything. Hope seeing
Master sifu's power of life, I can start doing something
good. Thank you master sifu, & enjoy yourself while
you are there, feel the soil, the water the air ...
ozza
(Superhero)
Msg #64
04-09-2013 05:52 pm

hi guys,
been long time since my last post.. hope every members at best health wt abundance of luck.. esp to master sifu Best4..congrats on yur daughter graduation n enjoy your trip boss..
itchy to predict lol
471x
375x
m/pmp-B
play for fun...aim small miss small.
ozza
(Superhero)
Msg #65
04-09-2013 06:05 pm

Quote:"things we don't want to see"
car plate no 2019 wt sleepy driver goin down the ditch at 3pm, nothing serious though.... hmmm..
lucky93
Msg #66
04-09-2013 07:53 pm

system7, aiyah 6651 gone to DMC instead of damacai.
what a waste. next time just mbox all in 3 counters.
hope it will be in toto soon.
zaras68
Msg #67
04-09-2013 08:39 pm

Dear Master Sifu, System 7 and ozza(Superhero),

Today I won d 1st to 3rd prize from Damacai with the numbers 1443 ( my waiting hosp number, 6651 predicted by System 7 for Toto and ozza's number of 2019 ). Apart from that I won special prize from Toto with d number 2972 n consolation from Toto too with my lucky number 8427 ( 8472 ) that you gave Master..

Thank you from d bottom of my heart for d numbers all.. Hope everyone made some money today like I did..

May GBU always everyone..

Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #68
04-09-2013 09:34 pm

Hello zaras68,
Congrats for being a "multiple" winner....looks like numbers (money) are chasing you...when you are in luck, any number you buy is a winner...very happy for you.
I too missed the 1st Prize at Singapore Pools...predicted 7468...drawn 4736 (8 became 3)..Sandakan 1st Prize was 7486...
You have taken over the top spot from Lovecats....
May good luck follow you like a "leech" hehehehe
GBU always
zaras68
Msg #69
04-09-2013 09:35 pm

Dear Master Sifu,

I have got one big Q the 1st top 3 prizes drawn on d 3 counters (toto, damacai n magnum ). All d past numbers that was drawn are of d same patterns taking its turn. I may be wrong but its best that I ask you since your the expert.

From all d past numbers of top3 drawn when you add it all up for eg, 1443 the single digit after adding it up is 3. I have done d calculation myself n find that at least one of single digit number is brought up to d next draw. Be it 2/3 ( 2 odds 1 even or 2 even n 1 odd ), 3/3 (odd or even ) n etc. From the patterns of odd or even single digit numbers each counter will take its turns on each draws. So what I would like to know are there any chances that the patterns of d single digit ( when added up from the ABCD or AABC or etc to a single digit ) are taking its turn to be drawn on d next draw?

Sorry for asking, am just curious Master. Do hope that you dont mind explaining to me..

Thank you Master.. :-)

zaras68
Msg #70
04-09-2013 09:36 pm

Dear Master Sifu,

I have got one big Q the 1st top 3 prizes drawn on d 3 counters (toto, damacai n magnum ). All d past numbers that was drawn are of d same patterns taking its turn. I may be wrong but its best that I ask you since your the expert.

From all d past numbers of top3 drawn when you add it all up for eg, 1443 the single digit after adding it up is 3. I have done d calculation myself n find that at least one of single digit number is brought up to d next draw. Be it 2/3 ( 2 odds 1 even or 2 even n 1 odd ), 3/3 (odd or even ) n etc. From the patterns of odd or even single digit numbers each counter will take its turns on each draws. So what I would like to know are there any chances that the patterns of d single digit ( when added up from the ABCD or AABC or etc to a single digit ) are taking its turn to be drawn on d next draw?
Sorry for asking, am just curious Master. Do hope that you dont mind explaining to me..

Thank you Master.. :-)

Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #71
04-09-2013 09:41 pm

Hello ozza (Superhero),
Nice to see you back in action..and you came back with a "bang"...3rd prize at Damacai for a starter.
Must be very busy "cari makan" and making lots of $$$$...good for you.
Hope to hear from you more often....take care and GBU...
zaras68
Msg #72
04-09-2013 09:47 pm

Dear Master Sifu,

First of all thank you very much for giving me my lucky days (even my lucky periods are over ) n also lucky numbers n for all d help in answering my Q's. To everyone else thank you for posting the numbers that enables me to win today..

Master dont say that as I dont wish to take anyone's top spot at all. I am trying to put two and two together if if its really luck that counts or the calculation of the numbers on the game. Am really in the midst of studying 4d game deeper even if its just a past time hobby,, hehehe..

Wouldnt quit until I get the answers though... :-)

p/s,, sorry for the double messages sent as my internet connection stopped for a while n thought the message didnt go through..
Jack520
Msg #73
05-09-2013 12:20 am

Hi ,dear master sifu

I'm new member ,can I know what is my lucky number ...? My birthday date is 20/05/1994
alcatraz
Msg #74
05-09-2013 07:57 am

Morning Everybody,

Thanks to Dariusasher for asking to me continue buying my lucky no's. Hit 1pz. Got it for Rm 1 iperm. 7414 drew 1474. Also thanks to Best4 Master Sifu for the lucky no's. Cheers.
System7
Msg #75
05-09-2013 08:19 am

Hi guys, i am a little dissapointed b'coz my prediction had a strike at podium but why is not at the right counter??? Ok...lets forget it and concerntrate on this saturday...
Here is my predictions (Based on Sifu Cupin method) for sat draw.....

Mgm: 1341...2542...3563...4674...5875
Toto: 2398...3409...0154...5621...6732
DMC: 4552...3665...4776...7885...8996

For your considerations....try to buy straight/backward and mbox/ibox/iperm..........good luck...
System7
Msg #76
05-09-2013 08:32 am

Zaras68, Congrats for ur winnings!!! I'm glad that someone hit prizes from my predictions although i didn't make it myself ....
System7
Msg #77
05-09-2013 08:40 am

Master Sifu, i'd play my lucky no (that u gave to me) of 9942 (strike 9492 at STC on special draw), 9951 (strike 1599 at toto counter yesterday)...I miss both b'coz i'am not play all at counter and didn't buy permutation..luckily its not at podium, but i still waiting for the last lucky no to hit and hopefully its will be at podium.....
zaras68
Msg #78
05-09-2013 12:41 pm

Dear System 7,

Thank you so much System 7. Am truly sorry that you didnt win. Well for ur info, d winnings I got will be used for a good cause, to repair d damages for the orphanage center that I visit once a week.

This is what I would normally do before buying numbers. i would look at d statistics of how many times d number has been drawn n at which counter n on which day its regularly drawn in a year. Thats what Master Sifu taught me before. If possibilities are regularly drawn at 2 counters I would buy at both counters. Never expect d number would come out at only one counter, learned that along d way.. :-)

Goodluck to you on hitting d top 3 prizes with the prediction numbers that you give to all members..

May GBU always..

ozza
(Superhero)
Msg #79
05-09-2013 03:53 pm

hi
Best4, thanks for the warm welcome..he he i miss u and yur kind help in the forum..yes been busy with "cari makan" for later part of life for"jalan jalan cari makan" if god wills of course.
congrats to zara68 for his/her success n other members also..hope my itchiness will be a help to members in future..do take care n GB.
ozza
zaras68
Msg #80
05-09-2013 06:19 pm

Dear ozza (Superhero),

His/her success is actually her.. Thank you ur itchiness does help me even though am new here,, hehehe..

You take care too n may GBU always.. :-)
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.