» » how much have you gain or loss in 4D

kenny
Msg #1
06-03-2012 09:20 am

lets start a thread and make it an active thread!
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #2
06-03-2012 12:09 pm

Hi Kenny,
To really make this thread active, I have the following suggestions.
Those interested must provide these information :
1. Your monthly budget for 4D
2. Everytime you strike,you must announce on this thread. Even if it is a RM10 windfall,let us know.(This is for analysis purpose)
To make this meaningful,we must be very honest when announcing your budget and winnings.
I will keep record,and update participants on their "business venture" on a quarterly basis (every 3 months)
I will start the ball rolling:
My budget used to be S$50 per draw,since this is my FORTUNATE CYCLE year, i will increase it to S$70 per draw.On an average we have 13 draws a month so S$70 x 13 = S$910 a month.
kenny
Msg #3
06-03-2012 12:44 pm

hi kenny, my budget would be around rm40 per draw. lets start something and i am new to 4D . i don bet much but since i found this forum, i would like to take your advice and try to strike something from the advice of this forum. trying to make it really work and also pls write down your budget and also suggested numbers here ! thanks..
kenny
Msg #4
06-03-2012 12:45 pm

just to make fun of this thread to make it more interesting by replying to myself..hope you guys enjoying this thread
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #5
06-03-2012 01:19 pm

Hi Kenny,
Can you let me know, how many Tuesday draws are there in a month? Not very familiar with the Tuesdays draws
kenny
Msg #6
06-03-2012 01:25 pm

i believe the most twice.. what i know is that it only happens when there is a special occasion. so best4, how's your bet? positive score?
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #7
06-03-2012 02:02 pm

Hi Kenny,
February was very kind to me. I strike a 1st and 2nd prize ($1 Big on System draw) which netted S$3,000 minus the capital (S$650) the nett winning was S$2350.
For February my budget per draw was only S$50.
Not bad I guess Jiao yo, Jiao yo
kenny
Msg #8
06-03-2012 02:15 pm

man, u are good!! haha...i guess u are a lucky guy and its your fortunate cycle now!
sha
(Superhero)
Msg #9
06-03-2012 07:07 pm

Hi Kenny. I am a Singapore 4D Player. My budget per draw is $10 dollars only. Maximum is $20 at most. So at most $20 x 13 draws = $260 dollars per month. Sometimes I played $10 per draw only. If budget I play for one month around $130 dollars. In January I won 3rd PZ direct which gets me $490. Not much but can la. Better than losing in the games.
kenny
Msg #10
06-03-2012 11:49 pm

Nice!! so how did u predict? mind to share?
LUCKY
Msg #11
07-03-2012 11:31 am

to keep a thread active is a bit of a problem on this site.
not really user friendly, unlike other forums, one can keep track of new posts/threads easily with a click of a button. this forum does not have such a button. also other forms will notify you thru yr email if someone respond to yr posts..here no such facility.
so one has to trawl thru all the threads to check if there's new postings which can be time consuming.

ok back to winning or lose...a bit of history first.
i'm not a veteran of 4d..having started buying quite late in life..hehehe..
overall i'm still on the up in winnings.

i'm a bit weird in the sense, i do not ibet nor do i pau..
i just buy straight. to me, not having big budget is one reason and the other is, the winning is just not worth the bet, esp for 12 or 24 permutations.
on top of that, having 3 operators to buy from is also a pain.

so i always trim and buy fewer numbers but at a higher stake.
i don't buy every draw and the amount is not fix. sometimes a lot (to me lah)..sometimes a little.

not sure if my strategy is good as so far i've read here is to ibet to increase the chances.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #12
07-03-2012 12:04 pm

Hello Lucky.
Wow posting at this time? On leave or you are the towkay nio?
I have my way of keeping tab of all the threads. I always keep an eye on my favorite topics and note their last "post numbers"
Topics like "Which 4D operator to place your bets" last post number is 61.Also "It helps to know your lucky days and lucky periods" last post number is 175.Have to answer to thier requests for lucky stuff.
Looking at the way you punt,you are not addicted to this game which is a very encouraging sign.You are more of a recreational player.
To me, to play direct takes a lot of courage and confidence.You must be super,super lucky to strike.I like to box my numbers,because through my experience,I strike most of the time.
Last month,I strike a 1st and 2nd prize, now if I did not box ,I would have been S$3,000 leaner.I do play direct sometimes,but very small bets.
Oh,by the way play your lucky number 9724 this month. Must box.
Goodluck
LUCKY
Msg #13
07-03-2012 12:28 pm

hahaha..why you think i'm towkay nio!!

what you say about ibet makes sense..

you see when i started buying 4d, pau the numbers was the only available option and i never play that cos too expensive.
only later came the iperm and what have you. understanding it was a pain but i did try it. i won only once,consolation.. 3 rgt!!
after that, i never bother with it since. maybe it's time, look into it again.

goodness me.interesting, the way you keep track of the threads by remembering the number of posts!!! i cannot la...not that good my memory.

and thank you for the reminder..and yes sir, for today i will box it!!
hahahahaha...
kenny
Msg #14
07-03-2012 12:58 pm

guys, thanks for making this thread active...i''m down 300 now...i need luck!!
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #15
07-03-2012 01:19 pm

Hello Kenny,
You just bumped into Lucky, so luck should be knocking at your door soon.
When I dont strike,I always tell myself this: "you can win sometimes,most of the time BUT NOT ALL THE TIME!!!!!
Goodluck
kenny
Msg #16
07-03-2012 01:22 pm

i must win today!!i'm thinking of winning jackpot!! i wanna strick jackpot 1!!
sha
(Superhero)
Msg #17
07-03-2012 02:44 pm

Hi Best4. you are right about playing Box in the lottery system. In data manipulation Box is the way to go. By playing Box you are lowering the odds of the game which 416 to 1. If you are playing directs only you are playing 9999 to 1. That is the reason why direct hit are hard to come by. Yes playing Box is expensive but the returns are expensive too. Play direct? Nah I wouldn't.

In the end we need to be a discipline player. Lets say I play 1234 box that would be 24Rm. If x 10 draws that would be Rm$240. If more budget player maybe could play AABC flavour. Rm$3 enough. If hit Special PZ also got some small money and the returns are better than ABCD(24).

Good luck everyone.
sha
(Superhero)
Msg #18
07-03-2012 02:49 pm

Hi kenny. I don't know how to share with you on how I predict cause I am using standalone 4D software which I bought. To win the game know the data of the Operator you are playing. Like Best4 say you can win sometime but not all the time. That is true I believe it.
sha
(Superhero)
Msg #19
07-03-2012 02:55 pm

Kenny I got one word of advice for you. Play the Classic game first which is easier to win rather than the jackpot 1. To match Exact 8 numbers direct is not easy task. Matching 4 numbers in system is tough already. 8 numbers? Wow...something to ponder. Not discouraging you but just a word of advise. I have been playing 4d for 4 years plus already bro.
Lenglui
Msg #20
07-03-2012 03:01 pm

hello sha and Master Best4,

been break for couple weeks..
now im back and hope can win some money! can i have ur best pre number for today Draw??
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.