» » 4D Prediction For February 2016

Yenzo
Msg #241
17-02-2016 10:37 am

Hmm.. Buddy RICH88,we are family buddy.. Let's take some Ah Huat Coffee soon..

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #242
17-02-2016 10:47 am

KEKEKE

Up to you, as Sifu already said to members.  If you knew it long time ago, did you asked him and did he explained to you?  He already willing to teach you more then he willing to teach me.

Put on your thinking hat, what is the advantages of playing 2 characters in the same forum,  nothing to gain?? can win this way meh? 

But at least you speak out.... now I know the reason.

KEKEKE

Yenzo
Msg #243
17-02-2016 10:54 am

Sifu n Buddy RICH88.. Let's solve this behind the forum.. Anyway,we good to see all of Sifu in this forum to discuss how to break the stone of all the counter.. We solute both of u icl. Sifu g also:D.. Be happy all.. We are family here!! 

Let's Huat Huat!!!

RICH88
Msg #244
17-02-2016 11:02 am

NOT IMPORTANT already, bro yenzo..

I dont like ppl who are not sincerly. when others are treat as sincely.

Good luck for the draw today ya.

Yenzo
Msg #245
17-02-2016 11:18 am

Come on Buddy RICH88.. We need each other.. N mayb xxx have own reason buddy.. Be positive.. We need u too.. 

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #246
17-02-2016 11:29 am

Bro RIch

The last time, had a argument with Shadowmoon aka Sexy4D in other AB and I did mentioned to him, whether foe or friend, is up to him to choose. 

He chosed foe and we did not communicate till two weeks ago.  Now we are back to the lottery Whatsapp group.  When this happened, I gained another good old friend back, this time, more firm on the relationship before the fall out. 

Since the day we formed our forum, and depending on individual ability, I showed or trying to guide each member.  Some just want the information from Pandoras, but good to see some members creating their own methods.  It is good to see such happening... this type of goodness already shown and I believe some members do seen the advantages of it creating their own skills and gain. These applied to some e-mail teaching students also.  Dragon, was trying to duplicate the style of creating more students and the only adventages that he has compared to the rests of the guys, he can physically accessing ALL the workplace's computers because belongs to him.

When times, you striked podiums or top3, and when times when you missed that 1D in Jackpots, what can I do.  Just encourage you only because you had your own few methods and I cannot comments on it because I do not understand them.  Still, I shared some of the methods to you (not Striker/Dragon, sorry Dragon).

Same, I applied to you, is up to you to chose foe or friend.  If you still think Dragon aka giugno, so be it.  You know my aim, to improve and win and win again.  I do not loose anything even when you are not around (to put a hard way) as I have been thru the same thing with Shadowmoon.

Good luck in your winnings. Bye

Yenzo
Msg #247
17-02-2016 11:51 am

The best decision is let's be a one big family.. Both of u can discuss n aim the same target n will be a great combination day by day.. Trust me! N pround to have Sifu g,Sifu Dragon,Buddy RICH88 n all member around me to sharing everything about prediction world:)..

Yenzo
Msg #248
17-02-2016 01:37 pm

Anyway,Goodluck for today draw for all member in this forum.. Let's catch something for today draw:D

RICH88
Msg #249
17-02-2016 01:58 pm

STC PREDICTION

HUAT HUAT HUAT !!!

Yenzo
Msg #250
17-02-2016 03:02 pm

Nice Prediction Buddy RICH88.. Let's Huat Huat with Ah Huat Coffee hahahaha :D

Yenzo
Msg #251
17-02-2016 08:39 pm

Hi everyone!! Anyone catch big fish on 2nd prizes from Pandora Chart provide by Sifu g n Sifu Dragon?? 3D look so yummy.. Same like 3D yesterday 1st prizes:D.. Huat huat!!

Lucas
Msg #252
17-02-2016 08:42 pm

@ RICH88

I recall that somewhere late last year you had managed to find my email and had emailed me saying that you'd wished to consult with me on some 4d lessons advices. If you still hv some queries, you may try again and perhaps if time permits, I'll oblige you this time. Currently I had gone 'underground' again and this is my first visit here after the CNY festives.

Btw, your nick is rather familiar to me. Are you aka sgrichboy ? If you are, I think we had several correspondences quite a few years back then but I'd stopped doing it, as I am quite wary with anyone who has a paid subscription site.

PS  -   Your hit rate for your 3D Prediction is quite good but, imo, you should strive for even better by coming out with a prediction of just 3 - 4 sets of 3Ds per draw (max 5 sets), and NOT too long a list of 7 - 9 sets.

If the prediction list is too long and plentiful, it becomes somewhat "meaningless" as it would be too difficult to follow and resources would be stretched too thin to have any "meat" at all even if some of the 3ds do strike.

Of course the more predicted numbers we have in our list, the more it will be likely & easier to have hits from that list. But a balance have to be defined, where the numbers of predicted nos. can be realistically covered and the accuracy of that 3d prediction must be such that, even though it is a shorter list of between 3 - 5 sets of 3Ds, there will and can still be hits from that list in EVERY draw.

Dun get me wrong, mate. I'm not criticizing your method or anything k. Just showing you how to further sharpen and hone your 3d prediction skill so that consistent profits can be made fm SGP, thats all. You are already a few steps ahead of others in 3d prediction. It shouldn't take you long to achieve what I'd stated, if you perservere and constantly finetune your analysis as you move forward.

RICH88
Msg #253
17-02-2016 09:49 pm

Hi Sifu Lucas, thanks for droping by here. Many members like to hear from u.. Happy new year to u ya.

Hmm, I not SGrich boy...and I not Singaporean as well..I'm Malaysian. I do not own any 4d paid site. I just the normal person who likes prediction. 

Yes u are right, for the prediction must set for 5 set instead of 10 set. Thanks for ur words, I will email u, Sifu Lucas.

acespirit
Msg #254
18-02-2016 02:15 am

Good morning!

@Rich88 Bro, i have never spoken to you before but i just wanted to confirm that Sifu g128 and Bro Dragon is 2 different person. I am also a student of Sifu g128 and i often speak to him via email and have learned lots methods from him and he has thought me, without asking for anything in return. Until today i am super thankful to him for teaching me his methods. So i can confirm with u that they are 2 different person.

I know that in open forums like this, u tend to get lots members wanting to learn or try to get more info about the charts that u use, methods etc.. some may be genuine ppl wanting to get some extra cash and also some may have bad intentions as mentioned by Sifu Lucas. And i don't blame u to be extra careful, but i hope u are able to clarify this issue and clear the misunderstandings with Sifu g128 and Bro Dragon... We all have the same goal, which is to constantly hit podiums.

@Sifu Lucas I have also been learning your methods thru your previous posts years back. Though we have never really spoke before but i am also super thankful to you for sharing your methods online. I don't play SGP but your methods are equally effective in Malaysian counters too. Thank you Sifu Lucas!

Good luck everyone!

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #255
18-02-2016 11:16 am

Good morning everyone

@RICH88

If one have negative emotions, lucks goes away. In our forum, almost every week, we have winners and most of the winners are those "ladies" that  some full of joy one and kind hearted animals caring ones, we shared the numbers in the forum, is all depends on individual which numbers they liked to buy or bet.  The positive auras are in there, no finger pointing can been seen. 

Bro RICH88 do enjoyed this type of auras until recently, and whatever the reason he has,  negative influences build up inside him and this affecting his luck also.  That could be the reason always missed the Jackpot.  Sadly speaking, these negative auras  is not the group is seeking, therefore, he chosen not to be active in the forum since end of Jan.  And, of the same negative aura, as the adminstrator of the forum, and to upkeep the positive in the group, (also due to he has silently stay away from the forum) therefore, decided to ban him from the group by me, Dragon.  He knows very well, why we do not want silent players in the forum, if one is not happy in the group, normally will either dropped out automatically or be silent or ban. We do not want anyone influences the existing group. The most important to the group is good positive aura and thinkings that we are building, (that we are original seeking) and still doing. This is also one of the main reason is a close door forum.  Others may say we are selfish, very difficult to join the group.  Yes, do agreed to uphold the aims, if not, what's the point of having the close door forum, Aura is very important to the forum.  If not, why having it.

Good luck in whatever you are doing, bro RICH.

KEKEKE

Yenzo
Msg #256
18-02-2016 12:08 pm

Good Afternoon everybody.. No draw for today.. Let's relax ur mind and prepare some bullet for weekend draw:).. Sifu Lucas,Sifu Dragon,Buddy RICH88 and Buddy acespirit.. Solute for all Sifu here!! All of u give this forum active and sharing some best tips!! Let's make some happy environment to have a good AURA!! Love all of u here!!

Huat Huat!! Cheers!!

RICH88
Msg #257
18-02-2016 01:01 pm

HAHAHA, come on bro dragon aka giugno..

The point is not u ban me from the group, I choose to keep silence all the way, i dont want to talk to the clown, CASPER AKA DRAGON AKA GIUGNO. I just speak out the truth. When i said so, u directly want to ban me from the forum? WHY is like that? who is the one with the emotional now?

This is not negative emotion from myself, dont simply judge ppl like this way. U think in our forum all the members dont know about this? u are wrong bro, some just keep silence only. 

Anyway, i not happy is becos i treat u as sifu as teacher with sincerely heart, i respect u all the way, all the members know well. But u just playing around us...

But no important anymore le, u know me well, i dont like ppl with double faces.

Good luck...wish u all hit podiums.

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #258
18-02-2016 01:05 pm

KEKEKE

We know, you already talk to them long time ago behind our back...

Same, anyone keep silent in the forum, BANNED... already happen long time ago.  Suit you, as Sifu already awared this is happening as he told me yesterday.

KEKEKE

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #259
18-02-2016 01:14 pm

Correction, as Sifu warned me this is happening as he told me yesterday.

We are glad you informed your kaki, if you are willing to leave, just be kind to inform Sifu.  We just do not want any silent players in background, this part you know.  Sifu initially told me to hold on, but I do not want to hold on.  Even the forum left only the sisters, it is fine with us.  As long as the forum is not totally shut down, we still can get new ppl in.

No more of this type of talking, get your gang out if you wish.  We are happy if you can get them out. !!

Bye

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #260
18-02-2016 01:16 pm

Further, will invite your gang in the forum to opt out ...

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.