» » 4D Prediction For February 2016

Asusah
Msg #101
07-02-2016 09:05 am

Morning guyz and happy celebrating CNY.

Can someone advice me 3D 640 for magnum is it good for this week? 

Thanks in advance.

Sifu Luc, juz reach reading old post april 2014, and currently been practicing  ur method of 3D cycle/trend. I've the 3D files for magnum counter from sifuG but it tedious work to update manually. But still in progress to make spreadsheet updating 3D automatically. I've quiet understand how to analyze 3D given by SifuG.

Before my 3D spread finish i look out 3D trend at 4D2U web. But they give 3D direct only. Here what i have on findings. On 2 feb draw, i manage to read the trend when the 3D direct is due which i give 3D Direct 460x x:2,3 and come out on 3 Feb 4602 direct but did not buy on 3rd Feb. Yesterday 3D Direct x604, 604x also come out as i predicted but miss the 1D. Its all because the cycle can easily predicted after the gap is divided into range like urs. Short range, medium range and long range. I have created my own spread to divide the gap into visualization trend from 4D2U web as ur teaching in cycle/trend Analysis. The question here how to find the missing 1D? Can u share how to look the 3D component for 3D direct? I'll email to you my 3D direct visualization spread if u can give some thinking to it concerning u are the good sifu on gap analysis. Its juz a stupid spread that visulize the 3D direct gap. 

Hope sifuLuc have interest to look in to it. Happy CNY

firefly
Msg #102
07-02-2016 09:33 am

Sifu Lucas

I am apologise for saying this , can sifu lucas don't disappear after CNY , many member need Sifu lucas help and learn from Sifu lucas . 

RICH88
Msg #103
07-02-2016 10:23 am

SGP PREDICTION

GOOD LUCK AND HUAT AR!!

CONGRATS TO SIFU LUCAS...

fabc
Msg #104
07-02-2016 10:32 am

@Lucas
Sifu, don't be mistaken.
By saying "Actually, anyone here strike?"
I mean most punters don't have your skills of predicting the 4th number, not questioning sifu's ability.

If using 4D Roll, need to have the 3d in correct order.
If using ibet, have to divide the prize by 24/12/6/4... and need to buy more than 1 ticket(unsure of 4th no.)

Of course your 3ds are top notch but it's not everytime there are clues like MSG #59.

Not jealous or what, just a noob asking questions(do refer to the questions I ask bro g010506) and hoping to learn more.

Thank you for the 3ds.

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #105
07-02-2016 11:00 am

KEKEKE

Buddy RICH88... why you ignore our own forum?

Just do not understand you... totally ignore us.

KEKEKE

sugizo
Msg #106
07-02-2016 11:04 am

Bro Lucas,

It is normal that there are people that is jealous of your achievements. Don't let these haters affect you.

You could have continued staying underground but you choose to share with everyone your analysis..What you did is very generous..

Hope you will continue sharing your expert analysis and let everyone to huat more..

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #107
07-02-2016 11:12 am

KEKEKE

Seems that some old guys from the other side spoken here ...

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY CNY

KEKEKE

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #108
07-02-2016 11:15 am

Magnum Podium 3D/4D Pandora For Sun Draw 7-FEB-2016

A    B    C    D    - GROUP 1

3     7    1    0

4     8    2    1

E    F    G    H  - GROUP 2

8    9     6     5

9    0     7     6

W   X    Y    Z  -  GROUP 3

4     7    6    6

5     8    7    7

For each Group, select only one digit under each column.
Example. Group 1, if you select digit 1 under column C, then you cannot select digit 2 under the same column C.

The charts are very good for system 3D, sometimes may be system 4D. Most of the draw, will see 2 to 3 sets of 3DTP hits and if you are lucky enough, it could be podium 4D . But the charts only good for one draw, Magnum 7-FEB-2016 ONLY.

GOOD LUCK !!

KEKEKE

Yenzo
Msg #109
07-02-2016 12:02 pm

Today is a last day draw before CNY!! Goodluck to all Sifu n members!! Hope today we can earn a big angpau:D.. Tq to Sofu g128 n Sifu Dragon coz provide Pandora chart for us even today is a busy day for us:D.. Tq and goodluck all!!

Buddh RICH88.. Any 3D potential for Sport Toto counter?? Tq in advance:)

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #110
07-02-2016 12:51 pm

Oh... no wonder Buddy RICH88 so busy... PROMOTE from BUDDY to BUDDHA ?? O MIGHTY ONE !!

KEKEKE

Yenzo
Msg #111
07-02-2016 12:55 pm

Hahahahaha.. U so funny sifu Dragon:'D

Lucas
Msg #112
07-02-2016 02:12 pm

Thanks guys for all your support. Its the support and appreciation like this that will surely encourage me to participate more in online 4d forums, and not the bitching & backfiring from ppl like those in the other side. Sometimes I really find it hard to understand why there are ppl like that. Are we not all here to make money and should we not be grateful that ppl are even willing to share their hard work and effort for free ? Why the need to say anything negative when we come across someone who can show that 4d prediction is indeed possible and even have the winning pics to substantiate what he claimed ?

Countless ppl in various 4d online platforms, in the past and present, had benefitted from my prediction each time when I ventured into the 4d forums/blogs/sites. I'm only more than happy when folks can beat the system and win some $$$ from SGP from my numbers. Oh well.....lets see how it goes after CNY abt mine going back up the 'mountain' into my cave again.. Tonight we prep oursleves to receive more fat hongbaos from SGP (the one who we are all up against with, and NOT with each other).

@D17  -  Thanks for the kind words. It is indeed heartening to hear positive comments like that. It helps to keep the spirit of sharing in me going, bro.

@g128  -  Yea mate, still the same old same old fiasco on the other side. Thats why I never bother to wanna create another new nick to join back that forum again. Hv a Happy and Propserrous New Lunar Year, bud ! Huat ah !!~ :D

@Asusah  - Bro, my 3D analysis is all based on permutational play, ie.system or i-bet predictions, and Not directs prediction. After determing which is the best 3d to play for the next coming draw, for the 4th digit it is basically based on the past performances and cycles/trend pattern of that 4d by looking at things such as its Yearly & Monthly Table, frequency and quota for each past year (going back all the way to Year 2000, at times), its T3s cycle etc etc. Yes, it is a lot of hard work, mate, but like I'd always said, nuthing in this world is really easy. If it is so easy, it probably aint gonna be worth a dime, right ?. :).

@firefly  -  will see how it goes after CNY, bro. Though I very much like to help you guys, I wouldnt want my mood or aura be affected by too much negativity too when I'm playing 4D. Remember to stay with that 3d that I had given in my previous posting, which you had mentioned in your MSG#89. Its appearance today is even Stronger now since it did not appear in yesterday's draw. For today draw, 1ds which are good to match that 3d will be : 0, 1, 2, 3 & 4. The first 2 are the strongest of all. Put more emphasis on them. If a 3d has been determined to have a very high probabiity chance of coming, to increase our winning odds of hitting it, the strategy of course is to cover as many combinations of that series as possible. Especially so when we know that it is a 3DTP with the capability of hitting podium ! So long as our 3d skill is good enough, when the 4d number does hit (esp. in the T3 group, like my last 4 hits), we would able able to make a profit out of it. If it lands in podium prizes, like mine did, then it is Boom-town Charlie, mate ! Hope that clown in the other forum can see the logic of that and not be too blinded by his own jealousy of others' winnings.

@fabc  -  Hey bro, I wasn't referring to you, mate. I was referring to that clueless fella who had replied to your posting in LotteryReporter lastest thread (in MSG#4) when he said ... " Lol he only show the ticket he win. But you don't know how many combinations he bought...". Silly chap is a "Senior Member" of that forum somemore.....a classic example of those whose eyes turn Green when seeing others win......tsk tsk.

@Sugizo  -  Yo bro, long time no see ! Thanks for the encouraging words, man. Hope all's well over at your end and here's a very Happy & Prosperous CNY to ya, bud !! Gong Xi Fa Cai !!~~$$$

fabc
Msg #113
07-02-2016 03:06 pm

@Lucas

Great!

Happy CNY to all Sifus, LotteryReporter and others in here!

RICH88
Msg #114
07-02-2016 07:35 pm

SGP PREDICTION

173 > None

802 > 8620 consolation

539 > None

160 > 0168 consolation

129 > None

618 > 0168 consolation

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER...HUAT AR

Yenzo
Msg #115
08-02-2016 11:17 am

Morning all!! Look at this forum!! Look very stronger when a awesome combination of Sifu g,Sifu Dragon n Sifu Lucas n Buddy RICH88 for Sport Toto Counter.. They always give us Pandora chart,Sum combination n 3D tips for every draw.. This is what we call family member that always help each other:D.. Btw,Happy Chinese New Year n hope this new year will give us arapaima for every single draw:D

Huat Huat drink Ah Huat Coffee on CNY!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

acespirit
Msg #116
08-02-2016 05:04 pm

It's finally Chinese New Year!!

Shoutout to Sifu g128, Sifu Lucas, Bro Dragon, Bro Rich88, Bro Yenzo and all members here..

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!! May this be an awesome year for everyone and hit more podiums! Happy Holidays!!

Yenzo
Msg #117
08-02-2016 05:55 pm

Hi Bro acespirit!! Happy Chinese New Year to u too buddy!! Goodluck for this new year:D

Yenzo
Msg #118
09-02-2016 12:24 am

Goodluck for tomorrow special draw all!!

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #119
09-02-2016 01:46 am

Magnum Podium 3D/4D Pandora For TUE 9-FEB-2016

A    B    C    D    - GROUP 1

6     7    7    9

7     3    8    5

E    F    G    H  - GROUP 2

8    9     6     5

9    0     7     6

W   X    Y    Z  -  GROUP 3

6     2    7    9

3     5    0    8

For each Group, select only one digit under each column.
Example. Group 1, if you select digit 1 under column C, then you cannot select digit 2 under the same column C.

The charts are very good for system 3D, sometimes may be system 4D. Most of the draw, will see 2 to 3 sets of 3DTP hits and if you are lucky enough, it could be podium 4D . But the charts only good for one draw, Magnum 9-FEB-2016 ONLY.

GOOD LUCK !!

KEKEKE

Yenzo
Msg #120
09-02-2016 09:27 am

Tqvm Sifu g128 n Sifu Dragon for Pandora Chart!! Goodluck for today all:D

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.