» » 4D Predictions for Oct 2014

coolboy
Msg #681
25-10-2014 08:21 am

hi frenly ,
Sgpools

1384 - expect another 1 - 2 hits in this year . . . predict 1 hit in this month . . . it's best month is in NOVEMBER . . .

Goodluck XD
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #682
25-10-2014 09:06 am

@deepblue

That may be your own opinion, mate. But by posting non - productive comments like this here, you are actually depriving others who are really keen to learn and know more abt the art of 3d/4d analysis. After all, hey, this is what this forum is for, ie. to talk and discuss abt the various methods to 4d prediction.

So, who are you to say what needed to be posted here and what's not, brutherrr.... Nobody holds a gun over your head to force you to come here and read the postings, ya know. Weird.

Opinion like this is best to keep to oneself, if you do not have any worthwhile contribution to make on your part.

And yea... Peace to you too, dude.
lucky6719
Msg #683
25-10-2014 10:11 am

Hi all. Wish everyone good luck today. Been away for a while took a break from the game. Wah a lot of new ppl since i left.

I had this dream on monday. I saw on SG pool score board is 1717 3rd prize.I bought on wednesday draw but it did not come up. Today i forgot to buy and Its too late for me to go again n buy this no. for SG pools cause i need to buy in special place. I don't know the chance for this no. cause sometimes dreams are nonsense, do your research n play responsibly. Hope it makes someone happy tonight.

Today I bought:
1835 and 9231. ibet for sg pools
Sports toto 0843 & 0858 ibet too.

luc
(Sifu)
Msg #684
25-10-2014 11:00 am

Got the big one today....1st prize 1138.....alrite !!~~
lighthouse
Msg #685
25-10-2014 11:18 am

Congrats to Sifu Luc for catching the BIG FISH!!! Really learnt a lot from ur posts on how to analyse 3D and 4D... pls keep them coming...

Aiz... didn't win this time, hope others have better luck! although I did notice that one of the 2D that I bought "53" appeared several times... the other 2D was "32" which came out once I think... So, still not doing well with 3D prediction... will re-read all of sifus' posts and work on my skills again.

Gd Luck to All
formula
Msg #686
25-10-2014 11:44 am

congrats sifu luc and all who've won..all my 3d posted here got in,just the 1 is different,better luck next time,need more analysis on 1d.
jibam40
Msg #687
25-10-2014 11:53 am

Congrat sifu luc!..
pia2356
Msg #688
25-10-2014 12:01 pm

Congratz Sifu Luc & others. Followed d rules of analysis managed to get straight at last draw & today but all at consolation prize. Still some win fall. Thx for all d advice. Once better will try to share. Cheers
High
Msg #689
25-10-2014 12:13 pm

Congrats sifu Luc.
And hi all, I know this is the wrong columm for posting 3D DMC but just wanna share with you guys that I have nailed 2nd price for 3D 627 for the 1st time with RM1 with the methods from Cupin and sifu John.
I want to get familiar with 3D 1st before taking a bigger step as my head and numbers are not good friends. Trying my very best to connect them :)
Thank you so much to all sifus and whoever shares the goodness here.
Cheers & GDLuck.

hasta
Msg #690
25-10-2014 12:36 pm

Congrats to Sifu Luc and others Sifu and Members who strike today.
Tomorrow I shd try again for somefishes. :)
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #691
25-10-2014 03:23 pm

Tks all for the congrats. Seems like SGP will also be sponsoring my next holiday to the land of Down Under too. ;P

luc
(Sifu)
Msg #692
25-10-2014 03:23 pm

@ lighthouse -

Thanks for showing support in saying that you find my postings on 3d/4d analyzing useful, long though it may be. Otherwise all the sifus here would think twice to come here again to share and teach all the various methods of 4d prediction, especially if we have ppl like Deepblue coming in here to say "....dont waste your time and writing so long explanation about 3d....", and claiming that this is "a truth" somemore.

I mean, hellooo.....I take my time and effort to share with others what I had learnt over the years thru my own experiences, and I am giving it all out for FREE, mind you ppl.

My posts maybe be rather long in nature BECAUSE when I teach, I wanna make sure that what I am saying get across to those who wish to learn as much and as clear as possible.

Just 2 or 3 liners aint no way ,in term of explanation, to someone who does not really knows much abt 4d at all.

The least anyone could do is to read and appreciate it and the occasional Thank You would suffice and it would show good manners too. For those who are not interested to read or find them boring, just skip it by all means.

Like I said, no one aint holding no gun over your head to ask you to read them, buddy. But to come right out and pass negative comments on others' well-intentioned postings, is to belittle the hard work and effort of what they had done.

Besides coming across as ill-mannered, lacking in social online etiquettes, non-constructive comments like that also shows up one's self-centeredness in assuming that one's opinion speaks for all (regardless of whether your english is good or not).

If you think that playing 4d is just a game of enjoyment, without much need to analyze, then that's fine. To each his own, but then again you are in the wrong forum coz surprise surprise, there are those like us who play to WIN....and thats why we are all here for, bud.

And oh yea, lest I forgot to add.....peace to you too, man.
High
Msg #693
25-10-2014 03:40 pm

Hi Sifu Luc,
Cool down :) think about the Down under land man.
Just ignore all those ppl with negative attitute , they bring negative vibration.

Cheer up and I am looking forward to reading more helpful tips from you and all the sifus.
Great weekend everyone with more buds....
hasta
Msg #694
25-10-2014 03:48 pm

HelloSifu Luc. Im not good in analyze and i dont understand. If you dont mind sharing wf me for sgpools tmr? I know Sifu Luc, sifu Giugno,Sifu Best4,Sifu John, Sifu Hope2striketoto and many more which too many for me write down is so smart and really have the skills.I salute all of you..

Can share for tmr Sgpools? ;)
THANK YOU. SADHU SADHU.
LuckPlus
Msg #695
25-10-2014 04:30 pm

Hi Luc sifu and all sifus,

Congrats to you Luc sifu on your strike.
Your unselfish explanations is very much appreciated. Also to include all the other Sifus. Pls give more examples, which are very helpful, when explaining to us.

In fact, I, for one have improved alot using all the various methods given by all the Sifus. I do managed to strike 1 first prize (direct) last month and a number of starters and consolations(some direct, some i-bet).

Thank you all Sifus, and ignore any -tive comments.
John
(Sifu)
Msg #696
25-10-2014 04:42 pm

Hi Sifu Luc,

Hey bro i really understand you,im also very sensitive on comments...............positive comments are something that makes us......want to write more and share more it doesnt matter i want to write 1 line or 100 pages.......negative comments yes we welcome wen members might see flaws in our systems and want to comment for improvisation, thats called helping each other....................

Deepblue...........
yeah i understand everybody have their say.......
but dude
this forum was created on grounds of sharing.......no need to comment who's wrong or right.....keep to yourself,we are here to share..............simple as it.............

And by the way...........we always try to share cos we have tasted the honey more than you can imagine.......................................

Bro Luc Cool Man.......................

Cheers

John
(Sifu)
Msg #697
25-10-2014 04:44 pm

Anyway Congrats on your big catch....hehehe hole in 1.......

Cheers
John
(Sifu)
Msg #698
25-10-2014 04:55 pm

Hi High....

Happy for your winning....see u at 3D section....

hasta and all other member......

thanks for ur support.............hope all sifus and members will continue sharing wen u r free.............

Cheers and good luck

lighthouse
Msg #699
25-10-2014 05:00 pm

Hi Sifu Luc, all other sifus and everyone else,

I can only speak for myself... I have learnt so much from the sharing esp. sifus' detailed explanation. Without them, I dont think I can even derive potential 1D, let alone 4D or win at all. If we keep losing, also cannot enjoy the game lor...
frenly
Msg #700
25-10-2014 05:50 pm

Congratulations luc sifu on your strike. All.sifus, well appreciated. Keep your predictions for due 3d for the next few draws coming in. Thanks.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.