» » Travel tips

Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #1
22-07-2014 03:55 am

Hi members,
I have been travelling to many places over the years and my luggage was never tempered before,however,my luggage was a target during my recent trip to KL.....it was forced open and my lock was missing also. Luckily I have the habit of strapping my bag and thus prevented things from falling off.
Went to buy aanother luggage, and the sales person reccommended me a luggage with a "double zip". Its very easy to open your "single zip" luggage...she demonstrated it to me...just using a ball pen and presssing it hard between the zip, the zip is opened, however she could not open on the "double zip" bag.I was told that only DELSEY luggages have doudle zips..so my advice to members is spend a bit more on a good piece of luggage to prevent thieves from stealing frrom your bags.
Apparently this happens very frequently at KLIA, I suspect there is a syndicate behind these thefts.
no2morrow
Msg #2
22-07-2014 04:42 am

Another prevention is don't put important stuff inside luggage.
lucky97
Msg #3
22-07-2014 11:09 am

hi Best4..
been a long time since i popped by. the scene has changed somewhat. anyway good to know you are enjoying yr time travelling.
delsey suitcases are among the best. i , too, buy this brand. hope your health is good. i miss reading yr writeups. hope you have time to share interesting stories soon. meanwhile..take care and good health to you sir..and huat also la! :D
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.