» » The intriguing game of 4D

Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #1
13-07-2012 11:36 am

I personally believe that any 4D combination has "an equal chance"of being drawn.
Logically speaking, "0000" and "1234" should have the same probability and possibility of being drawn.
However,over the years,results have proven that numbers with 24 permutations stand a "better" chance of being drawn, to be precise they occupy 54% of the pie,followed by numbers with 12 permutations with a 25% success rate.
What is the explanation for this illogical outcome?
The return on investment is more ridiculous. For example in Singapore, the pay out for a $1.00 BIBet first prize is only a miserable $83.00 for a 24 permutation combination whereas it is $186.00 for a 12 permutation, $335.00 for a 6 permutation and $500
for a 4 permutation combination.
When all of them have an "equal chance" of being drawn, why the disparity in payout. Does not make any sense right?
In other words, investing in numbers with 12,6 and 4 permutations
makes more sense in the long run.
Whatever it is, the game of 4D should not be taken too seriously. One should never depend on it for a living nor as a means to clear one's financial problem.
Have a good weekend!!!
sha
(Superhero)
Msg #2
13-07-2012 06:15 pm

However,over the years,results have proven that numbers with 24 permutations stand a "better" chance of being drawn, to be precise they occupy 54% of the pie,followed by numbers with 12 permutations with a 25% success rate.
YES. This is definitely TRUE. I agree with that.
What is the explanation for this illogical outcome?
The return on investment is more ridiculous.
For example in Singapore, the pay out for a $1.00 BIBet first prize is only a miserable $83.00 for a 24 permutation combination.
Why? Its because normal 1st PZ is $2000 on $1Big. Logically speaking if you are playing iBeT $1 you are playing only 1 part of the whole $24 which is Box play. So the calculations goes this way. $2000/24 = $83.33333333. That is the reason why the prize is $83 for 1st PZ on $1big iBeT. So 1 part play is not feasable. 5 parts is a good one.
Whereas it is $186.00 for a 12 permutation.
It's $166 for 1st PZ AABC in Singapore Draws. Same calculation. 2000/12 = 166.6666666667. That's why $166.
$335.00 for a 6 permutation. Same calculation. 2000/6 = $333.333333. That's why $335.
and
$500 for a 4 permutation combination. Same calculation. 2000/4 = $500.
When all of them have an "equal chance" of being drawn, why the disparity in payout.
Thats the reason for the different payout.
Does not make any sense right?
Yes it makes sense due to the Permutations of the numbers.
In other words, investing in numbers with 12,6 and 4 permutations
makes more sense in the long run.
Yes. You're right but you'll need 2 weapons that is Capital and patience.
Whatever it is, the game of 4D should not be taken too seriously.
Of course it is if it involves money.
One should never depend on it for a living nor as a means to clear one's financial problem.
Yeap always play within your pocket.
Have a good weekend!!!

Hope I have clarify you in certain issues..
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #3
13-07-2012 10:37 pm

Hi Sha,
Nice to hear from you again and your input....
Must have been busy making money or doing some serious analysing.......How's luck these days?
Anyway take care and goodluck..
mat8998
Msg #4
14-07-2012 12:46 am

hallo fren ...you all have number nice for 14/7/12 ????
sha
(Superhero)
Msg #5
14-07-2012 10:11 am

Been bz. Luck I don know. I am not a fortune teller. Hehehe. Lol. As for 4D I am playing the trapping method and waiting for my turn. Huat la..
makankuah
Msg #6
15-07-2012 03:23 am

hai new here
Mama
Msg #7
15-07-2012 04:12 am

Hi makan kuah.same withme. Sy pn org baru juga di sini.
Mama
Msg #8
15-07-2012 04:23 am

Hi guys..morning master sifu n all. Ada sesiapa yg blh bantu sy pd hr ini, sy ada mslh.plz help me..i hope
MagnumPI
Msg #9
15-07-2012 11:57 pm

Hi Frenz. Forecasting takes capital n patience. Master sifu cakap betul. Utk Magnum, i hv been told they run 4 draws programs per draw for random outcome. However, sure must insert draw ref no n date. macam draw 0n 15 July, the no is 7 which appear in first n third prize. I stil patiently trying. Master sifu, what do you know abt hexadecimal codes linked to each ticket reference code?
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #10
16-07-2012 11:20 am

Hello MagnumP1,
Many members have discussed this issue of ticket coding and so forth. I am not sure how draws are conducted in Malaysia, closed doors or infront of a live audience?
If it is done behind closed doors, then anything is possible and maybe ticket coding has a possible link to results.
If it is done infront of a live audience, there is no way that the results can be rigged.Singapore Pools conduct their draws infront of a "live" audience, and the drawn ball is shown to the audience instantaneously.Clean and fair....if you strike..it's purely luck.
Goodluck:-)))
MagnumPI
Msg #11
17-07-2012 09:21 pm

Hi M Sifu,
Today draw 17 July, manage to dig out 9180 from my forecast table of 15 July draw. Made a little. Just trying to reason out why an earlier forecast table offer a 4D no for the next draw. That's why i said earlier, Magnum maybe running more than 1 program per draw. Next draw wid feature at least one number 3. Random draw involve 1 spectator and 1 magnum staff to press one button each and the total 23 winning nos wid come out one by one. I am still investigating.
MagnumPI
Msg #12
18-07-2012 11:05 pm

Just for Info.
Today draw 18 July. As i said i am thinking of 3. From forum on forecast table i pay attention on 3339 M Box and strike on 3393. This number also appear in earlier draw forecast table. Happy researching frenz.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #13
19-07-2012 10:45 am

Hello MagnumPI,
Congrats on your successful research....now to aim for podium numbers..
In Singapore we do not have this so called "random" draw, perhaps for the sake of other Malaysian members, you can explain/show them where to get this "random" draws numbers.
I believe more heads are better than one.
Goodluck :-)))
MagnumPI
Msg #14
20-07-2012 10:06 pm

Hi Sifu,
guys are asking whether M4D are watching this website? Wil try a few more times and try to get the podium. If i am not accurate, wil waste frenz money lah.
sushiwang
Msg #15
21-07-2012 01:11 am

Hi MagnumPI,

I wont be surprised if they are reading this forum from day to day, since it's an open forum, but I believe it's rather negligible for them, considering not all numbers are 'sure-strike'. having more people posting would increase the number of buyers, which is good for them?

nonetheless, if u are one who post jackpot numbers and with 50% accuracy, then they would wanna track u down. just my 2 cents...
MagnumPI
Msg #16
21-07-2012 01:27 am

Hi sushiwang.
Saw yr request. OK. Note the big forecast chart in M4D branch. The big M4D chart may be prominent, but to me the essence of time and draw date and ref no are not there in the big chart. I believe each ticket has a chart. I am stil investigating. I hv met many other investigators at M4D office, must say they put lots of effort too. Play smart lah. As long as can win more than what we put in - enough lah. Regards n happy guessing for 2moro draw.
sha
(Superhero)
Msg #17
21-07-2012 08:53 am

Hi Bro Magnum PI. I don think so M4D is watching here. If they are watching here then they have to watch a lot of other places also too la. The chinese prayer numbers at their prayers altar all over malaysia, other auspicious places where pple shake numbers, other caves in malaysia as well.

Where got time to check all this man. By the time the draw date and time have reach. Lol. Hahaha.

I think they are using the super computer to pick the ball set for the day drawn same like SingaporePools style.

I have personally went down to SingaporePool to watch the draw live in front of my very own eyes.
MagnumPI
Msg #18
23-07-2012 01:07 am

Hi Bro Sha,
I happen to travel far to rocks n cave to get nos. tak jadi lah. That is why we are back to this forum. I also will try to post winning tickets for 4D for discussion on facebook @ magnumpi.wee btw i hv also tried the kramat yellow clothes with numbers appearing. still did not materialise.
sha
(Superhero)
Msg #19
23-07-2012 09:18 am

Hi MagnumPI. Hmmm.. I can see that maybe you are playing Ordinary Entry. Am I right to say that?

If it is that is why tak jadi la. Know the game and the strike rates then it is easier to strike.
MagnumPI
Msg #20
23-07-2012 03:50 pm

Hi Bro Sha, Ordinary entry play how? the stick we toggle at the rock come out 1234, so i buy 1234 lah. The writing on the yellow cloth seen as 1234, so i buy1234 also lah. Now i'm investigating other style of play. The rocks and yellow kramat cloth too mysterious lah.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.