» » 3D hot number 6-4-2011

LottoGeek
Msg #21
13-04-2011 01:18 am

Hi Jazz,

Thanks for reposting our queries breakdown!Hope Cupin get some free time to reply us.Thanks in advance too Cupin.

Hi rajah4,

This suppose to be a Damacai post,but if you did discover a connection with TOTO and mag it will be a great discovery!Wish you luck for coming draw and hope you can share more on your theory!

LottoGeek
Msg #22
15-04-2011 09:03 am

Hi Jazz and Cupin,

I noticed both past 1st prize and the 2nd prize came from past board, I still can't get how Cupin predict numbers from past board even though i try to understand what Cupin had explain earlier.Jazz u figured any way of predicting?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #23
15-04-2011 01:23 pm

Hi LottoGeek,

After reading your post, I checked back the results and true enough, the numbers were from the past storyboard.

I too, am in the same dilemma as you, LottoGeek.

What I can understand is Cupin have stressed that we should always use the past storyboard as well, and not rely only on the latest one he puts up on the forum. But the problem is, how do we know which storyboard to use for each draw? How do we actually determine that the draw results fit which storyboard?

Honestly speaking, I am still shooting blindly sometimes - which is why I have temporarily stopped playing the 3D until I can really get the hang of using the storyboard. Of course, this is not to say that Cupin's storyboard doesn't work - but maybe we still haven't understand the mechanics of it.

I do feel bad too by asking Cupin so many times on how to use the board, and I believe he has tried his best in explaining to us. Hope he doesn't mind us asking further as I think all of our members here only wish to fully understand on how the system works.
artictech
Msg #24
16-04-2011 12:47 am

hola everyone....long time no see....
been reading n thinking....for me it not the number put..
but is it the right spot to put the number.
right number at the right spot.so when we comb it.it will not be so hard.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #25
17-04-2011 01:47 am

Thanks for the explanation, artictech - but unfortunately, I have to admit I can't understand what you are trying to say.

We're all still waiting for Cupin for his input. Hopefully, he can enlighten us a bit more.
LottoGeek
Msg #26
18-04-2011 10:56 am

Hi Cupin and Jazz,

I have noticed triple digit number had been shown in the past draw and i think there might be change in pattern also changes in number drawn and the results is not like what Cupin experienced in previous month.Hopefully Cupin will enlighten us.

Thank you
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #27
18-04-2011 09:57 pm

Hi LottoGeek,

The pattern has definitely changed. No doubt about it. And due to this, I have not played 3D for the past two weeks, as I myself, am not sure which storyboard to use now.

Which is why I would advice that we put the 3D thingy on hold for now, until Cupin gets back to us. For those who still wish to give it a go, I suggest that you try it on paper first. Not worth putting in your money if you're unsure of the outcome.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.