» » tak perlu mbox dan iperm

Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #21
30-03-2012 09:14 pm

Hello mond7577, Proceed to topic "It helps to know your lucky days and lucky periods" message #404, to retrieve your readings.
Goodluck:-)
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #22
30-03-2012 09:18 pm

Hello mond7577,
Proceed to topic "It helps to know your lucky days and lucky periods" message #404, to retrieve your readings.
Goodluck :-)
putera
Msg #23
30-03-2012 10:02 pm

Se se ni master sifu. Semua nak menang. Formulanya agak senang
tapi kena buat dan percaya. Beri makan dan minum pada orang miskin yang anda jumpa. Lakukan dan rasai sendiri kehebatan amalan ni. saya dah cuba dan amalkannya. Memang hebat.
Nathaneal
Msg #24
31-03-2012 10:36 am

I have not manage to see any of the Kakinombor winning ticket, but my guess is that maybe the GST is for tiket bought ht in Sarawak. In sarawak, they got 10% tax. You buy RM1 bet, you need to pay RM1.10. That is sucks considering the prize money is the same.
Any,to kakinombor, This forum is not for "selling" any prediction tool or service. Beside, i think it is against Cupin philosophy of free sharing.

as our member have comment, no need to charge if u really making money from that prediction. I only way i see it, you are asking money because u are not making good money from that prediction tool !!

To all members, be smart and beware!!! Don't make desperation shadows your judgement.
jokajoka
Msg #25
04-04-2012 09:10 pm

Hi Nathaneal,
thats right. I am from sabah. All the counters will charge you 15sen each number you buy. That is why in Sabah there a many counter gelap. The counter gelap wont charge you 15sen.
owen
Msg #26
05-04-2012 09:38 am

Master Sifu, You gave me a reading for luck nos sometime back. I need your help to locate that msg. How to locate ? Pls help. TQVM. Regards, Owen.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #27
06-04-2012 11:35 pm

Hello Owen,
When you locate your reading, please copy it down somewhere so that you can refer next time.
There are many members like you,who ask for fun and dump it aside. This is one reason why I decided to stop reading for members now.
I think if you have to pay for the reading,you will keep it like "treasure" just because it's free you people treat it like trash:-(
Anyway go to topic "Confirm Profit" look for message #6 for your reading.
Goodluck :-)
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.