Msg #21
24-03-2012 09:29 pm

hi master sifu,

i strike 1343 mbox...thanks to u..hope can hit podium soon
jokajoka
Msg #22
24-03-2012 10:44 pm

Hi 1Million,
What Sifu says about the 4d software is true. Sadly sifu, I am one of the many fools born. Sifu's advice about the self confidence is also right, it did touch my inner heart. I did feel unlucky because I never strike even a small bet since I know how to buy numbers. My friends won many times but not me. After such a long time, I feel luck always elude me. When I found this site, read Sifu's advice and also other members ( I feel they are like my friends and families ), now I struggle to convince myself that some day during my lycky period I will strike numbers or at leat win some.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #23
25-03-2012 12:19 am

Hello Jokajoka,
Hey,I am sorry. I dont mean to imply that you are a fool. I am glad to note that you are slowly gaining self confidence. To overcome problems, we have to look at them with a very positive attitude.Negative thinkers will shy away from problems,however,positive thinker will look at them as a challenge and opportunity to learn.
Self belief and conviction are positive thinkers best weapons and I am sure you are slowly getting into the rhythm.
We should look forward to each new day with confidence and hope.
Keep it up!!!!!
jokajoka
Msg #24
25-03-2012 05:59 pm

Hello MasterSifu,
Thanks for the advice, really i dont feel offended by the word, long time already I feel really an idiot buying those so call software that can help to predict the number. I hare with my friend to buy until now never kena hehehe, its okay as a precious lesson. I am so lucky I stumble in this site, got a lot of helpful and kind friends eventhough never meet them in person but their words are really give an inspiration. You too MasterSifu, had help me to strenghten my confidence, well I believe someday I will win big games hehehe.
1Million
Msg #25
28-03-2012 10:31 am

Thanks for all the respon from all the forumers here.Hopes this thread will helps prevernt people getting con by those website anymore.

Btw Best4,
My Birtday is coming soon (This sunday) and according to you is my one of my lucky day,any number to suggest?I plan to shoot Magnum with bazokaa.Haha.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #26
28-03-2012 11:55 am

Hello 1Million,
Wah!! Fatt Dat lor!!! This Sunday you are "Triple Lucky"
Your Lucky Day,your Lucky Period and your FORTUNATE CYCLE....
Apart from the Lucky numbers you have,try a little bit on 4122 and
I understand Magnum has an anti bazooka device,which can divert the bazooka back to the "shooter" So be careful lor...:-D hehehehe
Goodluck :-)

Related Topic

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.