» » Tracking 3D pattern

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #1
31-03-2011 01:49 am

Today I will show you how I'm tracking the pattern on my storyboard. It is simple and easy but need some dedicated job to successful at it. You will seen the same pattern in one month of tracking. This is how to do it.

I'm labeling my hot number storyboard as below.

Hot No.
---------
A C E
B D F

Write down the code after every draw and you will notice the pattern. This will help you to predict future pattern.
LottoGeek
Msg #2
31-03-2011 02:25 am

Hi Cupin,

Your tips on how to track the pattern is most welcomed.
Thank you
LottoGeek
Msg #3
31-03-2011 12:48 pm

Hi Cupin,
As you mentioned earlier draw where 123 was drawn digit no. 1 in first position has not come out for very long time and was overdue, i noticed digit no.1 came out in first position few times in last current results,how many draws you keep track to say that digit no. 1 was not drawn at first position?

Thank you for you reply and sharing

jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #4
31-03-2011 02:29 pm

You're right, LottoGeek.

I've observed the similarities as you in the previous draws too. Although the digit no. 1 in first positions were not the 123 number - but they were still appearing in first positions of other numbers for a couple of times.

So, how do we go about determining & tracking it, Cupin?
LottoGeek
Msg #5
01-04-2011 07:20 pm

Hi Jazz

You got any new idea?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #6
01-04-2011 10:04 pm

Hi LottoGeek,

I'm still at a dead end. Look as though this is harder than I thought.

Still waiting for Cupin for his feedback on this.
LottoGeek
Msg #7
02-04-2011 12:15 am

Hi Jazz,

Me too Hopefully Cupin will reply us.

Anyway I found an article from US about lottery
$319M jackpot goes to 7 NY state tech workers- Again another story of IT people winning. The multistate Mega Millions game's prize was the fifth-largest prize in its history in US.

Geek Power!
phantom4nexus
Msg #8
02-04-2011 02:50 am

Hi all, just came to know this wonderful site. Hope I am welcome to join you guys.
LottoGeek
Msg #9
02-04-2011 03:23 am

Hi phantom4nexus,

Welcome to this forum.Big Brother Cupin and Buddy Jazz will be here to guide you as they guided me.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #10
02-04-2011 02:50 pm

Welcome to the club, phantom4nexus.

We're delighted to have you with us. Do go through the threads here and have a feel on what this site is all about.

Better still, we'd love to hear your stories, experiences, opinions or anything you would like to share with us about lottery :)

Enjoy your stay here, bro!
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #11
02-04-2011 03:05 pm

Hi LottoGeek,

Thanks for sharing the news.

Indeed, the lottery jackpot in the US has always been associated with huge figures. It's no wonder they call it the Mega Millions.

But I've also noticed that a big majority of those who won the Mega Millions are usually those who play in groups (friends, families or colleagues). They gather a few close friends / colleagues and they chip in their own sum to purchase the number of tickets they plan to buy on each draw day.

Frankly, I've always believed that if you want to win the jackpot, playing it in groups is the best way. After all, if there's money to be made, why not share it together with a few close friends. You don't have to spend a fortune as everyone is chipping in their share. And if you really do win the jackpot, you still can take home a few million or perhaps hundreds of thousands - which is still better than playing it by yourself and "risking" your own money everytime.
LottoGeek
Msg #12
03-04-2011 02:14 am

H Jazz,

I do believe the same too, if we play in groups we have maybe a better chance when we play in groups specially jackpot games etc magnum and toto.

Is Cupin away?I don't see him updating results in the forum?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #13
03-04-2011 02:09 pm

Hi LottoGeek,

I too, believe that Cupin might be away or is tied-up with work.

I don't see him adding any new posts either. Not sure about the weekly predictions though.

Unfortunately, this is the only place (the forum) that I can get in touch with him. I guess we'll have to wait until he comes back online again soon.
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #14
03-04-2011 09:43 pm

sorry i could not contribute much here...
i still could not make head or tails of what this thing is all about..
i'm truly exasperated really..one of the reason too why i have not
post much too..

maybe cupin could look into and add a 'private msg' button.
i don't want to ask too many questions as i'll be holding everyone up besides irritating the hell out of those who could make out the system! hahahaha

still..good luck guys...
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #15
04-04-2011 02:27 pm

Hi coles,

Please don't apologize. You're a cool person, and we'd love to have you here. And I for one, love reading your posts (honest from heart).

If there's any consolation that I can give you, I would say that you're not the only one who is still in a daze as to how this system works. In fact, most of us are still in a daze.

Take me for example, just when I thought I have figured out how the 3D storyboard works, I'm back to square one again as the predictions for the next few draws do not tally with the storyboard anymore.

Honestly speaking, I don't even know whether I had done it the right way or not in the beginning ... hahaha.

Luckily, I am only playing it on paper, for if not, I'll sure be losing hundreds or even thousands of dollars on every draw.

The private message button is a good idea. Feel free to suggest it to Cupin.

And you're not holding anyone up, bro. You're actually one of our regular contributors and I always look forward to seeing you around :)

So, please come back often :)
LottoGeek
Msg #16
05-04-2011 01:14 am

Hi Coles and Jazz!

Hey guys!You both are important person in this forum and you both also make this forum interesting beside our big bro Cupin for the benefit of our members!

Since Cupin away or busy with his job,I heard 1 4G provider(iZZi)in Malaysia having problem as their system is down and some say they close down?Any guys heard anything about this company?

Thank you
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #17
05-04-2011 12:24 pm

Hi LottoGeek,

Although I don't know what iZZi is, but since you mentioned it, I tried to get into their website & true enough, the site is down.

But after researching on some forums, look as though a lot of people are saying that they have already closed down :(
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #18
05-04-2011 10:42 pm

Hi Cupin,

Since you're back, perhaps you could enlighten and explain a bit on what LottoGeek has asked on post No. 3 - and also mine in post No. 4 in this thread?

I'm sure we're all looking forward to hearing your explanation :)
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #19
05-04-2011 11:19 pm

Hi guys,

I just came back from vacation. A bit tired but nice experience.

Ok to answer the question.
LottoGeek, cannot see any digit 1 in 1st position in my result data 2 or 3 drawn before the 123 has hit. The last time we can see it hit is in 9/3/2011. By using the storyboard, I can predict the next drawn number. I will attach the picture that help me determine the next drawn number. This record of data really helpful when I want to see previous pattern. From this picture, we can see that digit no. 1 is not drawn for long time in 1st position on 1st prize.

damacai march 2011 result
LottoGeek
Msg #20
05-04-2011 11:20 pm

Hi Jazz,

Thank you for your info on iZZi.Looking forward for Cupin explanation.

Thank you
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.