» » Mystic 4D number in dream

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #1
25-03-2011 01:38 pm

I'm experience this once before. I have dream one number but because I'm not trusted with all this thing, so I'm not buying the number. Yeah surprised me that the number drawn as third prize on toto. Have you ever trusted with this mystic? Have you experience the same? Will you share with all of us?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
25-03-2011 02:31 pm

I think it's a very subjected matter, and one which there isn't really an actual explanation for it.

On a personal note, I'd say - YES, I do believe in it. And yes, I have experienced it before once. And just like any ambitious punters, I went on to buy the number. But alas, the number didn't come out (after I have invested quite a big sum in it).

But then again, I won't dispute that these mystical 4D dream numbers won't come true at all because I have had a close relative, as well as one of my father's colleague who struck 1st prize when they dreamt of these numbers.

So the bottom line still goes back to us. Whether we believe in it or not. Like I mentioned, I myself believe in such dreams, and I will certainly buy the number if I ever dream of one - but whether it will really bring me luck when I buy the number is another matter altogether. And for that matter, I guess I would really have to put my faith & destiny in God's hands.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #3
25-03-2011 05:13 pm

Look like both of us has same experience before about this mystical 4D number. Hopefully the number come into my dream tonight for tomorrow draw. heheheh :)
LottoGeek
Msg #4
26-03-2011 04:34 am

Hi guys its a as Jazz says its a subjective matter and all about luck!Hope all you guys have good luck inclusive of of me!
ccseng
Msg #5
26-03-2011 10:53 am

Hi, your dream really can come true. If you have chance to dream a number, just go buy it, no harm.

Just share my experience. I've a dream last time, someone in my dream ask me to buy one number. Then, in the dream when I want to buy the number, I can't buy because it is not a draw day. When I wake up, I told my mom about this. Surprised me, the day is also not a draw day. So, the next day, my mom buy the number and it drawn as 2nd prize. I got RM50 tips ^^

Hope you guys have luck to dream one
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #6
26-03-2011 11:16 am

Hi ccseng, welcome to Cupin.Net

Ahhhh, look like this is interesting thread. I thought only me and jazz had this experience. ccseng, your mom are so lucky to buy that number and hit the prize. Congrats. What do you do or read before you sleep that night? just want to know if our brains can manipulate and process the winning number while we are in sleep. :)
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #7
26-03-2011 02:31 pm

ccseng's experience is a good example of what I mentioned that these dreams do come true.

No doubt, these dreams can become a reality. It's whether we want to believe in it or not. It's all about following one's intuition.
ccseng
Msg #8
26-03-2011 10:42 pm

Actually I don't have any idea how I've such a dream. Maybe is the god of wealth want to give me some $$, haha

Dream is a amazing thing. Last time I read a story from newspaper. There is a person, he said during the exam, he always has dream about what question will be out. This make him always score high mark, and now he becomes don't know what engineer.

I wish someone can explain how we have such a dream ^^
dckris121
Msg #9
30-03-2012 07:22 pm

I dream of losing my luggage bag which is blue colour in a colleage room whats the number pls
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.