» » Magnum 4D Jackpot winning ticket

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #1
26-02-2011 11:19 pm

As promise, here is my magnum jackpot winning ticket. enjoy :)

magnum jackpot winning ticket
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
27-02-2011 12:26 am

Looking at your ticket really makes me excited all over again.

Now, I'm really ready to experiment with your Jackpot system.

Quick... quick... Cupin, when are you releasing it? I can't wait anymore ... hahaha
ants2020
(gamble maniac)
Msg #3
27-02-2011 01:53 am

uhhhhh......!!!!! u r a real GEEK!!!! How much is that prize money, cup???

coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #4
27-02-2011 11:39 am

wow..how much is that tkt worth?
sorry but i never knew about the payment except the advertised jackpot amount!!

p/s how come all got title wan except me?
* future millionaire* sounds good! :D
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #5
27-02-2011 12:34 pm

"Future millionaire" sounds good.

I like that :)

ants2020
(gamble maniac)
Msg #6
27-02-2011 01:44 pm

" Future millionaire"...errr future can be a long time...how bout "millionaire soon". :)
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #7
27-02-2011 01:58 pm

ideally ' millionaire' or 'now millionaire' is the best..

but since nowhere near...YET..will take what's given la! hahaha
at the rate i'm going...sigh..doubt it ever will materialise...

still thinking positive though...:P
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #8
27-02-2011 03:59 pm

Hi guys,

talking about the ticket prize make me shame :) it's only pay me rm28 for jackpot 5th prize. You can check it here: http://www.magnumit.com/magnum4d/MDdidyouwin_jackpot.asp.

@jazz1011, I will release it in maybe in next 2 week. stay tuned :)

@coles: keep that positive thinking, I'm sure you will become millionaire.

@ants2020 dear, yes I am a geek :)

I don't want to become millionaire because everybody will try to make friends with me hahahah. I just want to become like Mark Zuckerberg, facebook owner: a geek who meet the right people at the right time :)
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #9
27-02-2011 05:10 pm

haiyo..28rgt.. so little only ka!:D

but the luck is there la..keep going, both of your numbers will come up soon..at the same time, of course!

i just realised reading thru..you guys come across as very young..
good on ya..more time to become rich!

i'm closer to bill gates than mark zukerberg..i'm talking age here and not wealth!

and i like my' future millionaire' title...one can dream. tq.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #10
27-02-2011 08:49 pm

You are welcome coles. ya lor, only rm28. It is not worth if hitting prizes lower than group 3 prize in my honest opinion (IMHO). Not so young la, I'm sacrifice my teen life doing programming and learning :) Was online since 1997 and counting. Hitting jackpot was one of my retirement plan hehehe
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #11
27-02-2011 09:55 pm

i think all are thinking of retiring after hitting the BIG jackpot..

only difference here is you guys have more time than me! hahaha..

if in 1997 you are in yr teens..then i'm really really old leh..jialat! :X
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #12
28-02-2011 11:38 am

Hi guys,

I ain't that young too. Lets just say I'm already starting to go "down hill".

Coles, I don't think you're that old, buddy. Maybe slightly older than us, but I don't think the age gap is that big :)

It's good to keep a positive thought on our aspirations and dreams. Whether we will achieve it, or when we will achieve it, is something that we really can't forsee or predict.

I've always admired Honda's tagline "The Power of Dreams" because I feel if we dare to dream and think positive about it - every dream can become a reality.

And Coles, you're not the only who feels that at the rate you're playing the game, it will take forever to materialize the millionaire thing. To be very honest with you, I think the same as you too.

Yes, gambling is a truly exciting game - but sometimes, I do have to think back & face reality too. Not to say that we are giving up, but it's just human nature that we think that way, don't you think so?

So I can truly understand how you feel, cause I'm here in the same boat as you too.

But nevertheless, lets continue to think positive & focus on our millionaire dreams.

Godspeed, we will achieve what we aim for really soon!
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #13
28-02-2011 11:40 am

Cupin, I believe we are all in the same wavelength as you - Hitting The Jackpot :)

And hit we will, because you have given us so much of inspiration with your forum, your thoughts, and your willingness to share with us your system - which you have painstakingly developed.

I truly believe all the hardwork you have put in will bear fruits real soon.

I'm an online fanatic too, Cupin although I started late in 2006. But I've realized that the world of the Internet can actually give us a whole lot of opportunities, possibilities & knowledge.

Counting back now, ever since I rode on the Internet bandwagon, I hardly watched the TV anymore. I can't even see myself away from my computer even for a minute :)
artictech
Msg #14
28-02-2011 09:23 pm

[-_-]...["o_o"]...[0o0]..[o_0]...[-_-]..heheheh..

win does matter...heeh who if it small or big...

anyway wanna say a big thank to mr. cupin.i break the record for not winning a single prize in two year. with ur tip about 2d... i win a prize in pmp last saturday...not much just rm 90.but it a fell so great. thanks man.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #15
28-02-2011 09:48 pm

Hi artictech,

You are welcome. Nice to hear such good story. You owe me one glass of "teh tarik" then. hahaha...
artictech
Msg #16
02-03-2011 09:52 pm

hola cupin...

can..can...hehehhe.....
dinzai89
Msg #17
27-11-2011 05:44 pm

cupin please help me..
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.