» » 4D Predictions for November 2016

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #41
24-11-2016 06:44 pm

Hi bro tykosam

Are you talking about all prizes 3D 650-540-640-654 ?

If so, then your range of looking at it is too small... you need bigger range to have a better vision to catch which 3D or whether the series of 3D will meet ?

If your data is just based on podium 3, then the 3Ds will need to look into are 3DTP (3D Top Podium).

Cheers

giugno128

tykosam
Msg #42
25-11-2016 03:32 am

Hi sifu.

Those were just an example. Since we're already nearing the end of the month, the performace of the other 3Ds to be paired with 654 must be looked at. In that example, the remaining 3Ds had hit their monthly average. So with those pairing, 654 has 0 chance.

Another example (should have done this earlier) is 541, 641 and 651. They are below their monthly average. This gives 654 1 chance.

My calculation mistake was when I only focused on 654. That can only be possible at the beginning of the month. The good thing about this mistake is that now I have discovered what I need to do next month.

a. Calculate and list all 3Ds monthly average hit.

b. Choose under-performing 3D or those with a high average hit.

c. ALWAYS check the other pairing 3D.

d. Never focus on podium only. Greedy people lose the most.

As sifu can see, I'm trying to built my own road towards Rome. That road right now is twisted almost everywhere but hopefully, with sifu helping me, I could remove most of those twist and make my road straighter.

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #43
25-11-2016 09:03 am

Good morning tykosam

Yup, there are many roads that will lead to ROME.  Surely along the way will have many bumps but always better conditions ahead after you cross the bumps.

Pairing is one skill that require good updates. Before you apply the pairing, you need to have a good table for all sets of 3D. You need to focus how to pick good 3D before you look into pairings.  Monthly Average hits is just a guide, but it is best you can worked out the min / max for EACH PARTICULAR MONTH... not the whole year min/max.  IT will helps you alot in picking up the best 3Ds.  Also, takes notes, you can actually split these min/max into first half and 2nd half of the month to work with.  This way, you already narrow down the range of 3D to play.

GOod Luck

Cheers

tykosam
Msg #44
26-11-2016 02:11 pm

Goog afternoon sifu.

Your advice is duly noted sifu. Thanks and good luck on today's draw

tykosam
Msg #45
26-11-2016 08:24 pm

Godd evening sifu.

Finally, 654 made its long overdue appearance. As expected, it hit consolation. I believe there are another 2 times max for its' appearance and this time special or podium. I did not bet on anything today but tomorrow I will start to bet heavilly on 6541 and 6544. 6542 will be used as a cover bet (small amount).

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #46
27-11-2016 07:13 pm

CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #47
30-11-2016 02:20 pm

Good afternoon

Pandora Results for Mangum

CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #48
30-11-2016 02:22 pm

Seems that no one is interested in predicting 4D or Pandora System, will put this site for a break for the time being..

Is December holidays also.

Good luck all and Cheers

giugno128

et67
Msg #49
30-11-2016 03:17 pm

Where to look for pandora below?

Pandora Results for Mangum

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #50
01-12-2016 10:34 am

Good morning et67

You won't find Pandora anywhere because it is a controlled system.  Only those who are in my groups will have access to it plus many more information, hints and tips.

The only open forum some times posted will be here.  Saddly, seems no one is interested as no responds noted.  Quiet or silents players won't get anywhere as using the Pandora. I need to understand individual skills or type of guide depending on one skills.

Cheers and good luck

shermeister
Msg #51
01-12-2016 02:45 pm

Dear Sifu Guigno,

I wish I could participate in contributing tc cai but I am in Sabah, we do not have access to 'official' magnum outlets here unlike our friends in Sarawak or semenanjung. The closest magnum outlet here is located in Labuan (2 outlets). But we do have access to toto and other sabah based outlets like diriwan or STC.

Most of the time, based on past posted results by sifu, I do find some 3ds and even 4ds on sifu's pandora. So Im sure it does work. I can contribute some TC for toto or sabah's outlet if sifu sees it would help and I am very much interested to be part of the team rather than cctv. Afterall, I treat this as a game. I have been lucky for a few month or so but no straights but ebox, i-perm & i-play. but any win big or small is an accomplishment. at least that's how i treat this game. keeps my mind active too.

anyway, let me know how I could contribute dear sifu guigno from the land below the wind here.

cheers

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #52
01-12-2016 05:32 pm

Good day shemeister

Which counter you are playing? Sabah4D or Magnum or Sportstoto?

My kind of predictions do not need any tickets but each require some simple skills in order to pick the correct 3D or 4D from the Pandora

Kindly let me know or your e mail.

Cheers

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #53
01-12-2016 05:46 pm

Good day...

OK... below is an example of the Pandora Box and a simple explain of how to use it.

Selection is simple, just one rule.  Select ONE DIGIT under the column.  Meaning, for First box, if you select digit 1 (the extreme column left), you cannot select the below digit 8 under the SAME column.  But you can select the other digit 1 (the 3rd column).   

Pandora is a tool. In order to get strike numbers, you require other skills, like how to pick good 1D, 2D or even 3Ds.                       
Based on past results, the Panodra is good for 3D.  Sometimes you have good 4D number and you can use Pandora to check... (Also Pandora is not 100%). But knowing your 4D numbers having 3D in the Pandora will prompt you to focus more or sometimes buy a bit more on the draw.

I like to use RED/YELLOW?GREEN (traffic lights colors) for 1st/2nd/3rd                       
Normally, I would suggest anyone with extra method to combine with Pandora would have better chance to get good 4D numbers... since Pandora mostly give good 3D.                       

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #54
01-12-2016 06:02 pm

Recent Results for Magnum

shermeister
Msg #55
02-12-2016 11:41 pm

Hi sifu Guigno,

yes i normally play sabah's 4d mainly 88 & stc. I find that am able to get 3ds most of the time with my prediction. The past 2 months manage to hit several podium although only boxed and not straights. But i enjoy the game.

my email is shermeistergmailcom

would love to hear from you.

cheers! Or us sabahan says Arramaitiiii!

shermeister
Msg #56

Hi sifu Guigno,

yes i normally play sabah's 4d mainly 88 & stc. I find that am able to get 3ds most of the time with my prediction. The past 2 months manage to hit several podium although only boxed and not straights. But i enjoy the game.

shermeister
Msg #57

Hi sifu Guigno,

shermeister
Msg #58
02-12-2016 11:42 pm

Sorry dunno why my post became repeated... sorry guys

g128
(Pandora Master)
Msg #59
03-12-2016 12:59 pm

Good morning Shermeister

Sorry, i only hv Magnum and SG data for Predictions... do not hv any Sabah's data.   Can't help you with Sabah's draws

Cherrs

et67
Msg #60
03-12-2016 03:33 pm

Good Afternoon g128 master,

Is it possible to let me join your group?

Thank you.

Cheers!

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.