» » Magnum 4D Predictions for September

deng
(Cai Master)
Msg #41
29-09-2016 09:19 pm

FYI ...I have deactivated my old emai....l so an old email no longer available..

If you have something important to let me know,pls send to my new mail below. Tq

shermeister
Msg #42
30-09-2016 02:30 am

Glad to hear you and your family are ok Master Deng. God bless.

shermeister
Msg #43
30-09-2016 02:30 am

Glad to hear you and your family are ok Master Deng. God bless.

deng
(Cai Master)
Msg #44
30-09-2016 04:37 pm

Tq Hsermeister..I appreciate that.

Guys,we are at the end of this month...and no more draw for this month. The next draw will be tomorrow on Saturday which already in the month of October,and I will set up the new topic shortly. So you can start posting your tc / lp to the new topic.

Before I ended this topic,I would like to say my thankfulness to all members who always prays for my recovery,wishing me a good warm words,and to all your concerns over e and my family. Thank you very much and I m very much appreciate that...

I also would like to say my thanks to all contributors and those who shares ideas either from this room or from the other room...especially all sifus...thanks to MagYus for inform this forum about the accident..

And to all winners for this month,congratulations guys..see you in the next topic.

Last but not least,I officially close the topic for this month and please go to the next topic.

Tqvm.

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.