Yenzo
Msg #41
02-02-2016 12:41 pm

Hahahahaha... So funny Sifu kekeke.. Big cat will hit a jackpot meow meow:D

Lucas
Msg #42
02-02-2016 01:38 pm

Gdmorning g128,

I'm trying to minimize my trips down to HQ as much as possible becoz I find it very inconvenient. If time permits, I'll always try and split my big bet into several pieces/slips so that if it kena 1st prize, each slip will be below 5k and I can then collect the winning at the 4d outlet near my place. But still I'd indeed hv to make quite a lot of trips to HQ coz sometimes I'm just too lazy to split the numbers up to too many pieces. Also collecting big amt fm the outlet can be a quite a hassle too as they may not carry so much cash with them. My winning on the 30/1 from 1st Prize 0064, Starter 8327 & Conso 7046 came up to $11,370 and it sure had created quite a buzz at the 4d outlet just to get the cash for me. Lol. Anyway if one of these days you see someone at the HQ who is 6 ft tall, bigsized and long-haired, thats ME ! ;)

To LotteryReporter -

If you are reading this, I just wanna correct what you had said in your "report" about me being 'sleeping for a long time'. Actually I am still very active in my 4d analysis and am striking on almost every single draw (hv the pics of all winning tixs to substantiate it. Though it may be a real time-consuming task to show all of them online, as there are just too many of them). It is only a matter of whether they are small prizes winnings or big ones, thats all.

I had gone "underground" and had ceased in my participations in online forums for more than a year now, as I find that they can be a distraction to my 4d analysing. Therefore I had withdrew from most forums and blogs and had been quietly playing solo on my own. But I do keep track of whats going on in the forums online and once in a while, when I am in the mood to, I'll drop off a few messages here and there.

Btw, you can do your "job" and report on my MSG #25 to the other side. I'm fine with that. Just take note of my typo error in that message - it should read as 267 and 347 , Not 346.

Though I'll not appear again in the other forum, I dun mind you reporting on whatever that I may have periodically posted here. There are some of them on the other side who still remember who I am and I dun mind them gaining something out from my predictions. I'll only appear in this forum once in a while though, not on any permanent basis, I'm afraid.

You seem to be amazed by the performances of 3DTP 567, whereby it had hit Top 3 prizes consecutively on the 27/1, 30/1 & 31/1.

Today I am very free and have time to kill, so let me explain why it is possible for a 3d to hit T3 3 times in a row.

This phenomenon is basically due to its 3DTP Cycle - something which I had explained and taught before in previous 4d discussions in this forum and also elsewhere too. I'll not go into the actual detailed explanation here again as it will be too darn long and also may not be easily understood by the new beginners here. Bro g128 will understand what I am about to say.

To cut a long explanation short, the gist of the reason why 3dtp 567 can perform as it did in the last 3 draws is :-

This 567 series had just came out from its super Long-Gap Cycles. 2 Cycles, as a matter of fact - both coincidentally with a super long-gaps of 3DTP Gap46 !

The first of its long-gap cycle began from 14/9/2014 (2nd Prize 6725) to 6/6/2015 (2nd Prize 7654). Thats approximately a 3DTP Gap of 46.

The second of its long-gap cycle was from 29/7/2015 (1st Prize 6745) to 27/1/2016 (3rd Prize 2657). Another 3DTP Gap of 46 ! An amazing 3DTP Gap Mirror indeed ! 

Under the 3DTP Method, usually after a long-gap cycle (especially so if it was a super long one and "doubly" especially so if it had just came out from NOT ONLY 1 long-gap cycle BUT TWO instead), its 3DTP Cycle would most of the time (99.999%) falls into a 3DTP short-gap cycle. A short-gap cycle can be anything ranging from Gap 0 - Gap 9. Because 3DTP 567 had just emerged from extreme previous 2 Long-Gap Cycles back to back, its next Short-Gap appearances also became Super Short-Gap ones, which is Gap 0, ie. 2nd and 3rd Prizes on 30/1 & 31/1 respectively.

Am not sure as a "reporter" how much you can grasp what's been said and also those who are new around here (except g128, of course) can understand what I'd just explained above. But this phenomenal Top3 performances of 3DTP 567 recently, is a classic example that things in 4d DO NOT just occurred haphazardly, without reason or ryhme. There is a reason to it and the reason lies in the cyclical movements of that number, otherwise known as its CYCLE.

I have explained and emphasized plenty times in the past, that in a game like 4d where figures and numbers are repetitively played over and over again for a long period of time, Cycles will inevitably be formed due to The Law of Averages & Probability. It is inescapable. It occurs in everything in 4d, not just 3DTPs alone. They can easily be found in 1d, 2d, 3d and of course 4d too. As the digit (d) involved becomes more, the Cycles become bigger and more difficult to spot. Similarly, the Cycle of 1d is a very small and tight one and almost everyone can catch its pattern and trend, as compared to the cycle of a 4d. Therefore, by and large, most rookies will have no problem in predicting 1d, 2d and even 3d (to a certain extent, that is). But when it comes to the last elusive 4th digit to form a 4d, thats where most will stumble, as the Cycle of a 4d is a considerably big one and not any Tom, Dick or Harry will be able to decipher and catch it in its proper time-frame of occurrences.

Further, if you are aiming for Top3 prizes, its Cycle becomes even more impossibly erratic and HUGE. This is simply because, as we all know, there are much much lesser Top3 prizes than Starters & Conso. Is it not ?

Therefore in this sense, it can be said that the prediction of an all-group-prize 4d is much "easier" than the accurate prediction for a 3d which has the potential for appearing in the podium prize group - a 3DTP. The last and ultimate aim for any 4d predictionist who is worth his salt, is to master the art and skill of predicting a reasonably accurate 3DTP. If he can do that well enough, then he is already 75% into his goal of hitting Top3 prizes (the hope of all 4d players) !

PS - Keep a close eye on one of the 3DTPs that I had metioned in MSG#25 - the one beginning with "2". It had just emerged from a mother-of-all 3DTP Long-Gap Gap59 in 19/12/2015 (2nd Prize 2607). Since then it had 2 short-gap 3DTP hits in podium. Expect a few more short-gap T3 hits to follow very closely in the near term. Further this 3D had seriously underperformed its T3 quota for 2015 and is a true 3DTP laggard for 2016 in every sense. Like I had pointed out in another closed-door forum recently, this baby will be appearing Top3 almost EVERY month or at least every other month. May have multiple T3 hits in a single month too, like in this month Jan , which I had caught both of them. Monitor and follow it closely and you will be rewarded by it in the year 2016. I may have said more than I wish to here.....lets hope thats not the case. But OMG, a super long 3DTP Gap of 59 !!! In all my years of playing and analysing, this one sure takes the cake, man !!! Its alert alarm is ringing loud and clear for me ! LOL.

Lucas
Msg #43
02-02-2016 02:02 pm

@RICH88

The very purpose of mine posting my winning tixs is to light up that "fire" in the bellies of those whose are keen in 4d analysis, like yourself. Some gave up after a rough patch and started having doubt that 4d prediction is even possible at all. I have seen many come and go in my time. The pics are living example that we can beat the system if we are up-to-scratch in our analysis and that the methods we used can not be easily "sabotaged" by the trickeries of the 4d operators.

You have won quite a few Big Ones too, I heard. Good for ya ! That is an implication that you are heading in the right direction of your analysis. Now, strive for consistency and an increased hit rate per month. That will invariably leads to a higher T3 hit rate too, mate !

Gdluck !~

(PS - use your 3d analzying skill to predict which draw will be the best time to BANG on that mother-of-all 3DTP for this whole year that I had mentioned above, to achieve maximum profit out of it. )

Yenzo
Msg #44
02-02-2016 02:19 pm

Wow Sifu Lucas!! U give a good tips n explaination for all member here.. May god bless u n lady luck always with ur guys there.. Tqvm!!

Yenzo
Msg #45
02-02-2016 02:25 pm

Sifu Lucas.. Refer ur msg #25.. For 3D just for SGPool only?? 

Lucas
Msg #46
02-02-2016 02:33 pm

@Yenzo

Yup...I only play SGPool.

Asusah
Msg #47
02-02-2016 02:36 pm

Hi sifu Lucas, 

The gap data u use for 3DTP is it the direct or system 3DTP?

Thank you for sharing ur knowledge. 

Yenzo
Msg #48
02-02-2016 02:38 pm

Okay.. TQ Sifu Lucas.. Goodluck for all who play SGpool counter!!

Zeph5251
Msg #49
02-02-2016 04:58 pm

m6 today i will play 5179/1487/5899/3870/2789 and some others..

what masterr kekkek opinion of this?

Yenzo
Msg #50
02-02-2016 05:39 pm

Goodluck Bro zeph!! 

zamywamy
Msg #51
02-02-2016 07:23 pm

Hi bro Lucas. Thank you for the explanation. Possible to email me as I want to sharpen my skiils. My email is Hope to hear from you bro!:)

acespirit
Msg #52
02-02-2016 10:28 pm

Good evening!

@Sifu Lucas Wow! Good to see you again, did not see your posts for a very long time.. CNY coming soon Gong Xi Fa Cai!

@Sifu g128 Sifu, sorry i did not email you for awhile now, still working on the methods you thought me. So far nothing awesome yet, but will definitely update you soon. Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!

Good luck to all and Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone! :D

Yenzo
Msg #53
02-02-2016 10:53 pm

Hi Bro acespirit!! Long time no see.. Wow!! Pandora hit jackpot.. Anyone?? :D

firefly
Msg #54
02-02-2016 11:02 pm

Happy Chinese New Year to Sifu G128 , Sifu Dragon , Sifu Lucas , Sifu Rich88 , Yenzo and others .

acespirit
Msg #55
02-02-2016 11:25 pm

Hey Bro Yenzo!

I read that u have learned alot from Bro Dragon.. Awesome! Your prediction skills are good now bro.. :)

You will hit the big one soon! Gong Xi Fa Cai bro!

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #56
03-02-2016 01:56 am

Magnum Podium 3D/4D Pandora For WED Draw 3-FEB-2016

A    B    C    D    - GROUP 1

4     8    1   2

5     9    2    3

E    F    G    H  - GROUP 2

4    4     4     3

5    5     5     4

W   X    Y    Z  -  GROUP 3

8     3    0    9

9     4    6    1

For each Group, select only one digit under each column.
Example. Group 1, if you select digit 1 under column C, then you cannot select digit 2 under the same column C.

The charts are very good for system 3D, sometimes may be system 4D. Most of the draw, will see 2 to 3 sets of 3DTP hits and if you are lucky enough, it could be podium 4D . But the charts only good for one draw, Magnum 3-FEB-2016 ONLY.

GOOD LUCK !!

KEKEKE

Dragon
(Kekeke Master)
Msg #57
03-02-2016 01:58 am

KEKEKE

Seems that all the LOST Meow Meow are coming back !!

KEKEKE

Yenzo
Msg #58
03-02-2016 08:09 am

Morning Wednesday!! Morning all Sifu n meow2..

Bro acespirit.. Try to learn lil bit from sifu hehe.. He always give a good tips for all member but i'm still newbie here:p

Bro firefly.. There u go:).. Where are u going lately? I didnt received ur email bro:).. 

Goodluck to all players for today draw.. Huat huat!!

RICH88
Msg #59
03-02-2016 08:56 am

HUAT HUAT HUAT ah, AH HUAT WHITE COFFEE...SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE !!!

SHAKE THE TOP3 TODAY !! HUAT AH

SPORTS TOTO PREDICTION

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SGP PREDITION

SIFU LUCAS 3D TIPS :  478 > 4785 / 4783 / 4780

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HUAT HUAT HUAT & GOOD LUCK....

RICH88
Msg #60
03-02-2016 09:17 am

SGP 3D PREDICTION !!

Good Luck & Drink Ah Huat Coffee to HUAT ar !

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.