» » 4D prediction result: Sportstoto 06-02-2011

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #1
06-02-2011 08:01 am

My prediction 1699 hit sportstoto special prize as 6991 :)
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
06-02-2011 08:59 am

Hi Cupin,

Look as though luck is running good for you at almost every draw.

Well, it did for me as well. Actually I almost didn't have time to buy your prediction today because when the time came for me to go out to buy, I was interrupted with an important phone call.

But I still managed to go slip out after the call to buy your predictions just in the nick of time - and as you know - I WON too :)

Both for Toto and Magnum :)

So when would u be releasing your jackpot system? I'm already eagerly waiting.
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #3
06-02-2011 09:45 pm

wahliau...congrats...

guys can help me out here please..as i'm not very sure how to go about it.

do you take a number from the prediction list and i-perm or i-perm the whole list of numbers?
truth is i don't have much time to go buy the numbers on draw day so i try to go earlier. so i always missed out on the new updates..
tks for any tips...
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #4
06-02-2011 11:11 pm

Hi Coles,

Yes, you just take the numbers from the prediction on Cupin's main site : http://www.cupin.net/

And you i-perm all of them. That's all you need to do. Very simple & easy. With regards on how much you wish to bet, that is entirely your discretion.

Honestly speaking Coles, you're not the only one who can't find the time to go buy the numbers on the draw day itself. I am the same as you. Due to the nature of my work schedules & work commitment, I also like to buy the numbers earlier. That has been my style for a long time. Another reason is also, I do not like to be stuck in the crowd on the very last minute to buy on the draw day itself.

So I can very much understand what you mean & how you feel.

But unfortunately, our good ol' friend Cupin can only upload the predictions on the draw day itself due to him needing time to "correctly" predict the numbers. As such, his predictions can only come online at 4pm or 5pm.

So, I myself have also missed out a lot on the new updates. And I also don't mind saying that I have missed out on a lot of "Good Opportunities" because of work commitments not allowing me time to go out to buy latest predictions.

I guess I can only consider myself lucky yesterday that at the final minute, I still had some time to spare - and I went out just in time to buy Cupin's predictions yesterday.

Coles, remember gambling is just a game - and should never become an addiction. Like the saying goes, "If you're meant to win today, then you'll win; If you're not meant to win today, then you wouldn't".

But do stick around and come check out the posts here. We're all a great family :)
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #5
07-02-2011 03:47 am

tks jazz..now a clearer picture of what i need to do..

do agree with you..if it's yours its yours, if not another day lor..

i agree too that gaming is a game..just trying to bet the odds is fun..and the extra money is also handy!
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #6
07-02-2011 08:12 am

Hey Coles... glad to hear from you.

I totally agree that it's real fun when we try to bet the odds, and I couldn't agree more that any extra money is a welcoming sight to all of us.

Lets face it, who doesn't want to win big when we gamble right :)

Hang around more often, as Cupin might be releasing his jackpot system real soon. And I think that this is something that You, Me, & the rest of us here would definitely look forward to :)
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #7
07-02-2011 11:30 am

Hi guys,

First of all, sorry for my late prediction posting. It is because of some rumors and the nature of my work. I really cannot help on that. Thanks jazz1011 for answer the question for me. Without you, this forum surely die :)

Regarding the magnum jackpot, I still not sure to release it or not because it still not give me the accurate prediction. I think it's really based on some pattern and the pattern itself is hard to predict. But if your are so serious to test the water, maybe I can put in online but just for certain user only. What do you think?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #8
07-02-2011 09:31 pm

Hi Cupin,

No problem about it. I just help out in my best capacity. Sometimes, I also don't dare to answer the members' enquiries a lot coz I'm also not expert yet ...hehe

This forum will still carry on bro with you around. I feel " pai seh" you say the forum will surely die if without me around :)

Don't worry about when / what time you put up your predictions. I believe everyone here understand your situation. So it's cool.

And with regards to the magnum jackpot system, I can honestly say that I am definitely serious to test the waters - and I think it's a great idea that you release it to certain users only.

I believe you know what's best to do since you're the creator of the system, and you know best on how to go about releasing it.

But how are you going to release it to certain users only?

I mean, this is after all, a public forum & I'm sure that there will be a lot of our members who can see what each other post. I always believe in sharing, but this is your forum & your site - and I will let you have the final say. I will respect your final decision.

Cheers bro!
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #9
08-02-2011 05:22 am

cupin..don't worry..jazz is doing a good job answering the questions here! hahaha

i've managed to wait for yr numbers today and just came back buying them. long Q..but i didn't buy all..just picked 2 numbers and trying my luck on them. if kena then can buy more nbrs tomorrow!

don't forget to include me should you decide to release the jackpot system..you'll certainly get a share if kena!

fingers crossed for tonight.haha
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #10
08-02-2011 09:59 am

So coles, did u managed to win any tonight?

I believe one of Cupin's predictions has struck a prize. I hope that was the number you bought.

I didn't get to buy the predictions today. As usual, work got me all tied up - but I would be equally happy to hear that if you have won :)

Regards to the jackpot system, I certainly believe Cupin would count you in as well to test it out. After all, we are the "volunteer guinea pigs" for that system... haha
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #11
08-02-2011 10:37 am

Hi guys,

I just arrive home from work and not realize my prediction hit again for sportstoto after read posting from jazz1011 hehe. Yeah coles, did you won today? Regarding magnum jackpot, no worries I will include both of you as my official tester. How is it sound? hehehe
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #12
09-02-2011 05:52 am

That sounds great, Cupin!

We're right here waiting for the experiment to start ... haha
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.