RICH88
Msg #541
31-10-2015 05:04 pm

SPORTS TOTO PREDICTION 31-10-15

GOOD LUCK AND HUAT HUAT HUAT!

Yenzo
Msg #542
31-10-2015 06:14 pm

Hi RICH88.. Thanks for ur toto prediction.. Mayb icant buy sport toto today:(.. Stuck in jammed rite now:(

2wteh
Msg #543
31-10-2015 08:09 pm

WOW...sifu g128's DMC 5e pandora got all podiums!!!

1#price, 2#price and 3#price!!!

Congrats the winners!!!

HUat ah!!!

2wteh
Msg #544
31-10-2015 08:12 pm

review my msg 557#:

today have nothing.

review my msg 547#:

774---------->>>7714 conso price

congrats the winners!!

Cheers!!

HUat ah!!

Yenzo
Msg #545
31-10-2015 10:11 pm

No luck for today hihi.. Let's try our best for November draw tomorrow:).. Goodbye October n say hi to Novermber:)

loneng
Msg #546
10-03-2016 12:04 pm

Please contact me for more info. I'll give you the best prediction service. For those who subscribed to me since 2014 until now will know who i am, and my prediction accuracy.

My prediction for Magnum 4D only is 90% accurate, only you have to buy Mbox for safety. I will only give 1 number to buy on each draw.

* NO 10-20 sets of numbers

* ONLY Predict Magnum 4D

* ONLY 1 prediction per draw, will provide you a set of number until you striked. (Minimum Special prize)

**Example: If you paid for my prediction and you didnt strike on 1st draw, i will provide you a different number on next draw. Until you strike at least Special Prize.

You will strike within 7th draw (include special draws)

* NO im not your GOD

* YES, i striked every week

* No im not scam, if you buy lottery blindly, might as well let me guide you the right way to play

* Dont tell me to give you free number, then pay me when you striked. I've seen more people like these than you see cars on the road.

* Its all about timing and some maths.

* I will guide you until you strike my number.

Do message me at for more info.

loneng
Msg #547
10-03-2016 12:06 pm

Please contact me for more info. I'll give you the best prediction service. For those who subscribed to me since 2014 until now will know who i am, and my prediction accuracy.

My prediction for Magnum 4D only is 90% accurate, only you have to buy Mbox for safety. I will only give 1 number to buy on each draw.

* NO 10-20 sets of numbers

* ONLY Predict Magnum 4D

* ONLY 1 prediction per draw, will provide you a set of number until you striked. (Minimum Special prize)

**Example: If you paid for my prediction and you didnt strike on 1st draw, i will provide you a different number on next draw. Until you strike at least Special Prize.

You will strike within 7th draw (include special draws)

* NO im not your GOD

* YES, i striked every week

* No im not scam, if you buy lottery blindly, might as well let me guide you the right way to play

* Dont tell me to give you free number, then pay me when you striked. I've seen more people like these than you see cars on the road.

* Its all about timing and some maths.

* I will guide you until you strike my number.

Do message me at for more info.

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.