I left out 1 number....

56x

Hehehe
TKY
Msg #62
28-10-2014 02:40 am

Hi,
Sifu John,
I would like to learn about the 3D storyboard. I have read through all the previous postings. However, I don't really understand how to generate the numbers on the storyboards. I have tried many times to generate it but not successful. Can you explain on how to generate the numbers on the storyboards?
Thanks.
John
(Sifu)
Msg #63
28-10-2014 03:44 am

Hi TKY,

Welcome onboard.......3D story board is a exciting blueprint for 3D ,many hey John u surely cqn hit it u put 6 digits in storyboard only missing 4..........actually story board is not about the 6 numbers its about the movement and pattern to be observed visually wen u compile the story board............

TKY try to read cupin's earlier post on 3D....... it will give u ideas...and i want you to go through that steps so u could have the understanding of why the 3D story board constructed.......
sometimes u can come up with ur own method such as the 1 created by High.....nobody is wrong u might found a method, test on paper the methods....

Explore it 1st my storyboard will be here to stay till i called off.....

Cheers and good luck
John
(Sifu)
Msg #64
28-10-2014 03:49 am

Some filters created by Cupin and still can be used today......

combinations / group :
1) 0-2-4
2) 0-3-8
3) 1-5-7
4) 1-6-7
5) 1-7-9
6) 2-3-8
7) 3-4-8
8) 5-6-9

more likely 2 of 3 number from every group above will drawn together

Cheers and good luck
John
(Sifu)
Msg #65
28-10-2014 03:51 am

Signing off for today....got some project to complete......cheers and good luck
High
Msg #66
28-10-2014 05:48 am

Hi sifu and all,
I come up with this story board for today draw, it's not really a aggressive one, as lunch lasts only 1 hour:) pls advise Sifu.
7 6 0
8 5 1

Hi TKY,
As sifu mentions earlier, try to read all the past post and catch the main points. I start from ground 0 and still struggling with methods. Let's learn together and head to blue house asap as sifu John is already there waiting for us hehehehe,..

Best luck to sifu and all.
Cheers !!!
John
(Sifu)
Msg #67
28-10-2014 07:15 am

Hi High ur improving on ur storyboard.............good actually storyboard have multiple choices on placing numbers im stickin with the original style good move to replace 9 with 8........

Hint.....1 of digit today will be surely 8............why my storyboard dont show cos like wat i say storyboard is a trend and pattern analyzer

My additional method highlighted number 8......use my additional method as filter cos number inside and outside storyboard strike from here.....

Cheers and good luck
TKY
Msg #68
28-10-2014 07:58 am

Dear Sifu John and High,

Thank you for your guidance...Will try again to figure out the methods to generate the storyboards.

Thanks.

TKY
Msg #69
28-10-2014 09:37 am

Dear Sifu John,
Can you please explain more on the additional method? How does it actually being generated and works?
Thanks.
John
(Sifu)
Msg #70
28-10-2014 12:09 pm

personally got damacai 4d 1980 2nd prize-missed damacai 3d missed...........distorted result 599.........592.....

980 last minute touch up got-2nd prize i touched up 982....

Sorry my 2d didnt perform..........

Good luck next draw....

Cheers
John
(Sifu)
Msg #71
28-10-2014 12:10 pm

I figure it out from my lucky pick list....i posted in 4d section.....

Good luck next draw

Cheers
High
Msg #72
28-10-2014 01:49 pm

Hi Sifu John,
Congrats on your winning, it's about time for you to launch missile like Hope2wintoto have created over there :)it's a real good one.
I didnt buy any ticket today , if not I could have lost only :)

Keep on winning Sifu !!!
GDLuck.
John
(Sifu)
Msg #73
28-10-2014 03:18 pm

Thanks High........i happy to have ur support ,currently this forum looks like have more sg pool fan........our local counter predictions r less........just trying to contribute......but if there is request i will contribute more.............i can actually predict for other counter as well...........yellow hse is my game too i sometimes play wen i hv a good hint..............hey bro i hope u could achieve the same thing....
I wish to share more but due its a open forum........i cant reveal certain secrets............thing about me is im willing to share my work but when comes to teaching im worst at it.....hehehe

Good luck for next draw............

John
(Sifu)
Msg #74
28-10-2014 03:33 pm

Hi TKY,

maybe its good to master the storyboard 1st............,my additional method is last on the list.......

Example use cupin filter

I say 8 will be out.....

8 has high chance coming out with 0-2-3-4

So if u choose my filter u might come out with

82,84 but remember the rule says 80 and 83 to be consider too

Here u start ur homework till u get the final prediction......

Cheers

John
(Sifu)
Msg #75
28-10-2014 03:36 pm

Story Board 29 Oct same as 28 Oct

Cheers
High
Msg #76
29-10-2014 12:05 am

Good morning sifu John,
We all need your contribution here, I am so sure about this.
Ya, I can see there are not many people from Malaysia side who are keen to learn, I am trying my best sifu cos my timing is so limited and this methods learning is not an easy task for me ,..
I'd like to know deeper ways to strenghthen my prediction.
My email,...highhope1973(at)gmail(dot)com

Noted the story board for today, let me hunt them down hehehe,..

Good day sifu and all.
GDLUCK.
TKY
Msg #77
29-10-2014 01:10 am

Dear Sifu John,

Thanks for you reply.
From my understanding here, the storyboards are used to track the movement and pattern of the hot no, and from the board we can get the possible 3D number based on past pattern drawn. The filters are used to further increased the possibility of the 3D number that may hit on the following draws.
Is that correct??

But what does it mean when you all said hot and cold number combinations? is that based on the filters also?

Thanks.
High
Msg #78
29-10-2014 01:30 am

GMorning TKY,
I guess sifu John is getting ready for jackpot 11M today :) . He'll come here soon.
as for me, i try to create storyboards with hot & cold numbers , it's easier for me to see the patterns. Hope it helps.
Cheers !!!
High
Msg #79
29-10-2014 01:48 am

Hi sifu John,
Another question, how could you make amendment from 982 to 980 from yesterday draw ?
TQ Sifu.
John
(Sifu)
Msg #80
29-10-2014 04:09 am

Hi High&TKY,

Good Afternoon,thanks again high......as we progress through the forum i will surely share some of my knowledge to you through e-mail later on.....time is the factor thats why i create my own software to handle time issue all my data is crunched into this software which gives me end results............tats why sometimes it hard for me to share my software........but the knowledge i will try my best to share..............

high u asked how i corrected 982------980...........i noticed that my lucky pick number have tendency towards podium......890X in damacai.......actually so i just played extra number yesterday nothing to do with calculation.............982 and 980....
Actually i didnt apply cupin's filter like i mentioned above.........
Sometimes it good to check with minimum two filters to get right number

Actually my number for yesterday was 599 and 982 and 980........

TKY,

"But what does it mean when you all said hot and cold number combinations"....this is what contains in story

Related Topic

You must be to reply. You can also for an account.