» » 4D Predictions for Oct 2014

no2morrow
Msg #981
30-10-2014 11:31 am

Hi Hope,

Wow, James bond007 invade into our UFO zone. Hehe really interesting.. waiting to see show.
Our bullet want to aim both targets
Huat ah
John
(Sifu)
Msg #982
30-10-2014 11:47 am

Hi Fellow Punters.....s

Star Wars Saga Of Winning Tickets Return.......

Happy for all the winner,why we play the game..........to win 4D..............

Only 2 things matter
:::::::Share If ya happy..........................................
:::::::If dont share sit back and enjoy the forum..........

:::::::Both technique will someway provide winnings...........

Good luck and cheers(my words dont over use cheers).......hehehe
John
(Sifu)
Msg #983
30-10-2014 12:00 pm

Share means contributing to the forum.....hope no misunderstandings...........

Enjoy the forum....................
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #984
30-10-2014 01:20 pm

Hi no2morrow

I think 007 is on our side.
This guy never die... If he is send to squash the UFO, I think lots of female Aliens will die in his hands lol.. (all his females never live)..
Hmmm, will our Star Wars Saga be the next 007 series ???

deepblue
Msg #985
30-10-2014 01:50 pm

i can share my little knowledge with all members..but this forum cant upload a picture..i dont know about statistic,chart or whatever.i just study the hex code and binary.btw my english is bad..sorry guys.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #986
30-10-2014 01:53 pm

Woahh...we have James Bond joining us in battle....Welcome onboard the Battleship, double-oh Seven !

1 thing I fully agree with you is....

" The Sifus here are not green horn. They are Professional Players and is a blessing they teach...."

I'm no green horn thats for sure....had been asked many times by my kakis outside to go pro full-time. Some even volunteered to set up a website just for me to predict my nos., as they had full faith in my method/system.

I am also not a small-time player fiddling with a couples of dollars on each bets (no offense to those who do though, to each his own I always say).

So when someone comes right up to my face and tell me what I sud or sud not do in 4d matters (esp if he is only messing around with a few ringgits at a time), that wud be surely laughable at best and insulting at worst.

When the timings is right, and the cycles and trends of the numbers are in their good phases, my bets amts on EACH predicted can average SGD $500 (or more.....up to max $900 so far).

Still have the winnings tix pics too to substantiate what I claim, with the full amounts clearly visible to all.

Not blowing my own trumpet here, just that know your place first when dishing out unwanted and uncalled-for comments k.

@ deepblue

Thanks for showing us the winning pic on 6666.

Congratz on that, dude. I too had struck AAAA nos.before but not in podium yet. It would be good though if the bet amt shown in the tix wasnt blocked out and were 20b 20s as you had claimed, bro.

Ok enough of this.......to the battle-plan now for the oncoming battle......
no2morrow
Msg #987
30-10-2014 01:59 pm

Hi hope,

i want to use one to
eight bombs to destroy mothership 246, will bring it to total destruction?
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #988
30-10-2014 02:01 pm

@ capt hope

yup, there were other ufos circling around ufo#478 too....total around 8 of them altogether. I had ran a data analysis thru all these, and out of that #478 is the most promising so far. A few of the others are also not too bad.

btw, u mean their ETAs is in the first week of Nov, not Dec, right? Typo ?

From my computation, all these will definitely be appearing before the 10th of Nov (if we do analysis by the date-of-the-month method).
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #989
30-10-2014 02:07 pm

Yap Gen Luc
Based on the tickets amount you are betting, surely you are playing huge numbers, I would said can easily up 20+ numbers each draw.

Whatever it is, is individual own will at what amount to play. I play small, is to test the methods... even Sifu giugno128, I believe in no times, he going to play all direct numbers rather then i bet. just image, play only 3 to 5 numbers and can get hit the board (incl top3). This is what we are doing now... aiming for good hitting rate, once consistent, BIG BANG... (also take other factors like whether the numbers are too HOT and BB also).

But one thing for sure, even Sifu giugno128 also told me, you are not only good, damn good in your 4D. That is for sure !!

luc
(Sifu)
Msg #990
30-10-2014 02:12 pm

@frenly

from my own computation, #128's eta may only be in the middle of next week from the 5th onward.....however if you have a strong gut feeling abt it u may give it a go. I sud say its a 20-80% matter....80% being dependent on Luck factor.

Bullets heads "0" and "5" NOT advisable as they had been very much over-used. May be losing its killing power by now. Take a look at its last few strike results, bro.
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #991
30-10-2014 02:19 pm

Yup Gen Luc,

UFO#478 will have multiple appearances ETA from 2 Nov to 14 Nov. If we are going for #478's mothership, it will be 1st week of Dec for the #478's mothership. Expecting multiple Starters/Consol for UFO#478 during the period 2 Nov to 14 Nov.

As for the rest, I will made a detail report on their ETA.
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #992
30-10-2014 02:20 pm

@lighthouse
Pls check you mail... i reply them.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #993
30-10-2014 02:23 pm

@no2morrow

#246 is a medium-range size mothership. Eta could be within the next 3 draws.. Bullets head go to use are "3", "8" and "9".

Gdluck, soldier !~
hopetostrike4dtoto
Msg #994
30-10-2014 02:25 pm

Hi Gen and figthers
Just received Intelligent report on UFO#1123, ammo all sold out to kill this bugger.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #995
30-10-2014 02:36 pm

Yes capt hope, my buying list per draw can be up to 20 numbers....but of coz not all nos.will be big amt bets. Only those selected top priority ones will have bigger bets. This is the only way to win big from the enemies (besides direct shooting of coz, which has lesser winning odd at best).

Also, most of my methods had already been tested and proven over time already thats why I dun need to play small with nos. derived from such methods. The "testing stage" is already over, so to speak.

But using yet-to-be-tested method , I too, wouldnt be playing that big on nos.derived from it.

If we have a bigger casting net, it stands to reason that out hit rate will be better, that is if our prediction skill is up to scratch, of coz. I know of ppl buying 30-40 nos. in a draw without a single hit at all.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #996
30-10-2014 02:38 pm

@ hope

Roger that for the status of the arrival of mothership 478.....in the meantime will kill some scouts and cruisers ship first, for the first few draws of the month....
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #997
30-10-2014 02:43 pm

@hope, #1123 always got sold out fast....it is a hot number. Can try system bet though. I-bet hard to get.

But I think it may only comes in late Nov or in Dec. Its pretty stretched for this year already in its yearly quota. I prefer the twin swans better.
lighthouse
Msg #998
30-10-2014 02:56 pm

@Hope,

Tqvm, got it :) staying tune for the ufos and motherships.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #999
30-10-2014 02:58 pm

@no2morrow

Ref MSG#1007....bullet head "0" also a powerful one....take note.
lighthouse
Msg #1000
30-10-2014 02:59 pm

@Sifu Luc,

Wondering if the three stoogees with the twin swans will come out soon (in Nov). I am sure bro no2morrow will be interested to know too.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.