» » April 2014 4D Prediction

Den67
Msg #521
25-04-2014 02:34 pm

Okay sifu giugno128 and Bro luc I got it!!! No more question.....

Sifu giugno128 I know what're u trying to say. I'll never ask for easy answer anymore.I'll work for it to get the answer..I know everything is not free nowadays EVEN go to toilet also need to pay. I understand it well and no need to worry. haha

Hey bro Luc, I like the way u behave,act,and make friends with others... Feel comfortable with u and I believe other members on this forum too would say the same.. Haha no wonder why many people like u.

Okay no problem Bro I'll not ask u question anymore as this will be my last demand. U already answered my questions anyway Thank you bro...
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #522
25-04-2014 03:22 pm

Hi Den67
Which counter you are playing? Magnum?

If so, starting doing the 1D, 2D and 3D... using the 3D Excel file to expand. That part I can help you.... you need the real Magnum 3D data to do the work... Sifu Luc only SG.

I can help you on the 3D first, then 3DTP.
Good luck
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #523
25-04-2014 03:54 pm

Hi Den67
First, you are keen to know, keen to ask. That the correct way but if possible you can do up the 3D and 4D for Magnum, if this is the counter you are playing....

Because I cannot manange all counters..in future may be you can take over and concentrate the Magnum....

Think about it...
Good luck
shimis27
Msg #524
25-04-2014 04:22 pm

Hi giugno128 sifu,

I have tried and still trying to analysis magnum since last year (I only play magnum & spore pool) but always come up with at least 7 set of 3D's and out of 7 only 1 or 2 strike n mostly starter n consol only. I wont say tat I can predict well m still learning and trying my best to get the best results.
most of the time I spend at least 3 hrs to pick the correct match for the 3D I pick. Hw long does all the sifu's here spent to pick the 3d and 4d?
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #525
25-04-2014 05:43 pm

Hi shimis27
First of all, is a good sign that out of 7 sets 3Ds, you have 1 to 2 hits....Keep up the good work...

It's all depends on how many 3Ds are there?
Are the 7 sets 3Ds a mixture for SGPools and Magnum or which?
Do not mixed them up.
Do you have the past results data?
If you are playing SGPools, the 7 sets of 3Ds, what are they? which draw date? and which 3Ds hit the board... Pls do a marking on the those hit the board... Also, for those balance 3D that did not hit the board, pls monitor them for coming few draws... it may be not out yet but soon.
Good Luck
shimis27
Msg #526
25-04-2014 07:20 pm

Hi sifu,

Its 7 set each counter. I based on website to check the past results. Most of the time i play tat number for 2 days only. I will try to post my 3d for tis sat or sun n lets c if its hits the board. But seriously spore pools is the hardest to predict compare to magnum. I ever give up analyzing spore pools last year n just started to do again aft i read all the advises n method given here.
Mugiwaraboy
Msg #527
25-04-2014 10:07 pm

hello..new followers...need more knowledge to strike..needs all helps..tq..magnum counter only...
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #528
26-04-2014 12:36 am

@caieast -

"..some draw, yes, strikes, but most of the time, only 3d..."

Yes thats very true. U know why, bro ?

Coz the tix coding method is ALSO an indication that the 4d number on that slip will be very CLOSE to the result number that will be appearing.

So, eg. if your number is sys 1234, and the result later is going to be 1235, your tix will show a good code of a possible hit, as it detects the 3d of 123 in your number.

Therefore in this case you will hit only 3ds out of that 4d numbers. But at least its an indication that your number is gonna be close, rite ?

And if you have done your 3d analysis well enough on 3d 123, and you think the probability of it coming out in the next draw is very good, then with that good code indication, you may wanna cover a little bit more on the other series of 3d 123x, eg. 1234, 1235,1236 etc.....depending on how much resources u have. Spreading safety nets, is what I call them.

"...i realized most of the punters that i know, still and used that method, to analyze the coding, and try to predict the 2d, 3d and eventually 4d. ..."

I dun do it that way. Trying to predict 2d and 3d out of the code by buying some numbers first ? Of course its gonna take alot of $$$ to do it that way.

What I do is like the reverse.

I analysed and come out with my OWN 4d numbers for the next draw first. Then I go buy them, one number on one slip. After that, compare the code on the slip with the list of good codes that I had gathered over the years from winning tixs. If code matches with good one, just add some more bets on it. Thats all.

"..till today, i do know how they do it, as some were not like to share their coding reading method...."

Yea, this one is rather 'sensitive' to really share around, like I had said in my earlier post. Just take it as for info only and that theres such things going around in the 4d pros group k.

" ...i know for magnum, some 3d from last draw with eventually come out on next draw, possibilities 50%, more or less) its alot...."

Yes u are rite. Some of the 3d from last draw WILL come out in the next draw. I had already said that in one of my earlier post on 3d prediction. Not sure abt Magnum, but for SG the % of 3ds from previous draw coming in the next one is more like 70%.

70% out of 23 result 4d numbers is definitely going to churn out a lot of 3ds, rite ? So how ?

Is it going to be practical to look for 3ds for the next draw in this way ? NO.

There is just going to be too many to make it financially viable for us to predict 3d in this manner.

So, like what I had said in my post, we make use of this confirmed 'knowledge' (about 3ds from last draw appearing again in the next draw), in ANOTHER way, bro.

We make use of it as a means to check whether our 4d numbers are good for the next draw (similar to what I used the tix code for).

We get our 4d numbers first, by whatever 2ds and 3ds methods that u know of, then we see whether any of the 3ds components of our 4d are present in the last draw or not.

If they are present (either 1 or 2 sets of them), then the 3ds of our 4d number has a good 70% of appearing, which would means that our 4d number would also stand a good chance too. Reversed logic, see ?

As we will NEVER know 100% for sure whether our number is good for the next draw or not, 70% I would say is a good wager to bet on. Dun u think so ?

The other smaller 30% (which forms numbers appearing in the next draw even though their 3ds cant be found in the last draw), is the risk that we will all have to take in 4d prediction of any methods - dependent on luck or rather bad luck in this sense, if the number does appear but does not have any of its 3d in the last draw.

So, look for potential 3ds for the next draw in other ways, other methods as had been described many times in earlier posts. The looking back to the last draw to see whether any of the 3ds of a 4d number are present or not, is just a means to double check and confirm that the 4d number is good to go for next draw.

Read what I had written again and think abt it. Does it makes sense?
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #529
26-04-2014 12:48 am

@shimis27 -

"..out of 7 only 1 or 2 strike n mostly starter n consol only..."

Thats already good enough , bro.

The hit rate matches with what I had set as a benchmark to gauge whether one's prediction skill is up to scratch or not.

"A general rule of the thumb of whether how good a 4d skill/method is, is like this :-

1. For every 3 to 4 sets of 3Ds prediction made, there must at least be ONE hit from any of the predicted sets in the NEXT draw..."

Unquote.

"..most of the time I spend at least 3 hrs to pick the correct match for the 3D I pick. Hw long does all the sifu's here spent to pick the 3d and 4d?..."

Ok,....ehhh...thats a bit too long, I am afraid, bro. But if you have the time to do that, why not ? The more detailed and thorough, always the better.

For me 3ds are pretty fast as I have been doing this for a long time now. Probably abt 20 mins or so - depending on the numbers of 3ds that I wanna look for. 20 mins will usually covers abt 4-5 sets of 3ds.

For 4ds will be slightly longer. If got time, will takes about 45 mins or so. Under an hour. If no time or sometimes too lazy, just 30 mins will do. Also depending on the how many nos. in my buying list of course. The more numbers there are certainly will take a longer time too.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #530
26-04-2014 12:51 am

Den67, no prob la, bro. Any questions in mind , just ask away. If can answer , I will. If not, some other sifus will surely take over.
eter
Msg #531
26-04-2014 03:14 am

hello master giugno,
may i have the excel file also.. huhu i would like to study more bout this method as for now i was to far behind with other to learn a new way to generate my own numbers. hehe. thank you in advance, and do send my regard to sifoo Best4 (Master Sifu).
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #532
26-04-2014 08:11 am

Hello eter,
Have not heard from you for 2 years, hope everything is fine with you.....
You are in your lucky period now...March 21st to April 27th and the next lucky period is from May 1st to 12th...
Just in case you have forgotten, your personal lucky numbers are 4 and 9.....your lucky numbers of 4912 and 4930 looks good for Damacai counter now..
You are lucky to bump into Sifu giugno128 and Sifu luc....both are very skilled in the field of 4D, so make use of this opportunity to learn from them
Goodluck and thanks for remembering me....
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #533
26-04-2014 08:24 am

Good mornint eter
Pls let me know which counter you are playing?
One send out one counter 3D file.
You need to have 1D and 2D skill inorder to use the file. You have to update the 3D file every draw is out.

Kindly let me know your e mail.
Thanks and good luck
guns
Msg #534
26-04-2014 10:08 am

hello sifu giugno,
do your excel file can be use for sabah 4d,
if can, I would like it also. can u email it to me.. hehe.. hoping to learn new ways to generate this 4d no.. tq..
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #535
26-04-2014 10:32 am

Hi guns and eter
I only send out one counter 3D excel
I have SGpools, Magnum, Sportstoto and Sabah 3D Excel.
You need to understand how the 1D and 2D derive, then you be able to use the file... If starts from scratch, the 3D Excel will be a bit problem to understand and you have to update every draw yourself.

Pls let me have your e mail. I can't send the file to Santa, not yet December 24, even of X'mas.

Good Luck
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #536
26-04-2014 10:32 am

eve of X'mas
guns
Msg #537
26-04-2014 10:38 am

ejang008 at gmaildotcom , tq again..
shimis27
Msg #538
26-04-2014 11:06 am

Hi luc sifu,

Thanks for the comments but sifu for 3d i spent 30 mins but to choose the correct 4d i spent more thn 3 hrs. Btw sifu, im a lady nt a guy..lol..
Boy1987
Msg #539
26-04-2014 11:07 am

Hello,
Master Best Sifu,
I need your help in finding my best lucky counter to play. I already miss 2 number that u give me. Bcoz i admit into hospital lately. But i have a strong feeling that i am in my lucky period as u told me. Please help me Sifu.
sam97
Msg #540
26-04-2014 11:14 am

Hello
giugno128 sifu can u sent me magnum 3d excel file
to my email samfxi2011at gmaildot com
thks
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.