» » April 2014 4D Prediction

giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #501
24-04-2014 10:47 am

Hi members

NEW Pandora 4D for Sat & Sun 27 & 28 Apr 2014
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pandora 4D (Every draws there always some hits....)
Forming your System 4D numbers as follows:

a) Choose only ONE digit in EACH Column to form 4Ds.
b) 4Ds formed are system numbers.

Examples:
Choose Column W: 9 Column X: 5 Column Y: 1 Column Z: 1 to form 9511
Choose Column W: 6 Column X: 5 Column Y: 9 Column Z: 3 to form 6593

W...X...Y....Z

PANDORA 2D & 3D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magnum 2D: 69 - 03 - 34 - 12 - 36 - 98
Magnum 3D: 024 - 479 - 489 - 137 - 689

SportsTOTO 2D: 15 - 37 - 19 - 47 - 27 - 14
SportsTOTO 3D: 358 - 018 - 147 - 167 -245

Sabah 2D: 18 - 96 - 41 - 53 - 77 - 66
Sabah 3D: 124 - 045 - 314 - 048 - 659

GOOD LUCK

shimis27
Msg #502
24-04-2014 11:20 am

Hi luc (Sifu),

Congrats for being promoted. u deserve it bro!!! happy for u :)
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #503
24-04-2014 12:16 pm

Tks for the congrats, bro giugno128 and shimis27.....like that this mth got double promotion liao coz also got promoted at workplace....:)

Huat ah !!! :D
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #504
24-04-2014 01:56 pm

Hello Bro luc,
Congrats on being bestowed the title of Sifu....you fully deserve it,infact I feel it was overdue....
You and Sifu giugno128 have made this forum more interesting and lively...and I am sure members are approaching this game with more optimism and confidence, largely through both Sifus' guidance and mentoring...
Keep your flags flying high..
Goodluck
sam97
Msg #505
24-04-2014 04:10 pm

Hollo bro luc may i know ur fb pls. Or emil me samfxi2011 at g mail com
firefly
Msg #506
24-04-2014 04:56 pm

Sifu luc

sorry sifu luc, i'm not After36
John
(Sifu)
Msg #507
24-04-2014 07:50 pm

Hi fellow punter,

First of all congrats to luc(Sifu),
Sifu giugno128 & Sifu Luc and the man who made this forum to continue its tradition of giving free prediction and alive Master Sifu Best4 thumbs up.
And Bro Cupin i know ur watching
Im still abroad and i do drop in to see this forum when im free but not doing prediction at this moment happy to see this forum intact with guidance from sifus.

Good luck to all fellow punter

PLAY RESPONSIBILY

Cheers
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #508
24-04-2014 08:01 pm

@Best4 - Tks for the kind words, bro. May Lady Lady shines upon us all ! :)

@sam97 - I dun really do fb these days, bro. Only went back there the other day coz of an email alert. Use to have my own 4d discussion group there last time where I provide predictions for my kakis but had move on to other sites once the "itchy feet" hits me again. I move around online quite often.

@firefly - I know u are not After36, bro. I know the guy. What I meant was, u were one of those that had been to Lucas 4d Prediction blog, rite ? I am him, Lucas. Also had moved on from there too. Cupin's is my latest interest now. ;)

I had written some easy 4d prediction methods for beginners in that blog. One of the method is known as "Due and Elimination" method. Basic and easy to follow. It was my very 1st method when I started predicting years ago.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #509
24-04-2014 08:12 pm

Hi John (sifu),

Had read several of your postings in the other threads. U from Sg too, bro ? Do join us more often here in this thread for 4d discussion, k.

Btw, who is the administrator of this site ? Cupin ? I observed that he has not been active here for quite a while. Probably due to personal commitments outside. Had read his old postings and some of his views abt 4d prediction are quite similar to mine too. Its always nice to find ppl who are on the same wavelength with us on certain topics eh ? Make for good discussions. Thats what I am looking for in online forums.
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #510
24-04-2014 08:31 pm

Ok, today wanna introduce another 4d topic and see how many are aware of this. There are some 4d 'pros' who believe in this thing known as "Ticket Coding Method". It refers to those string of numbers we see in each 4d slip we bought. Some believe those numbers codes indicates something pertaining to that particular 4d number that is on that slip of paper.

How many of you here had heard of this before or are practising it in some ways ? Or even believe in it in the first place ? I practise that once a while, just to confirm whether the number I have is good or not. If the codes are the right type, I go back to the queue and add on more bets to it. Someone whom had seen the pics of most of my winning tickets had commented once that he was puzzled to see all my betting slips showing a difference of a few minutes between them. The tickets coding is the reason for that. Dun know whether how true this "rumours' are or are just 4D myths. But I had gotten some of my Big Ones (5 figures winning) this way, when I had added an original bet amts of $30/$40 to more than $100 coz each time I added on, the codes kept coming up as good for T3 number. It eventually really hit 1st prize on those occasions. Dunno whether just coincidence or what though.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #511
24-04-2014 09:06 pm

Hello John Sifu,
It's nice of you to drop in once in awhile despite being overseas...
I too used to work overseas for 20 years before retiring in 2010..and I really enjoyed it. Now I am comfortably retired and enjoying my "harvest"
Do drop in more often and join in the forum..
Take care and goodluck
polo88
Msg #512
24-04-2014 09:23 pm

Hi Sifu Luc
1st congratz on getting the title! All the best.GBU
2, do u do yr predictions on Malaysia counters sifu?
3, the ticket code.reading sounds true. Actually i'd realise the t3 is always connected....most of.the time. But how do we choose the right 4digits out of the sooo many digits in a ticket? And each.ticket shows a different code. How to deal with that?
4, it'd been 1year i join 4d....im getting better and improving with some of my silly calculations and also to the sifu-sifu here... Thanks to all. But i m having.this problem now for months... Where i can get all 3d's for T3..most of,time.. But the 4th digit is unpredictable . I've run out of ideas to think abt the 4th.

Hope someone here can explain to me...thanks all. May luck always be with all.

Regards, polo
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #513
24-04-2014 10:47 pm

Hi polo88
The 3D for T3 so far, we have to input the data and create the tabulated 3DTP ourselves.... me too, doing the same thing for SGPools until now, only ABCD format, later will cover all 3Ds...

But you can modified from the 3D excel files inwhich some members already had it. Expand the 3D to all categories, such as consolations, special/starters and top 3... From there, you will have your 3DTP file...

I believed you had read some posts discussing about 1D, 2D and 3D especially by Sifu Luc... go thru them again... You will find your 4D there also..

Good luck
KenMatsumoto76
Msg #514
24-04-2014 11:16 pm

Hi sifu giugno and sifu luc,

Congrats to sifu luc for being promoted..it's been a while since I didnt comment anything..for coming magnum draw watch out these number 4,7,8,9..

best wishes guys!
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #515
25-04-2014 03:01 am

Tks all for the congrats....actually a little bit paiseh abt it. Well, I will contribute as much as I can here....

@polo88 - I dun play other counters except for SGPool but I do have apps for searches in Magnum past data. Thats why when a certain Magnum number is being discussed and it caught my fancy (eg.like 1347), I will just go and run a quick check of it to looksee. Of course it is just skimming the surface only and not as in-depth analysis as I do for SGPool.

For the ticket coding, yes there are many digits on a a 4d slip. U must know which digits to look at (or so they say...no concrete proof, k). Of course different counters tickets will be different too.

Finding the correct last 4th digit to go with a 3d is the problem for everyone, bro.....not u alone. The fact that you are even able to predict the correct 3d for all prize group for the next draw is already very good. And if you are able to get all 3d for T3, then thats outstanding.

Theres just too many ways to describe here in getting that 4th digit. There are many methods for that out there. Like bro giugno128 said, read through all those postings that had been written, esp about 2ds and 3ds. They are all inter-connected with each other. But the most basic and tedious way is to go through all the 10 numbers of that particular 3ds, one by one from 0-9 to check on their past performances. If you wanna narrow them down, then just go for those 4d numbers that have their 3d components appeared in the last draw - I had already explained these in my previous postings. It is 'reverse-engineering' way of confirming whether a 4d number is good to appear for the next draw or not by checking its last draw 3ds appearances. Also, similar to that 4d "DNA" theory which I had posted too - 3ds from previous draw mutating to form a 4d for the next draw. Just that in this case, we are working backward. We have a numbers of 4d at hand, we check whether there are the right one to buy for the next draw by looking to see whether those 3ds which are part of the 4d's DNA are there or not first.

Anyway talk more on these later....i am rushing now.....
Den67
Msg #516
25-04-2014 07:47 am

Hi giugno128 and bro Luc.

I am sorry for this late reply but it's better late than never right.
Well,I've a very hectic schedule in these 2-3 days. I am very impressed with both of u bro. Now,I relies that I shouldn't call u two bro BUT sifus!!! Both of u deserve to be called sifus.

Thank you sifu giugno128 and sifu Luc for your very long comments. Sifu Luc,It's very long and I couldn't understand it well. BUT hey!!! You did answer my question which is "YES" it's possible to predict T3 prizes. This's what I wanna hear from u.

After knowing that, let's move to the next stage... We do know that it's possible to predict T3 prizes. However,in oder to predict the numbers we need to know the trend/pattern of 3D for the past 10 years like u said. I am stuck here!!!

My last demand,could u please make it short and make it easy for me and other members here to absorb more informations from u. Haha it's true that it would be easy if we meet face to face and talk about this. BUT it's not fair for the other members here if I am the only one who knows that information.

Forget about ur student that u had taught and dump u for everything u've done to him. I do believe that not all people like him. I salute for those who're willingly sharing their informations,knowledges and educating others to help them.
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #517
25-04-2014 09:54 am

Hi Den67

Quote:
My last demand,could u please make it short and make it easy for me and other members here to absorb more informations from u. Haha it's true that it would be easy if we meet face to face and talk about this. BUT it's not fair for the other members here if I am the only one who knows that information

End Quote:

I do not know how far did you following this thread or forum. Verything always need to start from the very basic and you need strong fundamental ground starting from 1D, 2D, 3D & 4D before you can starts the 3DTP methods...

You need at least you can predict normal 3D before you can understand the 3DTP method. 3DTP method is the advance of normal 3D with additional trend/cycle analysis. Sifu luc been predicting for years, and I am only predicting 6 months.

There are few important areas you need to have before you are ready for the 3DTP & 4DTP.
1) You must have a full sets (one counter only) of past results from now back to year 2003 or 1986

2) You must have master the skills of predicting 1D, 2D within minutes and 3D within an hour or two.

3) You must know how to look for 4D when you have derived your 3Ds. The method of getting 4DTP is the same for getting the normal 4D because of using the 3DTP instead of normal 3D.

I believe the above is the MUST before you jump yourself into the advance stage of 3DTP.... I always repeating myself over and over again... number trend/cycle including weekly/monthly/yearly are the only true MAP to get your numbers hit the board including top 3. Which means, whatever methods you may have learned, whether from here or elsewhere, at the end of the journey, you still need this MAP if you want your numbers to hit the board.

Methods been put in the forum by me actually are important for members to put into practice, all these methods, will lead you to understand 3DTP and it also helping members to understand and create your own Pandora 4D also.

What I see you like to know all our ways and methods. These are fine to us, but from our point of view, you are not putting yourself in learning stage but just want answers. Just like solving maths problems in school, looking at the answer sheet and be happy about it without actually knowing the proper steps... This is what I can sense you are doing now. At the end of the day, you still gain nothing, just running round and round without the finishing line.

We all here just want to gain from knowledge about 4D. Our aims is clear but we have to prevent being misused or later being destroyed by the BIG Brothers... then we have to start after few years again after collecting new results data....because all trend or cycle known being destroyed.

Do not worry too much of missing out advance methods.... once you have reach certain level, we will teach you thru e mails without pusbishing in public... go and pick up your paper and pencil....

Good luck
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #518
25-04-2014 11:17 am

@Den67,

...nahh...just call me "bro" will do.....

Yes that MSG#504 of mine was pretty long, I know....one of my longest in fact, as I wanna explain it as thoroughly as I could. Like I said, certain complex thing like predicting T3 numbers just cant be explained in a single line or two.And going after T3 is certainly plenty complex, mate. We are talking about focusing only on a very small group of numbers out of every 23 result numbers in a draw.

Dun discard that MSG#504 just because it is lengthy k, bro. As much info about 3d prediction as possible had been cramped into it. Read and re-read it again and try to absorb and visualize what I was saying there. Its f.o.c. anyway...haha. U aint gonna find many 'free stuffs' in this world huh. Especially one that may just help put $$$ into the pocket, man.

Whichever part of that message u dun understand, just copy and paste it and I will try my best to explain and re-phrase it for easier understanding, if possible that is.

" However,in oder to predict the numbers we need to know the trend/pattern of 3D for the past 10 years like u said. I am stuck here!!!..."

Well, that was a pretty general statement that I had made there. But it is actually the gist of all 4d prediction - whether it is predicting for 2ds, 3ds, and 4ds, or whether predicting for all-prizes hits or only for T3s, the most basic thing is that we must be able to know the "trend/pattern" of these numbers. If you cant search far enough till 10 years back, then any nearer past data will have to do. But for T3 prediction, IMO, 10 years is the minimum range. Thats simply becoz T3 occurrences are not as many as those in all-prize group mah.

So, how to know the trend/pattern, I hear you asking.

For that you MUST be able to have an access to an app which enable you to have various type of "search functions", eg. search past data by system 3ds and system 4ds with dates of results, group prizes hits and other infos if possible etc. From these past datas, you will be able to see the mthly and yearly frequency of appearances whichever type of numbers that you are analyzing on - whether 3d or 4d. And from these frequencies, you can then 'guesstimate' or predict what is the odds for that particular type of numbers to appear in the next draw or when their possible appearances in the near term will be.

So, this would be how you can "unstuck" yourself as far as the trend/pattern issue is concerned, bro. Its actually just a logical approach thats all, nothing fanciful or 'mysterious' in itself.

As for your "last demand", certain things when explained in too short details, are of not much use to beginners as it may have too many gaps in between. It would be then up to the reader to have patience and slowly read through whats been said and try to absorb as much as he can, if he is really keen to learn that is.

And oh.....I dun really meet online people face-to-face at all. That was just a figure of speech. Why would I wanna do that for eh ?......except, of course if that person is a babe or a 'chio bu' lah.......haha (ooopsss.)
luc
(Sifu)
Msg #519
25-04-2014 11:47 am

"....I always repeating myself over and over again... number trend/cycle including weekly/monthly/yearly are the only true MAP to get your numbers hit the board including top 3. Which means, whatever methods you may have learned, whether from here or elsewhere, at the end of the journey, you still need this MAP if you want your numbers to hit the board..."

Agreed, bro.....totally. We are in sych here, man. Its all abt reading trend and pattern gathered from past data. The more you are good in reading this trend/pattern, the more efficient you will be in 4d prediction. Simple as that eh ? Therefore, the answer to the often-asked question of " How do I go about in starting to learn 4d prediction", is a short and simple one.

Answer : Get that MAP first ! (just like hunting for treasure, see ?...haha). But seriously though.

"...Our aims is clear but we have to prevent being misused or later being destroyed by the BIG Brothers... then we have to start after few years again after collecting new results data....because all trend or cycle known being destroyed...."

Yes, again I agree. Thats why you hardly see me really posting my sets of predicted numbers for every draw. Just the occasional one or two, is all.

Online 4d prediction has become so wide-spread in recent years and I am sure that Big Brother is keeping an eye out and monitoring those 4d pred.
sites which are more active and popular. They will and CAN 'influence' the results so that the numbers posted in forums, which have a big group of followers, will not appear.

In the previous 4d blog where I was the only prominent one posting all my numbers to my followers for every draw, I started to get "uncomfortable" when that group grew to be too large with too many people striking on the numbers. Thats why I left. Also the pressure was building up for me with so many people hanging on to my numbers. So all I do now is just 'teach' the general aspects of 4d prediction. Not much harm in that, I think.

For the really 'sensitive' issue, like T3 prediction (3DTP method), the nitty gritty details of that I will do that in 'private' platforms, away from the eyes of BBs. Actually the "ticket coding" thing is also rather sensitive and I wouldn't wanna go further into that too in an open forum like this.
caieast
Msg #520
25-04-2014 02:17 pm

Hi bro luc,
just comeback from outstation.
congrates on your promotion, sifu title already.
yes, for your msg regards on coding, mostly for magnum, i realized most of the punters that i know, still and used that method, to analyze the coding, and try to predict the 2d, 3d and eventually 4d.
some draw, yes, strikes, but most of the time, only 3d.
its takes a lot of $$$, as they need to look for every coding/number they bougth. if found same or simillar code that they presumme sure 2d/3d or even 4d, will bet more on that number.
till today, i do know how they do it, as some were not like to share their coding reading method.

anyway, thanks to sifu at this forum, im sure all the member gain a lots of info and useful skills to strike tommorow draw.

for both bro luc & giugno128,
i ve been using the 3d excel file for weeks now, analyse every draw, magnum only, 2d prediction is come easy now, and for the 3d, i just based on last draw, starter and conso, we can come out with 414 possible 3d, maybe less.
(i know for magnum, some 3d from last draw with eventually come out on next draw, possibilities 50%, more or less)
its alot (and my capital to invest in one draw only little..hahaha) , that why need to filter, and that where the 3d excell file is usefull, can see the 3d pattern from last year to till date.

the problem is sometimes is dificult for me to filter out which 3d will not strike next draw, as self play with only small capital only, it become not easy. afraid that the 3d that i filter out could be in next draw.

how do we know that likely the 3d will be in and not in the draw? if by Hi/low pattern, still hardly for me to figure out at least less that 10 3d for next draw. from past draw, some of my 3d come out, but i believe that luck play part of it.
and what about the position of the 4d, yes, we can just mbox the number,even if its strike conso, still make money but little.
if there any technique that can confirm what the possition of the 4d (if we sure/confirm that the 4d likely to hit)?

f4give me for my english.hihihi..thanks,
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.