» » December 4D Prediction

moosang
Msg #101
05-12-2013 07:23 pm

CRV

What is your opinion about those 92? Are they because computer programme or not? I try to cretae our own number, sometime i got more than 92 and sometime less than 92 the total sum of them..
moosang
Msg #102
05-12-2013 07:33 pm

CRV

Yes mathematically was like that..

But for some reason if using matematically also, lets say number 5 hit times was 80, number 0 hit time was 12, so we also can get 92..

Then people who dont buy number 0 and 5 for surely losing their money and cannot won..

I personally believe that also was a reason to 4d company to hide it was computer programme..
CRV
Msg #103
05-12-2013 07:34 pm

moosang.
I understood more now... yupe they can set what number they want..
moosang
Msg #104
05-12-2013 07:39 pm

I think my calculation was wrong, that why when i create my own 23 number, i got more or less than 92.. Guess i need to go back to school and learn mathematic properly, hahaha..

But based on matematic also, like i said in comment above, number 5 can hit 80 time, number 0 can hit 12 time, so total sum was also 92.. So what is your opinion?
CRV
Msg #105
05-12-2013 07:44 pm

moosang,
wow! I got what u meant...U are very meticulous (teliti). between u have been playing Magnum 4D for how manys years?
CRV
Msg #106
05-12-2013 08:05 pm

moosang,
Haha. " number 5 can hit 80 time, number 0 can hit 12 time, so total sum was also 92"..........my opinion = yupe there is always a pattern there with almost similar distribution of hit digits...If the drawing was random, it was NOT SUPPOSE to be like that but it can be let say 0 hits 21 times, 4 hits 15 times, 8 hits 33 times and etc...I understood. TQ. haha
jlo591985
Msg #107
05-12-2013 10:27 pm

Dear Moosang,

Ive tried your method and got stuck at the plsce plce Champion 6 did... Thanks for your further explanation Moosang and will continue my prediction journey tomorrow. Thanks again.
moosang
Msg #108
05-12-2013 10:29 pm

CRV

Finally you got it.. I do play magnum around 2 year only, did the research for magnum from 1985 result until now.. I look at website 4Dpredict to look the past result..

You know, i did my own draw randomly.. I wrote down each number from 0 - 9 then lipat / gulung then put into biscuit tin.. Then i ask my little brother to draw.. The most interesting it, he draw nombor 2 more than 36 hit time ( i forgot, 30+ something like that ).. Then he draw triple pair of 2 ( 2222, 2222, 2222 ).. So from his draw, i start thinking why any 4d company very rarely pairs like that appears in the result?
So i knew, it was computer programme.. Meaning if they want number 1 to be hit 12 time, they can setup to be 12 time.. So at the live draw, if number 1 already hit 12 time, it will not appears again..

I dont know how they setup and when they setup.. There must be somehow to do it because technology has become advance year by year.. Maybe they set for the 1st digit, must be number 9, so when anybody join the live draw, after he press the draw button, that machine will do the job according to the plan.. I dont know how they do the setting, that just my opinion only..
moosang
Msg #109
05-12-2013 10:37 pm

Jlo591985

If you already found the hot number number, then look at the last result.. Then find where is the hot number at that last draw.. Podium, special or consalation.. For example, if you found hot number at special prize, not at consolation and podium, list all number that have hot number in them, then start extracting from it..

Example :

If your hot number was 345 and 8 then Hot number was found at special is in number 1234, 2345, 8943.. So you can choose those number to extract..

CRV
Msg #110
05-12-2013 10:43 pm

moosang,
2 years only u gained lot of knowlegde and techniques to do it. Bravo. Really proud of u..All your posts enlighten me..Fellow members here, including myself at most of the times might used wrong techniques to predict. That why hardly hit...So by using your methods, then easily can kena mBox rite???
And may I know many year-old are u?
moosang
Msg #111
05-12-2013 10:57 pm

CRV

It doesnt mean your technique was wrong.. Maybe your technique was right but you didnt know well how to use any information from the last draw properly, thay why its hard to kena.. Hopefully with information i already shared here, can kena if you combine that information into your technique and method..

If you and all fellow member here found my method was very difficult to apply, just ignore my method but use the information i already shared to your method as a guide..

I dont promise it will make you kena but i think it will increase our chance to kena.. I'm only 29 years old and took around 5 year to finishh my analysis for magnum.. I will give you hint, look at 4D predict website, then open the result from April 1987 until last May 1987, then compare it with the result of november 2013 and you will found similiarity pattern between them.. That for magnum only..

T
CRV
Msg #112
05-12-2013 11:13 pm

moosang,
haha thanks. I will use all your methods first, only then proceed to "Free cupin 4D prediction tool". Feeling happy, excited to read all these information..At last i can predict my own numbers (based on your hints, tips, methods). No need always rely on other sifus and buy their numbers... Is like without them then hardly i can kena liao. So today onward, time to change. Thank u millions times and hope u can be a millionaire soon OR maybe u already are. haha
moosang
Msg #113
05-12-2013 11:30 pm

CRV

I think i'm not destine to be millionaire yet because i only bet RM1 for each number, always bet 2-3 number and buy at illegal place because i dont have time to buy at magnum shop..

When i buy at illegal place, my number hit podium, always for 2nd and 3rd prize, very rarely to win 1st prize.. Consolation and special also always won.. When i buy at that place, i'm always regret if my number hit podium because i didnt buy jackpot at magnum shop.. Then when i bought jackpot at magnum shop, my number always miss 1d or 2d.. So maybe i'm not destine to be a millionaire yet at my young age, just won for cukup makan only, hehehe.. Who knows maybe when i'm a little bit older, my destiny has change and could win jackpot..

Hopefully you and fellow members here can win more regularly and become millionaire one day later...

champion6
Msg #114
05-12-2013 11:37 pm

hi moosang,
wow...its a great explanation.simply superb!i never had such a very clear view about 4d before.you had explain it very well and now i understand how to extract numbers from previous draws using hot and cold number ratio 2:2 or 3:1.then you also give a hint to use odd and even numbers based on previous draws.but still i do have a question that running into my mind. ''how you know that the number we extract and combine can hit the podium?''. it can come out in starter or consolation also right? so...how you predict that? hope you can help me with that.tq...cheers! ;-)
moosang
Msg #115
06-12-2013 12:05 am

Champion6

That was a good question.. Yeah, it can also hit at special prize and consolation prize.. Its about time when to hit the podium.. But if you can manage to search and find what is the pattern number for podium, for sure you can hit the podium if you set your number with the same style according to that pattern...

For example, the last month the pattern podium number at magnum always like this : XCXC or CXCX.. Let put number 4 to X and number 5 to be C, then it will become like this 4545 or 5454.. It means 4 and 5 was hot number and sometime cold number appear like that but very rarely in the podium.. So if you know the pattern was like that and the next draw hot number was 8 and 9, so you can put them to be 9898 or 8989.. But it was 2:2 ratio or 3:1 ratio or 1:3 ratio.. According to the ratio, then you choose 3:1.. It will be 98X8 or 898X.. Then lets say you choose number 1 to be your cold number to put in them, so it will be 9818 or 8981.. If i'm not mistaken, 9818 already hit 2nd prize last month on 27.11.13.. You can check the result..

How to know the pattern number? The answer is we need to be more hardworking to search past result.. Maybe the pattern was same with januari 2013 or maybe was same with may 2001.. So we need to search past result, if we are lazy for sure we lose.. The most interesting part is, the pattern for each month will surely change month by month according to past result..

champion6
Msg #116
06-12-2013 12:39 am

Dear Moosang,
thank you so much for putting so much efforts and time to explain your techniques and methods to me and also to other members in this forum.i really appreciate that!you are right....we need to be more hardworking if we want to get something.thanks again and i hope you...me and other members will benefit from this forum and have a more strikes and winnings ahead! God Bless....Cheers! ;-)
LuckPlus
Msg #117
06-12-2013 12:57 am

Hi Moosang,

You have been a great help!
I hope you can give your predictions for Magnum, Damacai and Toto EARLY, so that when we do our calculations using your method, we will be able to counter check the results with yours.
Hope you recover from your headache and take care of your health.
boiiE2
Msg #118
06-12-2013 02:29 am

hi guys.. im newbie here. Hope we can share something from here.. be waiting for this coming bets... And thank to the master of this page. Really apppreciate the prediction tool etc.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #119
06-12-2013 12:02 pm

Hello Members,
I am sure the past few days, members have some ideas or learnt something about prediction...thanks to Moosang for his patience and unselfish attitude to share his experience with the rest of us.
As the saying goes "Give the man a fish and he survives for a day,teach the man to fish and he survives forever"...we are grateful to Moosang for teaching us how to fish :-)
Here are my predictions for Saturday (7/12)
Magnum/Damacai
3815********9718********3729********0226
Singapore Pools
2795********3048********4691********5168********9186
Play the combination that has your lucky number/s in it.
Must cover Box/IBet
Goodluck and have a wonderful weekend...:-)
LuckPlus
Msg #120
06-12-2013 12:39 pm

Hi Best 4 (Master Sifu),
I would like to thank you for your comments and answering my requests to my numbers. I managed to hit 2nd/3rd prize, albeit I-Box.
Also, I would like to encourage Moosang to give more examples to his anaylsis, which I find very, very honest and interesting.
I am sure everyone reading it will find it interesting. In fact, I am still re-reading what Moosang had written, I am a slow learner. Everytime when I read through them, I get to understand more. Thanks Moosang.
Once again Best4(Master Sifu), thank you very much. Your help is very much appreciated and Best of Health to YOu.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.