» » December 4D Prediction

Sifu4D
Msg #221
12-12-2013 01:00 am

Moosang.
I always buy at damacai but not at thier counter. Only buy at illegal place because at my place only have toto and magnum outlet. My system read magnum toto and damacai system. And nowaday, since I enter singapore input, its now predict magnum singapore toto and damacai.
moosang
Msg #222
12-12-2013 01:13 am

Sifu4D

I thought you were celebrate your winning at somewhere,hehehe... Aiyakkk no damacai outlet at your place, so cannot play jackpot lorh..
moosang
Msg #223
12-12-2013 01:29 am

Sifu4D

I have one question based on your system.. Do you create only one system for each 4d outlet? If yes, how do you know what number to come out at the right outlet? For example, if you choose to bet on number 2345, do you buy those number at all outlet? Because your system have all outlet input..

I think maybe it will be better if you create system for each outlet.. Magnum input for magnum outlet, toto for toto and so on.. So maybe it will generate more perfectly and you also dont confuse to choose what number to buy.. I think the current system will give you too many number to consider.. But if we think in different style, more number come out from the current system also can increase chance to hit..
Striker
Msg #224
12-12-2013 02:33 am

Congratulations Sifu4d. Thanks a lot for your predictions. I've selected some of your nos and managed to win some money on 9701 mbox 2b 2s. This no. appeared several times in the 2nd prize in this year. I know that this no. will turn up in the 1st prize soon but not sure when. Luckily I saw your predictions. Thanks for your sharing.
newone
Msg #225
12-12-2013 02:37 pm

please help to figure 4d singapure leaked
Thursday 12 December 2013 shifu I really
need help telling her the master number 4D
thank you
Striker
Msg #226
12-12-2013 05:13 pm

Sifu4d

Hope that Sifu4d can give predictions for this coming Saturday for magnum. Your predictions are awesome. Thanks again for your sharing.
SIM
Msg #227
12-12-2013 05:48 pm

Sifu4d too many numbers u giv dono which one to go for... hihi.
SIM
Msg #228
12-12-2013 08:20 pm

7204 1276 4407
2494 2495 2493 1742
1474 4715 4317
4755 5876 5871 1471
1715 1096
1442 4043 1796 1076
1097 7797 7795 7796

Heyy moo sang and sifu4d
Maybe these numbers can help u to generate.
Me too blurr blurr liao..
Dono which 1 to go for
Maybe u guys can help with ur systems. Thanks
gila4d
Msg #229
12-12-2013 09:02 pm

oh ... pls lah, dont flood this forum with 4ds which u are NOT confident with. Be smart cukup, just dont try to be pandai pandai.
leave the forecast to the "experts" !
SIM
Msg #230
12-12-2013 09:39 pm

Mr.gila4d I think u should learn some manners. Look at yourself b4 judging others. This is a public forum for people to share their opinion. U hav no right to judge ppl.
If all the experts r very good then u must have won multiple jackpot by today. Did u?
Si pls mind yr words b4 u say something.
Don't waste ppl's time here
We are all sharing our opinions. No one is perfect here.
gila4d
Msg #231
12-12-2013 11:19 pm

oh oh .. so u are the guilty one ... I just listen to the experts & win on their forecast ... so what crime have I committed ?
dont makan cabai rasa pedas, lah. dont buat pandai pandai
4DSing4D
Msg #232
13-12-2013 12:08 am

Hey brothers, can we just stop this and continue waiting for our sifu's prediction. We don't want them to be frustrated... right! Some forum closes because of such behavior until they ban it permanently. We don't want that to happen, especially now that some few brothers are winning. let's just play. This saturday on magnum 4501 base on 3:1...brod Moosang, master sifu & sifu4D any comment on this just guessing. Everybody inhale...exhale...Aaaahhhh. OK
Sifu4D
Msg #233
13-12-2013 02:34 am

Hurm....... ......... ermmm.....
Sifu4D
Msg #234
13-12-2013 02:42 am

Hi all... goodluck all... averybody here... just for your guildline. Got 3d nos for damacai (prediction only). Please use your method/calculation/system to find only 1d nos and arrange it to make straight hit. Nos is 6.0.2. If you dont like it, so leave it because this only prediction.
Regards.
moosang
Msg #235
13-12-2013 03:06 am

Hey guy.. Dont fight here.. We need to work together to win some money..

SIM, i will check your number later.. But i want to teach you how to caunter check your number with the past result.. It will give you some idea and improve your knowledge.. Other people also can learn and if you find my tips was interesting, you can make it as a guide.. I dont promise this tips will make you kena but it surely will improve your knowledge about 4D..

Firstly the important things we must to know is, the cold and hot number ( i already explain in my previous comment ).. Secondly, we must know about the ratio of hot and cold number that always come out ( i already explain in my previous comment ).. Thirdly we must know how 4D system at each outlet work at each draw, i means how any number always come out with difficult position and make us confius / blur to predict..

I will explain a little bit about that.. And after that, you all need to analysis for yourself to gain more knowledge.. Take the past result to analysis and the result of your analysis, take not/ record in your diary or note book or anything you are comfortable with.. If you analysis more result, you can gain more.. One result not good enough to gain more knowledge..

Okay, we knew there was 23 set of number will come out for draw from 1st prize to consolation prize.. So, to understand how 4D system work, count carefully their ratio style from first prize until consolation prize.. For example, start count from 2:2 ratio, then 3:1 ratio and so on so on until you finish it.. Lets say 2:2 ratio have 8 set number, 12 set number was 3:1 ratio and another set number was for another ratio.. So you will know, 3:1 ratio was the majority..

What to do after that? After finish to find what ratio was the majority, start look very carefully about the position hot and cold number always come out ( that why i says, must analysis more than one result ).. Count from 1st prize until consolation prize and record their position.. Lets say 3:1 ratio, the position hot and cold number always come out like this XCXX ( X was hot number, C was cold number ) then do it with another ratio, look their position then record.. Lets say you do analysis for 10 result.. Record every position for every ratio carefully and remember that, also find out what is the majority position always come out for every ratio.. From the result, lets say you found 3:1 ratio, the position hot and cold number always come out like this, XCXX and 2:2 ratio always come out like this XCCX.. So after you know how the system 4D work ( majority ), so you can set and place your hot and cold number similiar to the majority system 4D.. It will increase your chance to hit if you choose the right hot and cold number to put on the majority position 4D outlet always come out..

4DSing4D

I think you need to consider another ratio too before you decide to bet on 3:1 ratio..

Good luck!
Sifu4D
Msg #236
13-12-2013 03:53 am

Moosang
Ref msg#247

My system is one for 4 outlet. I know which is high chance to come out because it came out with%. For example set of 7091. Its result come out with 7091 m45% dmc10% t40% sgp5%. And result hit on magnum 1st prize and toto 1097 special prize. Do you remember when I can give 1d nos what percentage will come out at magnum? Its all come from % from my system. But its just only prediction, so it seldom be false. For example set of 1028. Its come out with mgnum 40% dmc15% toto30% sgp15%. Its show on magnum but when results come out, it hit On dmc 0182 special. So for all around, I just writedown set of prediction without thier counter and hope members in here can put an efforts and choose which number they want and what counter they want to bet. I also hope anybody in here can improve my prediction, arrange it, predict counter and share it here, so that it will hit straight hit. I always miss jackpot 4d because wrong hit counter although set of number hit straight. For example jackpot 4d AABB + CDEF hit 1st magnum + 2nd toto. So, for this, I really really need friend to discuss, tocome out with hint and to make we all together can win in 4d or 4d jackpot.
Regards.
moosang
Msg #237
13-12-2013 09:48 am

Sifu4D

Thanks for your explanation.. Now i understood how your system do prediction.. Unfortunately, i dont have any computer system to counter check your number immediately.. I just doing with manual method and it definitely took some time.. Therefore, i dont know from your number, which one is for magnum because you didnt tell properly.. If you tell me properly, i can check your number with my method (magnum analysis) immediately and put some opinion or hint.. Never mind, we need to move on to predict for tomorrow prediction..

I'm already finish doing some analysis for damacai (doing the same method i always use for magnum).. But only for previous 10 result.. So i cannot says more because i think i still need to do more hardwork to be able to predict damacai.. But you already gave 3d nos for damacai and i already check it using my method.. I found damacai podium always come out with 3:1 ratio hot and cold number.. So from your 3d nos, i found out it was 1:3 ratio and possible to hit was there according to the ratio and the past 5 result, number 0 and 2 always appears in the podium.. Number 6 also start doing his move lately to be on the podium.. That only my opinion from my view because i'm still new doing the analysis for damacai.. You can freely not taking anything from my opinion on damacai because i'm a newbie for damacai..
LuckPlus
Msg #238
13-12-2013 10:44 am

Hi Master Sifu (4d), Sifu4D,Moosang, and All,

I would like to thank Master Sifu (4d) for your effort to help all of us here, by giving your analysis and comments.
Also Sifu(4d) and Moosang for your unselfish sharing. However, I would like to request from you to give example of your analysis. For example, how to get the 40% m, 15%dmc,30%toto,15% sgp, for no.1028.
I look forward to further explanations on your methods and system. I hope once I grasp your analysis, I will be able to contribute in future.

thank you.
gila4d
Msg #239
13-12-2013 11:29 am

with due respect to all those who have contributed positively, my apologies. But to those who just post plenty of 4Ds just to join the crowd, pls forget it.

I also have plenty of 4Ds hopefuls but I refrain from misleading the members here. Wise people listen, only the others buat pandai pandai. I did not condemn anybody.

Just only 1 guilty fella say I have no manners, ?????
gila4d
Msg #240
13-12-2013 11:33 am

btw, I have won more than $400,000 ... just by listening & following the experts. I do not "dump" my fancy 4Ds to confuse the experts
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.