» » COULD NOT BELIEVE SPELL CASTER COULD REVIEW NUMBERS

marksky
Msg #1
23-09-2013 04:11 am

I m Nicholas M. from Alaska USA,i have been playing the lottery for years now,and i havent been lucky to win,it was just like wasting of money and time,i have been playing lotto for a while now,i was about giving up on lottery when i read good reviews about a woman from Texas called Asheika Stewart who helps people to predict winning numbers,after a lot of reviews i decided to contact her.
She told me to provide some details and said she will give me the numbers,and surprisingly she gave me the numbers and i played the lottery and to my greatest surprise i was announced as the winner,i won big and this has changed my life in a big way

Please you all should advice me on what percentage of the money i can pay her back to this spell caster..
decent and related answers only.

You could also contact her if you need her help, />
eviantonmi
(Innovator)
Msg #2
27-09-2013 01:41 pm

Mr. Nicholas M aka marksky,

For this "case" of yours, I morally believe you should not pay a single cent.

Why?
My "studies" show that you are also the lucky guy who broke off with your girlfriend of 7 years and requested the help of this spell caster (Mobile Phone Number 469-420-0122) from Texas. You ex-girl friend came back to you on the 2nd day at around 4.21pm.

Advice for my fellow Cupin followers :-
'KES PENIPUAN SIBER"

lucky9083
Msg #3
02-10-2013 06:56 pm

give me 5 percent and ill give you another lucky number.
admirer
Msg #4
26-11-2013 03:07 pm

Im in as same as lucky9083.
I up to 10% u give me ten I wll give u a most powerful lottery number.
Will waiting.
Hahaha
giugno128
(Sifu)
Msg #5
23-12-2013 09:47 pm

Poor marketing skill....
Won in USA, asking us for advise how much to pay her.
First review the spell caster...why review now since she helped him 7 years before......loop holes.....poor marketing skill...
hahahhaha
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.