» » Listen Listen Listen To "ME" ! Why ?!

BerusLee
Msg #1
19-01-2013 01:06 pm

Dear All 4D Warriors,
IF "ME" can generate some STRONG & STRAIGHT 2D for you all to choose, would you be interested?
Beside, How about sharing MORE FREE script or tactic behind this method??
But why "ME"!?
"ME" is derived from 2 words â..Mirrorâ. & â..Effectâ., which under itself finding/method, 9,999 set of No or even 10,000 can be simplified or categorized into 9 set of No ONLY. (From 1 to 9), this thing wonâ..t come easily after from BL self-invented/discover/research all this while, there are 5 element behind this method :
1) See No Differently (Change Them to Big & Small; Odd & Even; Etc.; Etc.)
2) Arrange By Sequence ( From Small To Big )
3) Category The No (Put Them Back Where They Belong.)
4) Standing Position (Let Them STAND-UP!)
5) Finding The Missing No (How Excited When You Know What Answer Is Coming Out NEXT!! )
WOW ! Answer Man !! Do You All Just Want It Straight Away ??? Before we all get the answer, ever think about this the soccer/football match why not they just kick penalty to decide who WIN & lose, still rather go through 90 or maybe 120 minute hard time for just chasing around the ball so to say send it to the net !? Because this is a GAME been created to involved lots of party & eventually become an economy circle. Nevertheless BL believe through some game or exercise, indirectly we built our strength, skill & even USE our brain on HOW to tackle & overcome the entire obstacle. So it drops back the same theory to this 4D game & yet is drop back HOW you see a thing.
Cut It short, why BL talk all about this?! BL donâ..t see self-success unless every 1 achieve the same as . If there are some good & serious members here are looking the way out to strike the 4D, why canâ..t BL share the BEST experience which he gone through.
So, Are You Ready To Follow "ME"?!

TFK
Msg #2
21-01-2013 11:46 am

HiBerusLee
Thank's for share your method
can you show me an example for this method with number

Thank you in advance
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.