» » Will start reading for members again

Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #1
16-04-2012 10:54 am

Hello Everyone,
After nearly 2 weeks of "taking things easy", I am now ready to start reading for all of you again,however,under these conditions:
1. All requests for reading, must be posted under the topic "It helps to know your lucky days and lucky periods".
2. Any requests for readings posted under OTHER TOPICS will not be entertained. (This will save me time )
3.Please "save or copy down your readings" to avoid asking me again.(Which a lot of members have done in the past)
4. All those who have requested for reading during my "period of absence", please write in again.
Take care and have a wonderful week ahead.....
Goodluck :-)))
stephen19
Msg #2
16-04-2012 12:56 pm

great to hear that...i just happen to write in just now...and now saw your notices..:)
hm007
Msg #3
16-04-2012 02:31 pm

hello best4(master sifu),

i want to know what is my lucky number, my b.o.d is 15-05-1968, i hope u can help me to be win the magnum 4d. tq
frank
Msg #4
16-04-2012 05:19 pm

Hello there, Sifu !

I am New to this site, Please tell me what should i do. My D.o.b
12 feb 1972, Hope to win some cash to pay off my debt.
Thanks alot. Hope to heard from you soon.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #5
16-04-2012 05:28 pm

Hello hm007 and frank,
Both of you have not read my requests properly, I mentioned that I will only answer your request if you post your request under the topic "It helps to know your lucky days and lucky periods"
Please resubmit your requests again.
Thanks
alang
Msg #6
16-04-2012 06:50 pm

To all members,
Pls read the text written by Best4(Master Sifu) carefully. So many times did he mentioned but alas, some of the members seem doesn't
bother to take notice. Wake up from your slumber:)
hm007
Msg #7
17-04-2012 12:03 pm

Dear Best4(Master Sifu)

My lucky no 8350 & 7917, may i know when the number will came out, i like to buy at magnum 4d
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #8
17-04-2012 01:22 pm

Hello hm007,
I wish I could tell you the 1st prize number,but unfortunately I am not "GOD"only he can decide our destiny.....
You wrote in yesterday, to ask about your "lucky days and periods"but I did not respond, cause you requested under the wrong "topic". However,I have a soft spot for people so I make an exception for you....
You are actually in your FORTUNATE CYCLE year which started on January 15th and will last till September 14 2012.
Your lucky days are Friday,Tuesday and Thursday
Lucky periods:
January 10th to 20th
March 11th to 20th
April 20th to May 27th
July 12th to 23rd
September 12th to October 27th
Your lucky numbers are 9 and 6
Lucky 4D numbers are 9606,9615 and 9624.
Goodluck :-)))
Gaban
Msg #9
17-04-2012 02:05 pm

Hello Master Sifu and All member here..
My nick name Gaban and I'm new here and need your help..
After i read all post here i think people here so cool and i'm so interesting to know and share what i have..
Master Sifu,I need you help and I wish you can help me..
Can you predict my wife DOB 200686..
I hope so you can help me..
I want to try buy some number today but i dont know what number i should to buy..
So happy if win some money because i can help my family and i can get a new life..
every people need a money to change their life..
but money cannot settle and control all the problem..
every time i walk up from my sleep i always thinking what suppost i do to help my family..
my job is not enough to help my family..
dream just a dream,without work hard and strategy it so far away to success..
life so hard..
Hope member and Master Sifu can help me..
peace no war :-))))))

Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #10
18-04-2012 02:05 am

Hello Gaban,
You should be thankful that you still have a job,at least you will not go hungry...there are lots of people who are much less fortunate than you.These people do not have money to buy food.At least you still can afford to "tikam" on 4D.
Life's journey is long, maybe right now you are going over a very rough patch.I am sure things will improve as long as you work hard and stay away from gambling.
You can never depend on gambling to solve your financial problem,infact it will make things worse for you.
To be honest with you,none of us here can predict a "sure win" number for you,so dont waste your time hoping for a miracle to happen.
To be frank,4D is a game for people with some "extra" cash to blow away.They are playing for thrill and do not depend on the winnings to feed their families,but these thrill can be very expensive.
Pray to your God for help,to give you strength to stay away from gambling and bless you with good "working luck".
I personally do not encourage people to gamble cause I have seen too many people running into debts because of this vice.
Always remember,there is no such thing as "easy money". We have to sweat for it,so why throw away your "hard earned"money
to games of chance like 4D......
Goodluck :-D
Gaban
Msg #11
18-04-2012 06:37 pm

Dear master sifu..
Thanks for you advise..you are so good and so honest..i agree about what you saying..but you know right,some times people want their life getting better..
All humans in this world want change their life..
Example like me..my life cukup2 mkn huhu..by the way im agree 100% about your advise..i will accept because its good for me.but..i will play when i want and try to be a good player..like a game poker in facebook..hehe..smart player can win but to much smart is so dangerous..
Peace no war :-))))
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.