» » Lucky Winning Thread

Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #21
14-04-2012 09:56 pm

Congrats to myself,
Positive energy is slowly but steadily improving. On Wednesday I hit a starter (7543) and tonight again starter (3167) both system bet on Singapore Pools.
If it continues like this, I can restart the readings for members very soon.
Will keep you all informed.
Goodluck :-)))
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #22
18-04-2012 08:37 pm

Hello Everybody,
Wednesday has always been my lucky day,picked up a consolation prize on "8353". Just a system bet...well half a loaf is better than none....
Now waiting for the "biggies"....
Members please share the good news here...looking forward to more winners amongst us..
Goodluck :-)))))
eric
Msg #23
21-04-2012 09:49 pm

oh my God, your prediction came true sifu...unfortunately i just opened my computer and notice that the number u gave 2716 came out as 2167 ( toto, special prize)... i just missed the opportunity....so sad...so what is ur advice next, sifu....

thank you my sifu...
Rima
Msg #24
21-04-2012 11:12 pm

4324 prediction came out as 3244 Special on Magnum 21/4/2012....Thanks Sifu..
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #25
21-04-2012 11:14 pm

Hello eric,
Your lucky period just started to-day (April 21st to May 1st). Forgot to remind you that you have to box your numbers,playing direct is very hard to strike....
2morrow try these few numbers 2727,2725,2732 and 2779
Oh by the way,your lucky counter is TOTO
Goodluck and keep smiling :-D
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #26
21-04-2012 11:24 pm

Congrats Rima,
You are at the tailend of your FORTUNATE CYCLE which will end on July 2nd, so make full use of the opportunity....
You must box your numbers to create more chance to strike..2morrow play the other numbers 4303,4321 and bonus number 4378
Goodluck :-D
Rima
Msg #27
21-04-2012 11:32 pm

Thanks Sifu..really appreciate for your advice and support...
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #28
22-04-2012 08:52 pm

Hello Everybody,
Hit consolation again on 6371...$1Big system.
Had hit this number twice this month...
eric
Msg #29
23-04-2012 09:16 pm

i box all the number (2727,2725,2732 and 2779) but unfortunately didnt hit target....mmmmm....what to do......
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #30
23-04-2012 10:21 pm

Hello eric,
Your number "2732" was drawn on Magnum direct 2732 (special prize)..check it out :-((
4D is a game of patience,do not feel dejected it will not do you good..when you are unhappy, luck will evade you. Instead you should remain composed and be optimistic.
Your turn to strike will come.....your lucky period ends on May 1st, so you still have this Wednesday,Saturday and Sunday to look forward to. Continue to play those numbers and have faith....
Goodluck :-))))
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #31
25-04-2012 09:33 pm

Hello Everybody,
I always look forward to Wednesday with lots of confidence....tonite I strike 2nd prize on "5328"
I bought $15B IBet and $3 Direct on 8235 (It opened backwards 5328) Anyway still won $615.00.
I got this number by chance, on Tuesday morning after my morning walk,out of the blues I decided to take a bus home (normally I will take the MRT) I noticed I was the only one on the bus. Normally it is always crowded.I told myself it was funny,then I looked at the number "8235". I told myself it could be my "guiding angel" trying to tell me something.When I reached home,I checked the meaning for '8235'. The message was :Keep the faith that your financial situation is taken care of, with the assistance of your angels.....
By the way, I always pray to my angels when I am in doubt...
Goodluck :-D and may your angels also help you all....
BroCheah
Msg #32
26-04-2012 10:08 pm

Hi Everyone,
On my way to work Wednesday morning, about every junction I turned, I seems to be seeing the number plates "3298" in different combinations. I decided then to buy $2 iBox (Toto -only counter near my offc) and surprisingly on reaching home just now, flipped thro' today's papers, it did strike "2389" starter. As Oyong wrote, win small better than nothing!! (BTW I only buy on-off when I feel like it). So, what Best4(Master Sifu) always advise "playing 4D we sometimes need to follow our instinct/hunch".
Best4(Master Sifu), CONGRATS on your winning streak, your stars are shining real bright now. More to come I think, keep it going sifu !!!

Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #33
26-04-2012 10:41 pm

Hello BroCheah,
Congrats on your "small winning". Maybe your "guiding angels" were helping you... Wish that more members play like you, small bets and occassionally. In this way you will enjoy the game more and it will not land you into financial trouble.
Oh yes, I remembered you wrote in the last time but unfortunately I decided to take a break and was unable to do reading for you.
If you are still keen,you can send in your d.o.b to me. Please post it under topic "It helps to know your lucky days and lucky periods"
and I'll be too happy to help.
Yes I am on a lucky streak now cause my FORTUNATE CYCLE year has started.It was good that I always box my numbers otherwise it would have been wasted effort...
I will be in K.L this weekend, and I will be playing these numbers on Magnum counter 8059,9908 and 5238 (Box and direct)
Thanks for sharing the good news of your winning...Keep the good news coming in Bro......
Goodluck :-)))
BroCheah
Msg #34
26-04-2012 11:42 pm

Hi Best4(Master Sifu),
Thanks for the quick reply. Oh, I really admire yr good memory cos u still 'recalled' that I wrote a short while back!
Yes, like everyone else, when on-off, we tried, & hoorah there's a small angpow to keep us happy. Hope lady-luck will stay longer with us though. To others. pls do listen to Best4(Master Sifu)'s advice. . . just play 4D with yr "sthng extra" as a fun leisure game, win or lose, ou can still afford to put on that smile of yours too.
Nice to know you are in yr FORTUNATE CYCLE year, Master Sifu. May yr lucky streak continue as long as you wish. Oh yes, Pls do have an enjoyable time in KL this weekend. Too bad, I can't 'cam' yr face, else who knows, I may bum into you and can offer you a drink or two.
Sure, I do hope to sign-in more often and share some good news now and then. Good Luck everyone!!!
6316ray
Msg #35
29-04-2012 12:12 am

hi morning sifu great news today win PMP 6136 ... my car number as i stopped bet on wed . As my lucky will here start 2 MAy , but today last minutes bet 640pm ... . the number 3503 came out in sandakan 0533 second prize , hope will jump to mkt as well . Just wanna ask sifu as my lucky days is on wed thu so which counter is more lucky 4 me .. as i born 5 sept 1980 my lucky num is 3 5 thank.
eric
Msg #36
29-04-2012 03:36 pm

dear sifu,

OMG! the number came out straight 2732 on Magnum...honestly speaking, i did bought the number but on TOTO outlet ( as suggested by you)....mmmmm, again i missed the target...though it special prize, but at least something rather than nothing! anyway, i will keep on trying...thanks sifu....appreciate that...if u have any number in mind, do inform me...thanks again sifu
BroCheah
Msg #37
30-04-2012 01:48 pm

Hello Everybody,
Sunday morning, run thro' the papers. My nbrs are: 4609,4618,4627 (Magnum counter). Nothing?? Frowned a bit. Nx thing I saw was kuda top spot "8146" & Oh...!! my heart did missed a beat. Aha, what a close miss. Was asking myself :"Maybe the Lucky Angels' chariot galloped-by a bit too fast for me?" Never mind we should let others have a bite of the cake also. We can't be having it all to ourself all the time, right? (My lucky day Sunday-lah ... so to test the waters again no harm man -- thks for the advice Master Sifu.)

But friends, guess I was not to be left empty-handed Saturday. Earlier bought a few nos. at Toto(iBox) nearby my office, one nbr was '2368' & it came out '3862' special ~ another small token angpow from our 'Uncle Choy San'. Hehehe. . .
Master Sifu(Best4) thank you & thank you again. Sunday indeed shines brighter. From the papers again found out some good news. One of nbrs strike '1468' Ibox-$2 Magnum special. Saw one ticket '4918' Ibox$1 (quite close I figured) at the counter & bought that ticket too. Came out '1984' consol. That's a double mini windfall!!

Friends, friends - - confidence, faith in yourself, positive thoughts, 'win-missed never-mind' altitude can help us a long way till when our lucky times come a-calling. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Million thanks Master Sifu, you're great. Still remember you did stay up late helping out the members in this forum. Do take care; Rest more when time permits, coz' "Health Is Real Wealth". Good luck to all members too.
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #38
01-05-2012 10:59 pm

Hello,
Just came back from K.L. I think I put on a bit of weight. Eating all the time, food is soooo good in K.L.
Just checked the 4D results, and was soooo happy cause I strike 1st prize on Saturday. Bought $10 B IBet on 2367 and it came out 2763...won another $830....FORTUNATE CYCLE with the aid from my guiding angels are working wonders for me...
Congrats to those who strike over the weekend also...
Goodluck:-))))
Best4
(Master Sifu)
Msg #39
01-05-2012 11:27 pm

Hello Everybody,
Just came back from K.L. I think I am a bit rounder,cause too much good and yummy food.
I just checked the 4D results and was soooo happy, cause I strike 1st prize on Saturday. I bought $10B IBet on "2367" and the number drawn was "2763" Won a total of $830, well this trip is sponsored by Singapore Pools..hehhehe
With the help from my guiding angels, my FORTUNATE CYCLE is working wonders for me.
Congrats to those who strike over the weekend also..
Goodluck :-))))
BroCheah
Msg #40
02-05-2012 12:21 pm

Hello Best4(Master Sifu),
Nice to hear you back in home soil. How was yr KL trip? Hope you've enjoyed yrself & hv a relaxing time also.
Wow . . . CONGRATS on the real gooood news. . . the $$$$ are flowing in steadily . . . I'm sure other members are just as happy as you are!!!
Good Luck Good Health always.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.