» » My Last Words to Everyone

jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #1
10-06-2011 12:39 pm

Hi all,

I am writing this post with a heavy heart.

It has been months since Cupin hasn't been around and I believe all of us are curious as to what happened to him. I really wish I could offer some sort of explanation for his absence but even I myself, don't know what has happened to him. I can only hope that he is busy with his work. Not that I can blame him for not coming here often as work should always comes first for any of us.

As many would understand, running a forum without its founder around is something very hard to do - especially when there are so many members (old & new) who are constantly in need of help with their questions and enquiries.

Therefore, I won't waste time and would like to come down to the main purpose of my this posting. To all fellow members, today would be my last day of posting in this forum as I would be resigning myself from this website.

It has been a great journey for me from the day I became a member of this exciting & fantastic forum since last year. I've learnt many things from Cupin as well as from the many members who has contributed here. I truly enjoyed my stay here and have always looked forward to interacting with you all.

Yes, no one asked me to leave. But I think my time has come. I don't know how long more before Cupin returns back - and as much as I tried to help out by keeping the forum alive, I think I have failed.

But I am happy to see that this forum has matured. Many of you are already an expert in your own ways and have already accomplished some success in the lottery world. I can see that there are now a few experts and gurus here who are able to help the other newbies out. So, I believe it's time for me to step down and let others take the helm in bringing this forum to greater heights.

Throughout my stay here, I've been fortunate enough to establish close friendships with some of the many members. I wish to express my sincere thanks to members such as LottoGeek and Coles for being so supportive all the way. I would never forget you guys. You have really helped in making this forum exciting and appealing.

As I say my final goodbye, I wish everyone great success in their lottery endeavour, and may each and everyone of you strike the big one real soon.

Cheers to all!
LottoGeek
Msg #2
11-06-2011 10:15 am

Jazz,

It going to be a great loss not seeing u here man.Ur the man down here after Cupin.Sorry man I was busy also awhile.I too don't understand what happened to Cupin,I mean Cupin is a IT guy and there is no way he disconnect himself from the net.Hope Cupin is safe and Jazz hope you will stay and keep this forum alive, i too trying out some method,I need some time to make my method available in this forum.

Anyway Jazz,Good Luck and wish you the best in your lottery endeavour too.Thanks man!
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #3
11-06-2011 07:19 pm

it's with great sadness i read jazz's post.

i've not been active here due work and have not popped by for a while.
i'm not sure what cupin has been up to but i seriously hope he's just too busy to pop by or better still finally hit the big jackpot and enjoying his gains!..i hope he is good health and safe.
one thing i did enjoy was the 'chit chat' on this forum...
looks like that will end.

let me say, it's been nice 'chatting' with you guys,jazz,lotto and you too cupin..good luck mate. another time,another place,maybe.

cupin, seriously hope all's well with you. tks buddy for the forum.
et67
Msg #4
18-06-2011 02:44 pm

too bad i just find out this forum, but two most contributor already left the forum...am i damn too late???
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.