» » AnyBody Here Know How To read Codes Specially Magnum Or Damacai Or Sportstoto

LottoGeek
Msg #1
29-05-2011 03:45 am

Hi Guys glad this forum is still up and we are still hoping that Cupin will show Up!

Anyway anybody down here in this forum really know how to read codes and willing to share and also share winning experiences and explain how winning codes in Magnum Or Damacai Or Sportstoto look like?

Thank you
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
29-05-2011 10:58 pm

Hi LottoGeek,

Good to see you again. It's because we have great members like you, that's why this forum is still alive.

How I wish I know how to read the codings on the lottery slip. Frankly, I find it all a little too "technical" for me.

But then, this is not to say that it won't work. If there are people who really, really know how to read and decipher the codes, then I can confidently say that it's gonna provide a far greater chance of them striking than using any of the methods discussed herein.
aredump
Msg #3
07-06-2011 06:00 pm

hai lottogeek,
i can help u regarding breaking the mg/toto hexacode. it may not help u to get the prize, but at least u can learn something new knowledge. just mail me u request at .regards.
LottoGeek
Msg #4
11-06-2011 10:20 am

Ok aredump i will e-mail u my request.Thank you
kabal19
Msg #5
19-11-2011 05:05 pm

Aredump, i wish to know how to read it too. Hope you could assist me too.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.