» » General 4D and Lottery discussion area

jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #1
17-05-2011 09:24 pm

Hi all,

Since Cupin hasn't been around for quite some time, and there has been many queries and discussions that have taken place on the various topics of 4D and lottery lately, hence I am starting a fresh new thread here - for the sole purpose of all our members (old & new) to discuss on the topics above.

The reason of me starting this thread is because it would not be appropriate to use other threads to discuss topics & issues which are not related to that particular thread. And since Cupin is not here to moderate the website at the moment, I think it would be good to channel all our discussions to this thread now - at least for the time being.

So, feel free to introduce yourselves (if you're a new member), share opinions & views, or ask any questions you like if ever you're in doubt on how to go about playing and understanding the 4D and lottery games.

Cheers!
rafiz2000
Msg #2
18-05-2011 04:26 am

hi Frens..
sory i'll write in BM ok?
newbie here..dah resign main 4d last 2/3 year//so this year just for fun only..
kat sini-my hometown only main 2D or 3D-KTM
hit 2d belakang 1st prize rm80-90(bet rm1)

so aku dah baca all post kat sini then try to develope something..tak tahu jadi atau tak..let try ok?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #3
18-05-2011 11:29 am

Hi rafiz,

Welcome. Welcome.

Wah.. dah resign 4D tapi still continue main for fun ke :)

Hometown kat mana bro? Ada 2D jgk ke? Tak pernah dgr pun. I pun nak try la... haha. Maybe easier to win klu main 2D aje.

Feel free to share your opinions ok. Apa-apa suggestion pun kami terima dgn hati yg terbuka :)

Enjoy your stay here.
rafiz2000
Msg #4
18-05-2011 01:58 pm

di utara bro,susah jgk nak predict 2d,sebab target utk 2d-3rd n 4th digit 1st prize..sini banyak game blh main dengan kod2 tertentu.e.g-en,ex,sn,..cthnya ex-2d belakang podium shj..main blackmarket jer..payout tinggi..nak main target 2d utk 23 number pon boleh..cthyan kita main no.45..so kalu ada 45 di 23 tempat tu..menang lah..modal rm23 bet rm1 each.
Paham ke?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #5
18-05-2011 02:21 pm

Ssh sikit nk phm sbb tak pernah main 2D... hehe. Tapi takpe2. Bagus jgk ade org mcm bro yg sudi share pengalaman.

I pun tak tau kat utara ade byk game yg blh main. Better I pindah kat sana sekrng :)
sushiwang
Msg #6
24-05-2011 11:17 pm

bestnye... thx bro krn share experience...1st time I dengar 2D... best... ada org sini tahu kl ada x?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #7
25-05-2011 09:41 pm

First time for me too, though I'm still not sure how the mechanics of the game works.

But if there is really a 2D game, I'm going all out for it. Payouts might be lesser but at least I have a better shot at winning :)
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.