» » where did he gone ?

aredump
Msg #1
10-05-2011 06:48 pm

i am newcomer. need a advice from cupin. unlucky there is no sign of cupin. where are u cupin?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
10-05-2011 11:23 pm

Hi aredump,

Welcome aboard.

I wish I could let you know where has Cupin gone but unfortunately, even I myself, have no idea on his whereabouts - or what happened to him.

If you do need any advice, there are a lot of members here who are always ready to lend you a helping hand. We're all like a close knit family. It doesn't matter whether you're a long time punter, or if you're one who's just starting out - we're all here to share knowledge with each other.

So feel free to browse through the various threads of this forum. Check out the postings of different topics which have been discussed. I'm sure you would be able to find something which interests you or help you in your game.

Don't be shy to ask questions. That's what all of us do here most of the time. Even our seasoned punter members ask a lot of questions.

I'm not anyone special too. I just help Cupin to keep this forum alive and going.

Enjoy your stay here, bro :)
sushiwang
Msg #3
14-05-2011 02:39 pm

welcome aredump! :)

as we are all here to share, feel belonged here and someone in this family will come back to you. Jazz is like big bro now. haha
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #4
14-05-2011 05:12 pm

Thanks for your support, sushiwang.

It's always good to have nice & supportive people like you with us.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.