» » Malaysia 4D

carly99
Msg #1
06-04-2011 03:17 pm

Good Day Cupin!

I just came across your site.
I enjoyed reading all the posting as I feel that most of the members here are sincere to share their knowledge and educate other members. Well Done Cupin!

Cupin, may I know how to use your software?
I've been playing 4D for a while but haven't strike yet.
Hence, need your guidance & advice on how to strike.

Thank You.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
06-04-2011 09:29 pm

Hi carly99,

First of all, please allow me to extend my warmest welcome to you into our big family. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the site as much as most of our member are doing so far.

As per your question on how to use the software, it's pretty simple actually. Just log on to http://www.cupin.net/freetotomagnumdamacai.php

Then put in any favourite numbers of your choice and click submit.

The system will then generate 5 numbers for you. Use these numbers to buy for all 3 counters - Toto, DMC & Magnum. However, do remember that you need to buy them in permutation form, which is iBox, iPerm & mBox. This is how the system works.

With regards to how much you want to bet on each number / draw, that is totally up to your discretion.

But if you really don't have any numbers in mind to input into the prediction tool, then you can always use Cupin's weekly predictions - which is updated on the site on each draw day. (http://www.cupin.net/)

Do check out the various threads that are in the forum here as there are some where Cupin has put up special prediction numbers for the benefit of all the members here.

Last but not least, enjoy yourself here :)
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #3
06-04-2011 09:52 pm

Hi carly99, welcome to Cupin.Net.

Glad to hear you like this website. Enjoy your stay :)

How to use the system? Do like what jazz1011 has told you before. If you insert the number for magnum, play the generated number for magnum only and so on with other game.

My sincere advice to you carly99, this game need a lot of patient!
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #4
06-04-2011 11:24 pm

Hi carly99,

Whether you choose to play just one counter, or all 3 counters is entirely up to you. Each one of us have our own style of playing and there is no right or wrong as to which style you use.

For example, some of us just like to concentrate on Toto - while others prefer to spread their chances on all 3 counters, and that's fine too.

On the other hand, if you want to use the generated numbers to play for all 3 counters, that's ok as well - as long as you know which direction you are heading to.

But there is one thing you should know, though. And that is, there is no such thing as a sure win when it comes to playing 4D. Most of us think that since there is a system created, we are bound to win 99% of the time. That's not true.

Cupin can provide us with the tools, but much of it still has to do with our own effort, persistence and hardwork in studying & analyzing the draw results - and even that, I can HONESTLY say, DOESN'T GUARANTEE that you can win most of the time.

In lottery, one of the main rules you need to know is, you have to be able to afford to lose. If you can't accept failure and losses, then this game is not for you. Which comes back to our forum's motto, and that is - Lottery should only be treated as entertainment, & never an addiction.
sushiwang
Msg #5
09-04-2011 05:00 pm

thanks for your tips, Jazz and Cupin!
me new too...
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #6
09-04-2011 09:42 pm

Hi sushiwang,

Welcome to the club. Pleased to have you on board.

Feel free to check out the various threads we have here. I'm sure you'll find many interesting stuff that would come in handy for you when you're playing lottery.

Enjoy your stay here ya :)
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.