» » 3D hot number 29-3-2011

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #1
29-03-2011 10:42 pm

Hi guys,

This is the latest hot number for damacai 3D. Do generate your own set of 3D number. Good luck!

damacai hot number
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
29-03-2011 11:03 pm

Hi Cupin,

This is the same storyboard pattern as yesterday's, right?

Ok, just need you to clarify - does that mean even though you have given the latest hot number storyboard for today, it doesn't really mean that we should focus on this one only?

If your answer is yes, then can I generally sum up that for every draw, we would still need to rely on your previous storyboards?

If yes, then what is the actual / significant purpose of putting up this latest storyboard? Does it stand a better chance of us getting the right predictions - or it still gives the same 50 /50 chance as the other storyboards?

Hope I'm not asking too much, but for the benefit of our other members - I'd just like to clarify on this point - just like LottoGeek.

Thanks bro :)
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #3
29-03-2011 11:15 pm

Hi jazz1011,

yes it is the same number, the different only with the location. This is how the number switching the position to create pattern. If you save them and do what I'm done in the very 1st post on this topic, you will get the clue.

if you seen 123 has appear 5 time on the very 1st storyboard that I post, it's shows that the group of this hot number is very hot. They not hit in 1 or 2 draw but maybe in 3-5 draw later. That's why this storyboard really help me to choose what number to play.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #4
30-03-2011 11:08 am

Hi Cupin,

So, is it safe to say that we should also use your previous storyboards - and not rely fully on the latest storyboard that you have put up here?
LottoGeek
Msg #5
30-03-2011 12:17 pm

Hi Cupin?

Lets assumig we do look at the old storyboard,is there any other clue than the hotness of number to spot numbers like 123 in yesterday draw?Do the hot number have a limit on their hotness?Example hotter then certain limt and the number will be not drawn?

Thank you for clarifing i think this is also same question with Jazz asking too to be shared with other member.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #6
30-03-2011 12:43 pm

Hi guys,

Yes you should use and refer the old storyboard. If you have save the previous drawn number data, you can see that digit no. 1 in first position has not come out for very long time. I call this as overdue. It has been shown in several time in the storyboard. So I will give more attention to this digit. It helps me to playing straight for 3D. This is why to keep and save previous result is very useful. And you can also seen that in a few days before, digit no. 2 was really hot.

Winning number has no certain timing or gap. They will remain hot based on the pattern itself. It's not impossible for 123 to drawn again for today because number don't has any date or timing. They are drawn based on pattern. Remember that!

*note:
position no 1 = 1
position no 2 = 2
position no 3 = 3
LottoGeek
Msg #7
30-03-2011 12:59 pm

Thank you Cupin for your explanation,hope i could catch what you have told us.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #8
30-03-2011 01:48 pm

Hi Cupin,

Thanks for your reply.

In this case, then may I ask why do you need to come out with a new / latest storyboard - since we can even use back the old storyboards?

Is it because the new storyboard would give us a higher chances of winning?

Based on your explanation, can I say that observing the 1st position digit is more important than observing the entire number?

I'm still trying to grasp what you explain, hence I am still asking a lot. Hope you don't mind. It's only because I want to make it very clear to myself - and to the other members too.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #9
30-03-2011 02:58 pm

Hi jazz1011,

The reason I put the latest storyboard with the same number but only different location is to make sure you learn about how the pattern changing. If you save them and compare side by side all the latest storyboard, you can see the pattern and how to choose the winning number.

For me, I'm monitoring the 1st position. This is because this game cannot be played by box. If I want to win, the number must be played straight. By targetting due number to drawn as winner, I can easily generate combination based on storyboard that has high chances to win and play less!
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #10
30-03-2011 03:43 pm

Ok, I think I got what you mean now, Cupin.

I do realise that from all the storyboards, the numbers are the same & only the position has changed.

But even if I compare them side by side, I don't think I am expert enough to see the pattern - yet alone choose the winning number. However, I will continue trying and hopefully one day, I will be able to master it.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #11
30-03-2011 08:08 pm

wooohooo! 431 and 913 drawn as 1st and 2nd prize :)
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #12
30-03-2011 09:59 pm

Hi Cupin,

Congrats to you for the double win!

However, I must say that I still cannot fully grasp on how to make use of the previous storyboards for every draw :(

Guess I'm kinda dumb when it comes to this 3D storyboard system.

But am glad that you are striking!
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #13
30-03-2011 10:04 pm

Hi jazz1011,

Thanks. Don't worry to much. I'm taking years to learn and educate myself. You just started this learning, it will takes time for you to mastering it. As learning period, don't play it with your money. Just play it on paper, after you get a few hit and get the rythm then only you play with real money.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #14
30-03-2011 10:29 pm

Hi Cupin,

Thanks for your support & advice.

That's what I like about you - always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone here.

Sometimes, I guess I am too impatient, thus I always play with my money rather than to test it on paper first. Guess it really hurts when things don't go your way.

I'll try to take it slow now.
signup
Msg #15
30-03-2011 11:15 pm

Hi Guys,

thanks cupin for information, i still cant get it.. Jazz1011 Don't Give up...
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #16
31-03-2011 12:26 am

Thanks for your encouragement, signup.

As of now, I am still experimenting and have yet to actually fully understand the storyboards.

Once I'm certain that I have grasp the mechanics of the storyboard, I'll do some postings here for the benefit of all the members. But for now, I'd rather not do so - as I do not wish to give out any wrong information.

But do check back often to see any new updates from Cupin.

Cheers!
LottoGeek
Msg #17
31-03-2011 02:19 am

Congrats Cupin.Me still no winning.Still not catch the ball yet.
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.