» » 3D hot number 26-3-2011

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #1
27-03-2011 11:10 am

Hi guys,

Congrats to whom has won the prize yesterday. My program has print a new set of hot number for today and here you are.

3D hot number 26-3-2011
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
27-03-2011 11:21 am

Hi Cupin,

Thanks for the latest storyboard.

So, do we use this latest set that you have uploaded here - until you have a newer set later on?

Please advise. Thanks.
DunesTunes999
Msg #3
27-03-2011 01:25 pm

Hi Cupin,
Any tips or hot numbers to buy in Singapore pools 4d.

Respond a.s.a.p. Thank you.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #4
27-03-2011 06:59 pm

Hi jazz1011,

Yes, you should use that latest storyboard. Basically it is the same number but the different is the position. Do refer from previous storyboard to help you determine the pattern.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #5
27-03-2011 07:02 pm

Hi DunesTunes999, welcome to Cupin.Net.

I'm not playing any singapore lottery but I do monitor the result. My free prediction tool can be use to predict singapore 4D also. Use and test it then play them on paper 1st before you playing using real money.
dan33
Msg #6
27-03-2011 07:51 pm

Greetings Cupin
29th Mac Special....any good and accurate TIPS please...magnum and kuda, Big Big Thanks
Dan
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #7
27-03-2011 09:49 pm

Hi dan33, welcome to Cupin.Net.

I have post all the good number to play but accurate or not you decide it :). Do check this forum regularly. Please bear in mind that playing lottery is not an easy job. It's really need hard work. If you simply put full of hope in it, you are in big problem.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #8
27-03-2011 10:24 pm

Hi dan33,

First of all, a warm welcome to you for being part of the big family here.

Secondly, as much as we all want to win in lottery, one thing you need to accept is, there is no such thing as accurate tips. Good tips - Yes. But accurate tips - it's a No. Simply because, there is just no way that anyone of us can predict the EXACT number that would be coming out in each draw - no matter how advance or high-tech our systems are. We just can't beat the lottery companies' own system.

Nonetheless, this forum is a treasure trove of information. Many members have put in valuable information here for the purpose of sharing and knowledge for all. Feel free to ask anything that you're uncertain, and we'll do our best to help you out :)
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #9
27-03-2011 10:31 pm

Hi Cupin,

Thanks for your clarification.

And yes, I do realize it is the same storyboard with the same numbers. Only a slight switch in position.

But anyhow, I didn't win any tonight. It's all double digit tonight :( Guess luck doesn't always strike twice ... haha

But I think I am getting the hang of it on how to use this storyboard now.

As always, do update us when you have the latest storyboard later on.

Cheers bro!
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #10
28-03-2011 12:57 am

Hi jazz1011,

Luckily I'm not playing today hehehe. But actually the number drawn today has appear in my previous storyboard few weeks before. But yeah I'm agree the weakness of this system is cannot determine the pattern correctly. I'm still tracking the pattern and so far have a few hot one that consistently hit. I will post them if I think it still consistent for a few weeks.
LottoGeek
Msg #11
28-03-2011 11:17 am

Hi Cupin,

Any chances the storyboard to repeat on the Special Draw?
Thank you
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #12
28-03-2011 11:54 am

Hi Cupin,

I guess old habits die hard. As human, we are always greedy to win more ... haha. I've learnt my lesson yesterday. But luckily, I didn't put in a big sum for yesterday's draw either.

Hey, thanks a lot for doing all the "hard work" for us by tracking the pattern and hot numbers. Many, many thanks for that.

And we'll wait for you to upload any new / latest storyboard once you feel that there is a new pattern later on :)

By the way, can you explain to me again what is means by - "The strategy to play the double is when zero appear on last draw."

Can you show come examples of what this means, bro?
coles
(Future millionaire)
Msg #13
28-03-2011 03:32 pm

cupin...tks for the storyboard..but can explain a bit to this gundoo what's it's all about!

what's with top row and bottom row..do i pick 4 digits from the the board or how?

sorry la but 'catch no ball' leh..
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #14
28-03-2011 10:36 pm

Hi coles,

This storyboard basically just for damacai 3D. But from my testing, sometimes we can also use it for 4D. The result on 12/3/2011 show the prove where 032 hit the 1st prize on 3D and 4032 hit the 1st prize for 4D :). Please refer to my previous storyboard.
peter
Msg #15
12-04-2013 03:07 pm

Any hot numbers for this saturday 3D pmp
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.