» » 3D hot number 23-3-2011

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #1
24-03-2011 11:20 pm

Hi guys,

This is the latest hot number that my program printed. You are freely to generate your own combination based on my storyboard and what I has post in 2D in 3D topic before.

damacai hot number

Happy winning :)
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #2
25-03-2011 11:21 am

Thanks for again sharing your latest 3D storyboard with us.

Although many of us (I believe, but I could be wrong) are still uncertain on how to go about using it, but personally, I'd still like to express my appreciation to you.

Hey, what the heck ... maybe I would give it a try this time. Hopefully I can get it right :)
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #3
25-03-2011 01:29 pm

Hi jazz1011,

It is easy. What you need to do is just create a 3 digit combination from that 6 hot number that I post. What I normally do for create this combination is from reading my last storyboard and previous draw to spot the trend and pattern.
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #4
25-03-2011 02:48 pm

Hi Cupin,

Thanks a lot for the tip. It's a bit clearer to me now.

When you said just create a 3 digit combination from those 6 hot number that you posted on your storyboard, can it be Double Digits or Triple Digits combination, too? (eg. 998, 522, 111, 444)

Hope you could enlighten a bit. Thanks.
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #5
25-03-2011 05:16 pm

Hi jazz1011,

I'm not seeing this pattern before about double digit in the hot number. But it has shown lately in the hot number. Maybe it is the pattern and trend that we must aware of now. The strategy to play the double is when zero appear on last draw. Hope you win tomorrow! :)
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #6
25-03-2011 06:49 pm

Hi Cupin,

Thanks for your invaluable tip.

I might be getting the hang of it.

Wish me luck :)
LottoGeek
Msg #7
26-03-2011 04:39 am

Will give a try to bro,thanks for sharing to all of us Cupin really appreciate it.Good Luck Thank you
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #8
26-03-2011 02:19 pm

May luck be with you today, LottoGeek.

My best wishes to you on your tryout!
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #9
26-03-2011 08:06 pm

wooohooo! 549 hit 1st prize. 895 hit 3rd prize. anybody win also?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #10
26-03-2011 10:29 pm

Hey Cupin,

Great news!!!

I won the 3rd prize too :) Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my winning.

Look as though I'm getting the hang of it on how to use your storyboard. Thanks a lot for sharing & coaching me on your tips!

I couldn't have done it without you. But I guess I need more practice though.

* Do update us on your latest hot 3D number storyboard if your program detects any news predictions.

Cheers!
Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #11
26-03-2011 10:43 pm

Hi jazz1011,

Congrats on your winning. Now you know how important this storyboard. It's really help us spot a pattern. I sure you will master enough after keep reading this storyboard for a month. Yes my program has printed new hot number but I will upload it tomorrow. Tonight I need some rest and reward my self. Hey, it's saturday night now. Enjoy our winning hehehehe
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #12
26-03-2011 11:00 pm

Hi Cupin,

Thanks for having faith in me.

Actually, I also wasn't sure if I have used the storyboard correctly or not, but I did follow your guidance when creating the 3D numbers. Of course, I did view back the previous draws and try to spot the patterns.

Since you will be uploading the new hot number storyboard tomorrow - does it mean we should use the new / latest storyboard tomorrow?

Because when I created my 3D numbers tonight, I followed strictly to your post advising me to use the latest one you posted here.

Hope you could enlighten.

LottoGeek
Msg #13
27-03-2011 12:44 am

Hi guys,

Still no winning maybe better luck and maybe i need to understand more about the storyboard.
signup
Msg #14
27-03-2011 08:46 am

hi cupin

i didnt win it.. i bought 981, bad luck .. do you have today prediction again?
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #15
27-03-2011 11:27 am

Hi LottoGeek & signup,

Don't feel disappointed about not winning and not being able to understand the storyboard.

I was just like you guys when Cupin first started to put up this 3D prediction chart. I couldn't understand a single thing that was written on the chart. And I couldn't understand what he was trying to explain to the other fellow members too.

But I never gave up. I asked a lot of questions and Cupin was kind enough to guide me on how to use it. Until last night, I can honestly say that it was my first time winning the 3D after playing for so long.

Do go through the posts that are here on this thread, and you will get an idea on how to use the storyboard.

We're all here to share, and I want you guys to get some winnings too. That said, I wish you buys the best of luck for today's draw :)
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.