» » What time is your actual prediction out?

LottoGeek
Msg #1
05-03-2011 11:50 am

Cupin i been following your website,before that wish you congrats for running a good forum with good advice to Gamblers!This is what i call a Social Network!

Cupin what time your prediction out,sometimes i see same prediction(the post you post on the main website page) for two draws?

Thank you

Cupin
(a geek)
Msg #2
05-03-2011 03:54 pm

Hi LottoGeek,

Welcome to Cupin.Net. You are posting in wrong section but it's ok. Thanks for your compliment. I'm just a person behind the scene. The people and forumer here basically make it success. You are not read my posting before. Normally I will post my prediction at 4 but you are safe check it at 5 :)
LottoGeek
Msg #3
05-03-2011 05:01 pm

Thank you Cupin.Sorry to post in wrong section maybe you can move it to the proper section.

Thank you
jazz1011
(top contributor)
Msg #4
05-03-2011 11:11 pm

Hi LottoGeek,

Welcome aboard. Great to have you here.

No worries about posting in the wrong section. We all make mistakes & I'm sure Cupin would move this thread to its appropriate section later on.

Having said that, I'm glad you find this forum enjoyable. All of us try our best to make this place lively by getting ourselves involved in discussions of various genre. And we're constantly around here sharing knowledge & stuff about 4D and lottery - obviously :)

Do come back often, and if you have any great tales to share with us - our eyes and ears are always open for you.

Enjoy your stay here, bro :)
LottoGeek
Msg #5
06-03-2011 12:25 am

Thanks jazz!Will catch up with you guys!
You must be to reply. You can also for an account.